WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUL STONE

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUL STONE

I WAS PROMISED THE FUCKING SOUL STONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCnKFM3hXEk
cinemablend.com/news/1684669/why-captain-marvel-is-using-the-skrulls-according-to-kevin-feige
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the scenes from the previews and previous movies made it out like Heimdall had it. Likely changed in post production so a futures movie could use it.

It's right there, you...you...DOUBLE GRAPEFRUIT

Wakanda.

You jest, but it might actually be in BP.

Here it is.

It's appearing in Infinty War part 1, speculated to be in Wakanda

It'll be in Black Panther. Screencap this.

MACHIIINEEE HEEEEEEEAAAADDD

It's not in Wakanda.

Maybe not in Wakanda, but it could be featured in BP.
I doubt they'd introduce it in Avengers 3.

Its in the 4th avengers movie, not the 3rd.

they use it to bring dead people back to life. The Kree have it, its seen in Captain Marvel

Gee, wherever could it be..

I could kind of see that happening in P2. Thanos comes for a snatch-and-grab and opens up the cocoon as a result.

Bit of a stretch, though.

Wakanda is attacked because Team Cap takes Vision there.

>"It is unwise to keep Infinity Stones together"
>fucking THREE ON ONE PLANET
I'd be mad.

Bro I saw that shit. Reality stone OP

Nigga this shit was revealed months ago. It's in Wakanda. The Black Panther uses it to communicate with the previous Panthers.

>Being pissed if three stones are on Earth
Marvel went full blown "Earth is the center of the universe in every universe" with Hickman's Avenger's run. Why would you find it odd if the MCU gives it a similar treatment?

WHERE IS THE FUCK STONE!

>half the Gauntlet was on Earth all along
pls no
it'd make the whole setting feel so shallow & constricted

Because movie canon =/= comic canon. Hela ain't Thor's sister either, y'know. Besides, that very comic canon is the result of decades of homogenization & lazy editing. The MCU's better for not emulating it.
As such fuck Hickvengers on its face anyway but that's another dealio entirely.

>"It's not safe to keep 2 infinity stones at the same place"
>"Let's put 3 of them on the least technologically advanced planet in the universe lol"

>didn't pay the troll toll

The magic life-granting thingy Surtur had dumbshit

>no Skrull
>no Silver Surfer
>The Kree are just a bunch of irritated government bureaucrats

Just fuck my shit up.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUL STONE
>I WAS PROMISED THE FUCKING SOUL STONE

Wasnt the Soul stone the one that was in Loki's scepter in the first Avengers movie? or was that the mind stone?

It's in Wakanda. Most likely the reason Thanos' army attacks there.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUL STONE

I'm expecting them to reveal that Carol has it.

Probably something like:
The Kree had the soul stone, so Mar-Vell stole it and fled to earth. Then the Skrulls find him in the 90's and try to get the stone. Eventually Mar-Vell dies. His DNA merges with Carol so she can go on protecting the stone.

Then Avengers 4 is all about Carol being the special snowflake with the last Infinity Stone

Source?

What happened to the Space Gem again?

Hammer?
Heidmall?
Hela?
Heart-shaped Herb?
Also do you people think Avengers 4 will be Secret Wars?

Loki had the mind stone

It's the Tesseract.

hot theories

1) thanos already has the soul stone when IW starts
2) it's in space somewhere, doctor strange helps the team locate it
3) captain marvel has to deal with it in her movie, she "dies" in the 90s and is trapped in the stone, which is why her movie takes place in between avengers 3/4 and she will return in 4

shit theories

1) adam warlock (already deconfirmed by gunn that he doesn't appear til gotg3)
2) wakanda (DUDE 3 STONES ON EARTH LMAO)
3) ancient one hid it (see above)

The Eternal Flame does the same shit as the soul gem.

Honestly with how poor or easy they generally take these plot devices. I've given into the idea of it being Heimdall. Until recently I thought it was too dumb of an idea to be true.

>Thor
Literally says he can see all of the SOULS in the universe

>Dark World
Mysteriously can't see Jane when she's in possession of another Infinity Stone

Pic related

It sucks, but I can't deny the clues

I mean

I know we all *want* to complain about half the world-ending macguffin being on earth

But this is the same universe where 98% of all viglante justice happens in down town New York, so

I saw shitposting about a stone in Black Panther but now I think it could be how the Black Panthers communicate.

Is it bad that I want there to be a 4th wall breaking gag where it turns out we haven't seen the Soul Stone yet because someone went and used the Reality Gem to cancel the movie that was supposed to feature it, so now it doesn't exist, and that's how they defeat Thanos?

The only gem that is "native" to Earth is the time gem. The Tesseract was in Asgard before it ended up on Earth somehow.

It was the fire you jackass.

>Orange
>Brings the dead back to life
>Favorably compared to the Space Gem

Come on.

