[REDPROPHET] GET YOURSELVES REDPILLED WITH MY PREDICTIONS

Hey, Sup Forums, RedProphet here.

As many of you know, I'm the guy who's made four unimpressive predictions -- that is, unimpressive in normie world but all the rage on Sup Forums with its rednecks and turnips swallowing every LARP that comes down the pike.

My predictions use nothing more than common sense, political acumen, investigative skills, and psychological insights into the ways of the hype-monger.

All my material can be found here:
yuki.la/pol/96321524

Two of my four predictions (KimDotCom and James O'Keefe) have come to pass, and the other two (WikiLeaks and Hillary's win) are on the way, meaning I stand by my prediction that Hillary is going to win on Election Day and become president-elect. I'm confident she can get more electoral-college votes than Trump organically, but even if this weren't the case, I'd expect the wonders of proprietary voting-machine firmware to kick into gear.

Anyway, this community has given me much prestige, so I thought I'd take a moment to show my appreciation by interacting with you and answering your questions (if I can answer them -- I'm not omniscient).

Other urls found in this thread:

econlog.econlib.org/archives/2016/05/why_i_win.html
imgur.com/a/lFHx3
yuki.la/pol/96321524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related: Damn hype-mongers, man.

We dont care who you are or what you do, but you sound like a huge fag so fuck off

HAPPENING thread is THAT way ==============>

Post numbers are the only prophets Kek has

A demonstration of predicting elections would be if you predicted correctly Brexit and the Michigan Democratic primary result (Clinton underperforming the realclearpolitics.com average of polls by > 20%).

I doubt you did either.

I did, having the advantage of being able to recognize typically dishonest polls instead of just averaging them out.

And I predict a Trump win, by enough of a margin in enough states that it will be really hard for fraud to stop it.

This is a thread for grown-ups. Witness my hand.

>A demonstration of predicting elections would be

Please read this: "As many of you know, I'm the guy who's made four unimpressive predictions -- that is, unimpressive in normie world but all the rage on Sup Forums with its rednecks and turnips swallowing every LARP that comes down the pike."

>And I predict a Trump win, by enough of a margin in enough states that it will be really hard for fraud to stop it.

If you tripcode yourself, we can make you accountable for your flawed prediction. You'll either show up in disgrace or disappear in shame.

Any other predictions post-election?

bump

I was going to come in and say you sound like a bitchmade low-t faggot, but then I realized that you're a roo nigger.

Roo nigger.

None come to mind. At the moment, I'm just trying to establish my credibility here in the way of no-nonsense, no-frills predictions.

I have a great bullshit detector, so I can see through all these stupid HAPPENING threads and hype-mongers.

i've been following Martin Armstrong. i also think we are in The Fourth Turning, which some call the 80yr War Cycle.
as some say, what a time to be alive.

possible sovereign debt crisis coming in 2018 no matter who is in office. pic related

Care to share some oppinions and guesses on how some of these larpers are? They do seem like e-celebs of the board. I'll point you towards some

>Anonymous 5

>Intel Inside canadian witch woman

>High Level Insider

>FBIanon

last digit of my post is how much of a faggot you are out of 10

The thing about James Okeife (however you spell it) is that he has always had a sketchy past as a conspiracy theorist, so I don't really take anything he does seriously anyway.

Im surprised that a fortune teller wouldnt have any big post-election predictions. Like no market crashes, etc? I believe the feds will be meeting one last time in december to discuss interest rates.

Filtered. Thank you.

I can't decide if he's the greatest fraud I've ever seen or a genius. Either way, he's worth looking into.

They're all LARPers. I haven't seen any evidence of insider knowledge, nor would I expect someone with insider knowledge to post to Sup Forums/GLP.

There are two categories of information at play:

1. General analysis of the sort that can be gleaned from many news articles and op-eds. (e.g., see how many people in 2015 were mentioning the Clinton Foundation.)

2. Predictions that never come to pass. FBIAnon learned from the mistakes of other LARPers and thus either doesn't make specific, falsifiable predictions or plants a falsifiability cop-out in the form of "some of these predictions may be deliberately misleading to cover my tracks."

Oops, didn't mean to double post.

The economist Bryan Caplan makes a fair few bets for reasonable sums, and wins nearly every time.

econlog.econlib.org/archives/2016/05/why_i_win.html

1. I take the "outside view." When predicting, I start with long-run averages, and presume the "latest news" is distracting trivia. For example, when I made my unemployment bet with Tyler, I looked at all the unemployment data for 1948 to the present, and assumed the future would resemble the past. As usual, it did.

2. I spurn hyperbole. Human beings adore superlatives, but superlatives rarely apply to the real world. So when I notice someone treating hyperbolic poetry as literal truth, I rush to wager. For example, when John Podhoretz asserted that the Iran nuclear deal "effectively ensures that it will be a nuclear state with ballistic missiles in 10 years," I smelled hyperbole, and tried in vain to entice him put some money on it.

