Calls himself a race realist

>Calls himself a race realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race
>Blames mestizo crimes on spanish people

I don't think he's /OUR GUY/

so what is "our" guy supposed to think?

shut up you fucking incan

nobody cares about, and nobody should, your mudblood hierarchy. Etiher your more Moor or more apocalypto, congrats

i wish molymeme wouldnt ask for money for strongly

Who fucking cares about spic varieties

Why does it make you feel guilty?

no? he makes political videos on youtube for a living. watching youtube videos are free and costs me nothing, i shouldnt be told "you know you need to donate"

run fucking ads then even if you hate them, but dont tell people they should feel guilty for watching free videos on a free wbesite

Fuck off indio.
TWUMP MAKE AMEWIKA GWATE AGAAN JEWWY

But it is
i hate mestizos

You don't get it.

Running ads means that he's working for the advertisers not the viewers. You know those conservative people like Paul Joseph Watson who are getting ads pulled from their videos? That doesn't happen to FREEDOMAINRADIO because Stefan relies on the VIEWERS to fund him not big companies that want to sell the viewers stuff.

Even if he did run ads you probably use an adblocker anyway.

wow it's really funny, every other youtuber and podcaster manages to make ends meet and molymoly is the only one making people feel bad for not paying to watch youtube videos, lel

It's called being Jewish. 1 more dollar is never enough.

Stefan

Blaming mestizo crimes on your fellow European brothers, the spaniards, is a crime against genetics, nature, society, and logic itself.

Cortes might send you to hell when you die alone in your 90s, so I hope you apologize to the spanish master race

No meme arguments and no emotional arguments are going to change the fact that I'm right

and you're not

Yeah but they're talking about meaningless shit like video games aren't they? Not highly controversial topics. And those that ARE talking about controversial stuff are getting their videos "demonetised"

The FDR model seems to be working well. Why are you against it? Because you'd need to pay for content that you consume?

He's a jew and shill. His "donation" financing relies on new viewers/subcribers, which leads to flip-flopping on his political """philosphy"""

How do you go from an NAP-worshiping ancap to an authoritative Trump supporter? Actually don't even respond, because the answer is $$$$. His inconsistent ideologies that completely depend on the current political climate proves how much a fraud he is

Send him Zimbabwe cash like TRS did.

you know I'm right deep down :)

You think it's about money? You do realise Stefan had a great career in the software field before he started FDR, right? Why would he drop that to make podcasts and rely on donations?

Also if he just flip flops on political views and just wants to make money then why doesn't he run ads?

you know I'm right deep down :)