>the soul stone is in a place full of black people
it checks out

>The soul gem is in the X-Men Cinematic Universe
>It's protected from Thanos by Fox's legal team
The universe is safe

THE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL GEM!
youtube.com/watch?v=zCnKFM3hXEk

YOU HAVE YOUR SOUL STONE SIR!

Hopefully he still has it to confirm the

Tesseract
Heimdal
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

theory

So what does Marvel have against the word "gem"? Does it sounds too faggy in the minds of Disney execs?

It's the last possible movie in which the Soul Stone could appear, unless Thanos either finds it in the beginning of Infinity War or he had it all along.

i think it holds the most weight too.
why else would thanos attack asgard? like literally why would he give a shit about the remnants of space vikings unless they had one of the stones.

Technically speaking only two have been Earth for an extended period, and the Tesseract was brought to Earth by Odin
As far as we know the Time Stone is the only one that has been on Earth for pretty much forever

I think it's pretty clear that Loki swiped the Tesseract before Asgard got blown up, so they'd have at least one regardless of whether Heimdall has one or not.

I wanna believe that desu, but IIRC the Aether was specified as the only non-solid stone or some shit.
Plus it results in the SAME fucking problem, just on Asgard instead of Earth. Which makes even less sense, since it's Asgard that the "don't keep these fucking things together" quote comes from.

The Infinity Stones pull at each other, find ways to come together. Perhaps Earth's Sorcerers were the only ones on the planet supposed to have one, but the others found their way there as well because they crave unity. Ever wonder why the fuck Thanos would give Loki the Mind Gem so he could have a shot at the Space Gem (losing both)? Shit plan, right? But the Mind Gem is the best at getting intelligent beings to do exactly what it wants, putting shit ideas in their heads, ideas which tend to lead to the unification of the gems.

Two insofar. If Wakanda's had the Soul Stone this whole time it becomes 3.
And again, since it's Odin who knew to not keep 2 Stones in the same place, why'd he knowingly put the Tesseract there when it already had the Time Stone? I guess you could argue he didn't know or even that Agamotto got it from some pocket dimension, but it's the movies' own stated logic that's being contradicted here so No Prizes shouldn't be necessary.

Probably no stone was native to earth or stayed long time in a cosmic perspective.
Agamotto time or viking age to today are probably tiny fraction of time from a space immortal being pow.

Technically the plan was good. The problem is a literally plot hole.
God of lies with mind control item would just conquer the earth peacefully and acquire any stone on the planet with some time and patience.
They need a fast paced action movie.

LOLno. It'd be throwing away money. They extended Thanos build-up into a decade of movies, they could squeeze just as much out of that story easily.
IIRC one of the actors already let it slip at a premier that it's Infinity Gauntlet. I'm of the assumption that'll literally be the full name, no "Avengers" surtitle at all. 'Cuz its not just the Avengers, it's the GotG & Dr Strange & Spider-Man too. The MCU's gotten bigger than the Avengers, they're now just one part of the piece defending one corner of the playground.
IMO Secret Wars is as bigger than Gauntlet as Gauntlet was than Phase 1. Save Earth -> save the Universe -> save the MULTIVERSE. Phases 1-3 have slowly familiarized audiences with the concept of a Cosmic landscape, now that Dr Strange has introduced a whole new dimension (literally & structurally) I could see them doing the same with Mystic until the idea of a Beyonder stapling together different universes for his own Garry's Mod server is not only comprehensible to casuals but pretty damn hype.

>mfw Hela just walks up to Odin's gauntlet, says "FAAAAKE", and pushes it off its pedastal

Actually the script fills that hole preemptively. Loki's a primadonna, starved for attention. He actively wants to do things the most blatant explosive look-at-me way. Tony himself picks up on it and says so, it's why he chooses Stark Tower for the climax & how the Avengers know to find him there.
Saw a video on it just last night so it's fresh on my mind. Post this ~12 hours ago I'd have nothing.

>God of lies with mind control item would just conquer the earth peacefully and acquire any stone on the planet with some time and patience.
Only assuming no outside interference, but Thor showing up makes it clear that the Asgardians were onto him (and of course they were, given Heimdal's absurd omnivision) and were moving against him. Loki didn't have infinite time and he knew it.

The key problem with this plan is:
Thanos has item A
He wants both items A and B
He loans a famously untrustworthy individual item A to enact a high-risk plan to obtain item B with no way to ensure said individual will actually deliver either item.

It's a terrible plan, one that requires us to either assume that Thanos is a fucking idiot or that he was being manipulated. It's possible Loki did the manipulating, but that lowers his prestige as an apex supervillain if he gets played like that. Hence, it's most likely that the mind gem itself was clouding Thanos' judgement in an attempt to get to Earth where (at least) two other gems already were.

Asgard not part of earth and wakanda have space empire

>It's a terrible plan, one that requires us to either assume that Thanos is a fucking idiot or that he was being manipulated.
You gravely underestimate Big Thane's keikakkumancy user.

The Tesseract was on Earth for centuries is what I'm getting at.
>wakanda have space empire
Legit or memes?