In slogan form: I owe my track record to numeracy and normalcy. Step back, calm down, look at the numbers, and target thinkers who say, "This time it's different."

>last digit of my post is how much of a faggot you are out of 10

The last digit of your post is a 0.

Will of these leaks actually hurt Hillary Clinton?

What's behind the larping?

I find it hard to believe they're just autist working excrutiatingly to sound legitimate, and autists arent as well articulated as FBIanon, for example.

Not even a chance they're just low level goons of their own groups and that they believe themselves they're something big?

Anonymous 5 sounds like he's dead set on spreading info he regurgitates, IntelInside (that new canadian witch) sounds like a superficial woman that has heard of the occult, and High Level Insider sounds like he has his head deep inside his ass.

Any chance of legitimacy in this way? Or perhaps they're fully conscious and well functioning people on agendas?

Cant make this shit up.

You've really grown on me senpai.

You're the only larper with sense and wit

Post more frequently

Your threads always get prematurely aborted

They obviously hurt to some degree, but my two remaining predictions are that WikiLeaks has no campaign-killer and that Hillary will get more electoral-college votes than Trump and become president-elect.

If Hillary were to lose, I realize that it would be hard for me to prove that WikiLeaks _didn't_ drop a campaign-killer, but I'd graciously accept the two predictions as wrong. Given that I'm promising 100% correct predictions, only one of my predictions needs to fail for me to lose any incentive in posting, so it matters not whether one or two of my remaining predictions fails.

it's not him making any predictions. it's a program he's been working on and adding to over time.
the fed gov thought it was worth putting him prison for 7 years simply on "contempt of court" charges. no he didn't give them the program. although i'm sure others now have similar programs.
it's simply cycles, history repeats.

I think it's just people having fun. It's fun for me to attention whore with sensible threads, so I can only imagine how fun it is to attention whore with full-on LARPs.

Motive is otherwise hard to judge, but if you have screenshots/links, I can reveal the 'tells' of LARPing that I can see.

How could I gain skills in data collection while at the same time overcoming an addiction to information?

I'd like to get things quicked and with less intermediaries, but at the same time I'd like to leave this shithole of a place for good, and any other conspiratard larping sites as well.

Thank you, friend. Admittedly they're not as fun as the HAPPENING threads, but it's about time the rednecks put on their big-boy pants and accept the reality of President Clinton.

Im to lazy to link, but I already have pretty solid formed oppinions on each of them.

Quite honestly you are like a bucket of fresh water. Only when you come to clean the dirt of these patterns and contrasts appear that I've been numbed to concerning these larpers.

I let myself get carried away with the retarded banter they always offer, which is most of the time geared towards the lowest common denominator.

Calls FBIAnon a LARPer.

Fuck off.

Im honestly quite burned of these new Sup Forums where everything is a ruse cruise of hypes and letdowns and sensationalist shit that goes nowhere.

What do you think of BadSelfEater?

You know you've been fucked in the ass by the lies when even proposing an outrageous thing triggers inmediate hostility in you

Yeah, I know. I just don't see what pi has to do with anything.

You haven't posted any evidence either, retard.

if hillary wins is the US at risk for collapse

If you're a right-winger, Drudge does a decent job of filtering right-wing news. People were shitting on him for not making the O'Keefe drops all that conspicuous, but he's been in the game a long time and has a good sense of what the general public is going to find significant.

news.google.com helps you get a good sense of what's happening in the mainstream media, though with all the Google censorship going on, this is a tentative recommendation.

I used to recommend Reddit for rapidly assimilating the top stories, but there's an absurd level of censorship and manipulation going on.

If you post me a screenshot of an FBIAnon quote or link me to same (so the quote doesn't get fanboy embellished in translation, as has been happening), I'm happy to comment on it.

What / who do you think was / is behind this Pepe / KEK meme?

I can recall quite clearly how it all started, not very long ago.

Before that pepe the frog was a /r9k/ meme and Sup Forums used to tip off anyone that posted it telling the poster to fuck off back to /r9k/

That one I haven't really examined, so I won't comment either way. I kinda tune out all the abortion/PP stuff, not finding it particularly interesting.

Too difficult a question to answer, at least for me.

That pepethefrogfaith page seems to offer a reasonable chronology of events.

Out of curiosity what's your Wikileaks prediction?

Also I am not confident for Hillary. I suspect a 50 state landslide for Trump. Seriously.

I know of the evolution of the meme but I was wondering about who pushed the meme into this new "Trump" spin it has, where people "praise" the frog that is now a god of chaos to empower Trump.

