You do realize that Trump's new ad is anti-Semitic, right?

You do realize that Trump's new ad is anti-Semitic, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hadn't seen his new ad, thanks

>He isn't already in bed with them.

Not anymore, Moishe.

we failed to exterminate all of the fucking tora jews

It really makes me ponder, how the Jewish people think criticizing bankers is Anti-Semitic.

>(((greenblat)))

Because the globalists it shows are jews?

That's my shot in the dark, someone explain how it's anti semetic.

Is the ADL implying that jews dominate the political and financial institutions that control our world? What are they, antisemitic?

>That's my shot in the dark, someone explain how it's anti semetic.

As the ADL pointed out, it conjures up painful stereotypes and baseless conspiracy theories.

RULE #1:

SOROS SHALL NOT BE NAMED

TRUMP VIOLATED RULE #1

Criticizing the Fed is an anti-Semitic conspiracy, goy!

>baseless
The money says otherwise, friend.

He just keeps making (((them))) reveal themselves when he mentions political and financial globalism.

If he does it hard enough, maybe people can work out what's really going on,

They know they're being named, and we know they're being named, but normies don't, so I don't know why they would point it out like this.

>facts are anti-semitic

I agree. These goyim need to realize that electing Drumpf will almost surely cause anudda shoah.

You realize this is admission of a guilty conscious?

Anuddah shoah you say?

THEY ARE GONNA PAY ONE DAY... I SWEAR!!

I'm not even a stormfag but the more they pull this card the more I actually hate jews.

Really a shitting the bed move, who the fuck does their PR?

I'm assuming they think that the PC doctrine is so thoroughly embedded they can fire the das raycis bullhorn and people will automatically shut it down.

>you're not allowed to criticize anything a jew does, even when its completely unrelated to their faith

I think pushing this narrative is going to have the opposite effect that they want it to have

The jewtube comments are rife with "why are they saying it's anti-semetic lmao XD".

He is luring them out. Either way it's a win-win.

The sad part is that, with a decent amount of people, it is.

But for most people, they'll just be confused and not understand how it's anti-semitic, and if they have any family members like me, who capitalize on that confusion, it will only lead to them hating kikes as well. I've redpilled most of my family as a result of this election cycle.

Showing only Jewish bankers and globalists is Anti-Semitic. The ad should have shown gentile bankers and globalists like, eer, I mean, there must be one out there they could have shown, that's I'm sure about.

always surprises me that anyone is audacious enough to try to push the "trump is an anti-semite" meme considering how all of trump's kids (except barron) are either married to or dating a jew, plus trump has always been pro-israel

Funny isn't it

how could a jew be an antisemite?

I doubt Trump would dislike his own great grandma and his grandma, all his kids spouses, etc.

come on people whats the matter with this place.

What's with the faux anti-establishment rhetoric? He's supported by 90%+ of the GOP establishment.

Even if Trump was solely on his own as a true independent, he's still a multi-millionaire with a global company. You don't get to that level without being part of the global elite.

The helpless, uneducated, and poor are being taken advantage of by a clever moron willing to say anything to get their vote.

Anti-establishment? Don't make me laugh.

But ...uh... What if it's true?

wow,

>call out corporate interests and establishment elite that are bleeding the countries wealth
>thats anti-semetic!!

did the ADL just admit that jews control the world???

There's no reason to think it is.

>> Anti-corruption == Anti-Semitism
CHECKS OUT!

well for some reason the jews really don't want him to win...

His daughter married a Jew you moron.

This. There was nothing in that video to imply the race, gender or religious background of anyone he was talking about. The video showed some specific people he was talking about (Obama, Hilary, Soros, etc.) but that's not anti-semetic.

You know, you can be a part of something and not agree with the way it runs.

A good sign of a step in a better direction.

>Trump just made them admit that the Jews run the world

1488D chess

>All criticism of jews or even people in positions of power who happen to be jews will be labelled antisemitic by an insane group that is going to cause another holocaust soon

Gee I wonder what will happen when EU goes under and the US tanks along with it, after we stole this election blatantly and engaged in North Korean style media and government tactics????? Could history repeat itself???? Better change nothing and Stay The Course!!!!