>no Skrull
I thought they were already confirmed for Cap YASS?

I preferred theory 1 since he gave the mind gem to loki

There was a deleted scene where The Other mentions that Loki can control the Chitauri using the staff, so if you want to stretch, you can say that the Scepter also allowed Loki/Thanos to bend the Chitauri Hive to their will.
In any case, Thanos gambling a stone to secure a stone is a leap of logic I'm fine looking past. I have a bigger problem with, as other people have pointed out, two infinite stones being on the same planet at once (The Aether could even be construed as the third stone, if we want to go all out). That's a huge coincidence if Odin chose to hide the Tesseract on the same planet that Agammato managed to pluck the Time stone to.

>no Skrull

>I thought they were already confirmed for Cap YASS?

They are.

cinemablend.com/news/1684669/why-captain-marvel-is-using-the-skrulls-according-to-kevin-feige

While Odin seems to be shit at giving info to his sons, it's quite possible that he had no idea of Time Stone being on Earth, as Thor was fairly surprised that Sorcerers are a thing.

Legit, happened VERY recently.

I still can’t believe people thought a plain easter egg was the actual glove

Easter eggs are meaningless little bonus references. The glove itself turned out to be legitimately important to the narrative, so retroactively became more than an Easter egg. Given how forward-planning & "everything's connected" the MCU claims to be fans can be forgiven for assuming it was actually a Chekov's Gun all along.

What's the rules to these things? 1 power per person? If a person that holds a stone loses, does the winner get the stone? Does the new winner get a chance to use the power?

Who has it, i mean?

It's right there you...you...QUADRUPLE CHIN!

Seen Ragnarok yet? Presumably Loki. When he's running through Odin's vault at the end they take a few seconds to show him stop & double-take in front of the Tesseract.
>yfw after that emotional final bonding session Loki backstabs Thor one more time & just gives it to Thanos
>yfw he actually SUCCEEDS in the task he was given 6 fucking years ago

I actually haven't seen it yet, how well guarded is that vault? Could he have gotten it at any point during TDW?

I guess he just forgot.

If we are to believe Skull, Odin may have just lost the Tesseract on earth accidently.

>how well guarded is that vault?
The Goddess of DEATH overthrows Asgard. Join the dots.
>Could he have gotten it at any point during TDW?
He was in the middle of both a prison-break & an invasion in TDW. Even if he ended up in the vault (can't 'member) he had other self-preserving shit at the forefront of his mind. The Ragnarok finale necessitates he be alone in the soon-to-be-demolished vault to do a thing, whilst he's there he sees an opportunity & takes it.

Yeah except the Easter egg already had all the gems amd was right hand. Real gauntlet is always left hand.

Quote?

This. The thread is over. I can't believe you people didn't actually know the Soul Stone was here. They already showed it, it's confirmed, it's been done. Go home.

My gut reaction is to say "oh now that's just nitpicking" but then what's the point of an Easter egg I guess.

On the topic of Thor Easter Eggs:
Who're the heads at the bottom &
bottom-left?
>They already showed it, it's confirmed
Like, the explicit maguffin the gold guys use? Was that ever shown/elaborated?

I DON'T HAVE YOUR STONE, AND FUCK YOU ANYWAY!

Heart-shaped Herb

Hiroyuki sanada plays an undisclosed role in Avengers 4
He has "Beyonder" written all over his face
inb4 >but he is Asian
Irrelevant

They're creating Adam Warlock, that's about it.

GEMS! THEY ARE FUCKING GEMS! THEY ARE NOT CALLED STONES SINCE THE 90'S!
STUPID MOVIES! THEY ARE THE FUCKING INFINITY GEMS!

Why are y'all acting like Earth - more specifically New York - hasn't always been the center of the Marvel Universe?

i'm gonna be so disappointed if it turns out it's not the case. The fact that Hela acknowledged the Flame makes it a strong contender. & who's to say Surtur's dead? he could be floating in space by the time Infinity War starts & Thanos just pulls it out of him.

>1) adam warlock (already deconfirmed by gunn that he doesn't appear til gotg3

>The Reality Stone lets you change three buttons of your opponents control settings for one match
This battle for the stones thing is everything I've ever wanted from a tournament

>Hiroyuki sanada
Would be better as Mandarin in Ironman 4 or 5, I'll go with Rami Malek as the Beyonder instead

I believe the bottom left was Arkon

When they showed that shot and the ship flying in, the headpiece on one of those faces they flew close to looked very similar

So previous Champions look like
>Man-thing
>Aires
>Bi-Beast
>Arkon

I wonder which one Hulk beat....

gems are too faggy. theyre stones. get with the times you casual.

>I wonder which one Hulk beat....

Probably Beta Ray Bill. Which would explain what his cameo was and why they didn't think it did him justice.

Infinit War has been described as a heist film, with Thanos collecting all the stones.
Likely the soul stone may be the last with both sides trying to find and obtain it first.