Why do people still like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4dc4F1qQA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shitty jokes shitty podcast shitty members. izzy singlehandedly ruined the podcast

Because he's a chill guy who actually knows what he's talking about.

>izzy
>not Nolan

We see our selfs in him.

that's pretty fucking pathetic if true

e-celeb threads should be banned

Welcome to Sup Forums

>implying they are not the same.

He should stick to his videos. He will never get a cartoon. Nobody gives a crap about his web comic. His time is better spend editing.

I'm just watching so I can see him crash and burn.
His self-destructive personality and the faggotry he is willing to show to the world is just amusing to see.

It gives very good tales of caution to uncircumcised men.

pretty much this

Nolan started out as my favorite because I liked someone shitting all over everyone else. he's grown to be almost as bad as izzy

still paying millions to him

Because everyone else is worse.

Enter is Enter.
E;R is funny but an edgy shit.
Everyone else is either TTG videos or Panfans who just try to do Pan.

why dont you like him?

benthelooney is a pedophile who wants to fuck ami and yumi

Dont fuck with E;R sempai...or you are a (((gem)))?

le epic joke bro man u gonna get a lot of karma xd

I'm sorry, not an Enter fan, but did he rape a chick and embezzle 100k? because every time I hear him it's always "He's not funny and he's autistic".

He's just one of the worst at what he does. People here would rather punch down at the worse than discuss anything they like. Take this guy's videos, he actually provides interesting discussion, as limited the subject is.
youtube.com/watch?v=0F4dc4F1qQA

Another concurrent thread about some former e-celeb, just like the regular threads about the homeless animator with ear plugs.
Are all these washed up internet niche celebs trying to viral themselves back to relevance on image boards after seeing Shadman do it?

no but he did send his fans to attack the writer of a bad spongebob episode on twitter. He also doesn't take criticism. He also did other stuff that I forgot.

edgy shit is still better than pan's pathetic ass
I'd argue that Mars Reviews & Bedhead Bernie are both better

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
he's only okay when he is edited.

>shitty members
don't talk shit about Jim. he may not be as great as Ken, but he's the best thing on the damn podcast.

Valiskshit is the mouthbreather of cartoon reviewers, so I watch Pan instead

>Jim

He's not even a regular anymore.

he has connections in the industry
He does more research than the average internet reviewer
He's walking british humor

His videos turned to shit once he started making 30 fucking minute reviews for the ad revenue. He kinda sold out.

Well thats only cause he's got a kid, that does seem to put a strain on things... though now that i think about it, he still does his video reviews...

Name one time he proved he knows what he’s talking about

>Pan "Give Me The Thot, Give Me The Goth" Pizza
>Pan "Sheep Pussy Isn't Pushy" Pizza

>chill

How is this shit Sup Forums related? He's an e-celeb who just makes awful reviews about series.

Sage and reporting this shit for not being Sup Forums

He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be, and for the sheer amount of shitty dime-a-dozen review videos on Youtube, he at least puts in effort. He's not perfect, and yeah it'd be shitty if he just burnt out or gave up, but truthfully there's a huge audience out there for nostalgia, to feel a connection to shit you liked as a kid, or just someone else to valid how you feel about something. At least he does research, at least he uses editing and music well, and at least he enjoys some of the stuff he covers. For all the people who bitch and moan and personally attack people out there, either do it yourself and do it better, or just shut the fuck up and just hit dislike.

He's a faggot he cry over a girl that reject him

Nah Mars Reviewer isn't so bad. He actually talks about shit that's actually a thing.

True, the guy can play nice with people and not basically shit on the connections. With enough work and stuff towards people, he can actually get an internship that could help him. Or he could fuck it all up.

I really hope he does better.

Pretty sure that was a bit.

though that only applies on Sup Forums.

Because the fuckboy has some cartoon connections and had people who worked on the series of Steven Universe, OkKO on his podcast. If anything he knows people in the industry and he's not some fuckboy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Pan's reviews are good and hell some of the stuff that he talks about are still relevant in the fucking animation industry. He's a decent guy who knows what he's doing but the problem is that he wants to be something more. To get some evolution points, ya gotta give a fuck about shit and fucking rework yourself constantly. You sometimes gotta change your style, how you look at things, and really show how you can be better than some fuckboy.

TL;DR: He knows real people, you don't. Shut up.

Are you sure you are not talking about Nolan. He talks mad shit and knows the least about anything they talk about and always feels the need to go on long poorly structured rants.

It should apply everywhere, this shit is cancer

how so? Sup Forums don't even care about e-celeb because they'll suck, pan is like the only decent.

His videos are comfy.

I don't know hes not the type of guy that can get a girlfriend or trying to get a girlfriend

>Cause they Hate Mr Enter
>Cause Pan at the very leats has above good editing
>Cause Fuck Enter i guess.

Because pan is that cool friend you know is cool but has a self-destructive personality and will never get far in life.

Also his editing is nice and his stuff is pretty consistent, the video reviews are well researched and about stuff that's actually interesting and not just popular.
He is self aware as well and that helps a lot.

yfw you were actually that friend

Because hes's cute

CUTE
U
T
E

is that really him? if so damn he's a 2000's looking motherfucker

go back to Sup Forums

I wouldn't hate him as much if he didn't try to force his 'mexican heritage' so much.

Yup. Here's him on video.

youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE

Also Pan is definitely in this thread hey Pan

Yes

good lord

You should be banned, cunt. You probably turn every thread into a Sup Forums derail. Fuck off.

he just kinda looks like a normie

he looks like someone I could beat in a fight

>Watch a couple of his videos, seems like a nice guy
>send him my webcomic link, no pressure just tell him he can check it out if he wants
>not even replies the e-mail.

I don't know if he's a dick. i can just say objectively that he didnt give me a short polite answer.

OH FUCK IT'S REALLY HIM

Let's see your webcomic user

im glad my video is still being spread

he's admitted in some of the podcasts that he doesn't read/accept things people send him out of laziness. except for fanart of course

He looks even worse than I thought he would.

OFFICIAL PIZZA PARTY PODCAST POWER RANKINGS:

Jim>Ken>Best Guests>Pan>Worst Guests>Nolan>Izzy

Why? He's not morbidly obese and his facial beard is neatly trimmed

He does his research, even contacting industry people if necessary, great editing, comfy to watch, etc.
Most importantly, though, he's just... funny.
I will admit that his webcomic seems pandering to the "artzy tumblur crowwd" and is generally just boring to read.
I think the real reason Sup Forums hates him is because pan reminds them of themselves

basically sums up my thoughts.