That they dont have any significant "race killer" bomb, just the stuff they've been releasing so far.

imgur.com/a/lFHx3

>FBI user on Sup Forums , the QA album

You can find the four predictions here (first and third posts):

yuki.la/pol/96321524

"3. WikiLeaks will not deliver a campaign-killer, even if they up the ante somewhat. The irony is that a single drop of five or six juicy Podesta emails would've been more effective than this drip-drip release that's now only a blur. They, much the same as Greenwald and friends, fail to understand the desensitizing effect of drip-drip releases, all the while patting themselves on their backs for what they perceive to be brilliant media plays."

>landslide
What possible reason could you have to suspect this will happen.

It seems that occurred sometime during my break from Sup Forums.

Any good sources of info for geopolitics?

Again, with minimal larping and projection if possible.

>imgur.com/a/lFHx3

There are dozens of comments there. The first one isn't indicative of insider information, since anyone with a brain cell can tell you that the FBI was under political pressure not to recommend an indictment, and the claim about government-upending findings can't be confirmed.

It might be easier if you point me to what you consider the most impressive comment. It would be a time-saver to comment on the strongest claim.

Zero Hedge digs around the fringes without being full-on conspiritard, as you put it.

/r/geopolitics seems to have a good balance of material without any obvious censorship

Thanks user

Gotta go

No worries.

oh great its this tripfag again

>sage tripfag threads, do not reply to tripfag threads, ignore all tripfag threads

Lead by example, sir.

BUMP

You're doing great work, son.

What will happen on December 21?

Spirit cooking pizza party is THAT way ==================================>

The sun will rise, barring Hume's attack on induction being vindicated.

Have you HAPPENING fags noticed this yet:

athenspizzaonline.com has address 50.16.177.65
gobombayjoes.com has address 50.16.177.65
gourmetpizzaandsubs.com has address 50.16.177.65
mybestapizza.com has address 50.16.177.65
rosatisrockford.com has address 50.16.177.65
mypizzarella.com has address 50.16.177.65
tenutaspizza.com has address 50.16.177.65

There's a lead for another week of pointlessly autistic investigation. You're welcome.

Another self-righteous kid that thinks he's fucking God
huh, neat

Bumping up the autists' investigative load:

anokipizza.com 50.16.177.65
arthurjaxon.com 50.16.177.65
athenspizzaonline.com 50.16.177.65
atlanticpizza.com 50.16.177.65
bigdaddypizzaonline.com 50.16.177.65
bravopizzagramercy.com 50.16.177.65
chinagourmetri.com 50.16.177.65
dongiovannirestaurant.com 50.16.177.65
dutchpotalbany.com 50.16.177.65
eatatjumbos.com 50.16.177.65
eathaveli.com 50.16.177.65
farmerskitchenny.com 50.16.177.65
gobombayjoes.com 50.16.177.65
goldencrustpizzaiii.com 50.16.177.65
gourmetpizzaandsubs.com 50.16.177.65
greatamericantogo.net 50.16.177.65
greenberryfresh.com 50.16.177.65
irievybez.com 50.16.177.65
istanbulkebabny.com 50.16.177.65
joespizzastreator.com 50.16.177.65
lunastreetfood.com 50.16.177.65
manpasandchicago.com 50.16.177.65
marinarapizzatx.com 50.16.177.65
montienthaiboston.com 50.16.177.65
mybestapizza.com 50.16.177.65
mypizzarella.com 50.16.177.65
myunclejoespizza.com 50.16.177.65
nepalhouseonline.com 50.16.177.65
ordervesuviopizza.com 50.16.177.65
orderziopizzapalace.com 50.16.177.65
oregonsteaks.com 50.16.177.65
originalapplepizza.com 50.16.177.65
palermopizza.us 50.16.177.65
pdrpizza.net 50.16.177.65
pizza-snapp.com 50.16.177.65
pizzaavellinos.com 50.16.177.65
pizzaprimosubexpress.com 50.16.177.65
primo-pizzeria.com 50.16.177.65
primopizzagrill.com 50.16.177.65
restaurantsamarkand.com 50.16.177.65
romanostromboli.com 50.16.177.65
rosatisbataviaonline.com 50.16.177.65
rosatisrockford.com 50.16.177.65
sammyspastrami.com 50.16.177.65
sams-pizza.com 50.16.177.65
stromboliexpress.com 50.16.177.65
tenutaspizza.com 50.16.177.65
thewildburrito.net 50.16.177.65
tuscanstonepizza.com 50.16.177.65
unclecharliespizza.com 50.16.177.65
unclejimmyspizzeria.com 50.16.177.65
utpvt.com 50.16.177.65
vinospizzabaymeadows.com 50.16.177.65
wgpizzeria.com 50.16.177.65
wolfstreetpizza.com 50.16.177.65
woodsidedeliandbagel.com 50.16.177.65

yeah no one gives a shit about your lame ego

go put a glass rod in your dickhole and smash it with a hammer you fucking cuck

slide protection

You seem to have, at least, common sense, a level head, and autism, but this is borderline magic.

I will be using some urethral stimulation when my two remaining predictions turn out to be correct, certainly.

what am I looking at family