Why did Wonder Woman get arrested?

Why did Wonder Woman get arrested?

Because she is a foreign agent who landed a UFO on American soil with an MIA soldier in tow.

You could have just read the issue.

You can't snap that many necks without getting arrested.

lady crimes

I think you mean youtube crimes.

>Sup Forums
>reading comics
user.

Also
>6' 3"
Oh my, yes.

>tfw she's taller than you

Feels bad, man.

Keep your weeaboo trash to its own board.

>bad
Explain.

statuatory rape

For stealing my heart

>tfw she's not taller than you

Will I ever find love?

She looks HIGH.

She's standing on a table in that scene, actually.
But then
>Sup Forums
>reading comics

she's almost a foot taller than me
feels not bad in this instance, I would be disappointed if fucking Wonder Woman didn't tower over me

never did learn what youtube crimes was. Was it just supposed to be nonsense?

aka why she got arrested

She steps down from the table, idiot. I'm holding the comic in my hand right now.

70's

Yet she's never drawn that tall anywhere else in the comic

She is 6'2, that's pretty higher than the average /fit/ user.

Finally a girl the exact same height as me

>TFW I'm the same height as Wonder Woman

You know, it's insignificant victories like these that brighten up my day.
Also, as far as I remember, didn't she go to trial for giving Maxwell Lord a permanent head turn? Though I don't remember her smiling at all when that happened.

She did. Also went into self-imposed exile.

ok

Superman and Batman are also taller than all of them.

And she's taller than those two as well.

>Being a manlet
What kind of horrible genes do you have?

She trappin

I wish most of the people on youtube would be arrested

Society would improve

Diana is drawn kinda inconsistently desu.

>mfw I have no idea how much this is in centimeters so I don't know if I am a manlet

feels good

6'3 is apparently 190.5 centimeters and Wonder woman is just shy of that, maybe a litte shorter if she has her heels on.

bkubposters are basically modern bronies

All you need to know is that average heighht, 6'0, is 183cm and you can determine if you're a manlet or not by comparing yourself to tha.

Also average dick size is 8"

partied too hard after her feminist review of thor: ragnarok

Man Cate Blanchett goes hard, huh.

Reminder Wonder Woman is just a womanlet in denial. Her costumes tend to have six inch heels on them. Do you think that mugshot is any different?

>public intoxication
is anyone really surprised?
her slip into alcoholism is like a recurring joke in her video

Who are the losers that waste time making this shit?

Somebody ratted her out for sex crimes as Wonderloli.

just like white or black supremacists who are so shallow and vapid that their skin is the only thing they can brag about, these "tall chads" are obsessed with their heights since its the only thing thats going on in their empty lives

i get the manlet memes but when you cross the point of it being some sort of philosophy or life rule then youve officially lost it

So insecure, user?

I'm a "manlet"

/fit/

I don't want to be funny m8 but that image is literally true if you're college age and Western these days. I routinely see girls above the 6' mark and anyone under it seems short.

She was canonically barefeet there.

I see many manlets with hot taller girlfriends around lately. Maybe it's money or the dicksize (or true love kek) but it's kinda strange. Those girls are not always 6'0, mostly smaller but their boyfriends are even smaller than that. It's like this fat or ugly guys with hot girls meme. I don't really get it... like I live in bizarro world.

>tfw she is just as tall as you
>you can dream about becoming her husbando

Women care about height, but not as much as guys do. Most women don't mind dating a guy around their height, but are probably hesitant if someone is much shorter than them. Guys get hung up on even small differences in height.

Probably girls who dated a lot of (tall) guys and had their "fun" with them and want a stable relationship now. Smaller guys tend to be better material because they get less pussy and those hot females you're talking about know that.
Sometimes they get uglier guys because they look even better in comparison. There are also a lot of girls who prefer fat guys, like some guys like fat girls.
All those things seem to be normal to me but seeing a really short guy with a normal sized or tall hot girl would be really odd.

But /fit/ is full of manlets that lift to compensate their short stature.

I'm 6'2 and kinda athletic and never really liked the manlet meme...I mean it was funny at first but somehow overdone. Someone who cares too much about these kind things that you can't change is really unmanly imo.

>Guys get hung up on even small differences in height.
I'm 34 years old and this is bullshit.

Suck my dick, manlet. Here's the real chart.

>Women care about height, but not as much as guys do
Bullshit, it's the opposite... women care much more about height and looks than men do.

Okay... THIS is funny

This is a picture of pure insecurity
This is a funny meme
Thank you user

lol

What's so funny?

bad pun is good pun

She wasn't a real woman. She was Kevin Spacey the whole time.

>6'3"

Her and Samus should hang out.

I just can't see batman being taller than sups or wonder woman

From my experience as an average sized man, women only really register what height you say you are or what they initially think you are, and usually they'll give you an extra 2 inches of bullshitting without any thought in the matter. It especially helps if you're thin, because thin men can easily pull off the notion that they're taller than they actually are due to proportions. I'm pretty much a straight 5'11 but I'm ottermode and I've had women say that I'm 6'1. When I tell them I'm 5'11 I get a lot of disbelief and doubt. Probably because they're acclimated to people my height (i.e. the average man) saying that they're 6'1 or something.

I thought there was a little Iron man head in the thumbnail

Adjust the weight number and you’re golden, user.

She's not wearing heels in that scene
>6'3" barefoot

>Who are the losers that waste time making this shit?
>/fit/ is full of manlets that lift to compensate their short stature.
there's your answer.

>Diana and Samus, girls night out

>being 6'5 with 10% body fat and only 230 lb's

Disgusting, do you only find skeletons attractive?

It's a meme that's funny but it's mainly spread by 5'11/6 foot tall people because it makes them look modest while still being able to brag about being taller than manlets.

You sound like a squeaky voiced manlet. A truncated terror. A shortened sodomite. A demented dwarf.

For using US flag colors. Obviously she's an white supremacist.

>bronies aren't modern bronies

Not that guy but it honestly sounds more like he is more annoyed at people actually taking that shit seriously then the funposts themselves, and you know full well there are people that do and can't into banter, just look at how NoFap, another /fit/ meme, turned out there are faggots now basically treating it like a religon.

Reminds me of the good old days before the Internet was srsbsns, dear god i wish that mindset had stayed.