Clinton Apparel Site

Notice anything?

shop.hillaryclinton.com/collections/apparel

NO MUSLIMS

Whites fall under LGBT since falling birth rates indicate that it's primarily whites who are lesbian/gay

there's not a cracker in there.

yo, that's $30 for a t shirt

Latinos actually have the highest rates of homosexuality.

However the straight latinos overbreed 6-8 ugly beaner kids to compensate for the large amount of faggots.

Nice ((diversity))

What if asians don't want to be lumped in with island scum?

I also find latino to be non-inclusive to latinxs

Where's my white people for Hillary?

Oh that's right, no demand.

>pacific islanders
kek

this

I look forward to a great future living in a racially divided 3rd world nation.

dont you trump fucks have anything better to do than to post these shit tier threads all the time

whatsamatter cant defend your canidates policies so you have to latch onto anything that looks remarkably like a conspiracy to destroy the white race

There's no Women for Hillary??? Sexist!

Why do they have the highest rates?

Could it be their genes are the most wildy mixed and incompatible?

I've actually read a genetic explanation for homosexuality is that there are genes that can make the men gay but the women fertile and vice versa.

E.g. a man and a woman get Gene GAY, the man is now gay but the woman is now baby-crazy.

These shirts make me so fucking angry, they're so god damn redundant.

>oh look, there's a woman/black person/latino/asian/whatever wearing a Hillary Clinton shirt. I guess they're a woman/black person/latino/Asian/whatever that supports Hillary Clinton

NOPE GUESS WE HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT

What No "Honkies for Hillary" shirts??

Dats Raciss!

That demographic is not requested.

It's your candidate's site. Defend its lack of inclusion.

>Labor
>Black guy

Kekkaroo.

>African gentleman
>Labor for H

>Asians and PI are lumped together

REEEEEE

The latino looks like a nigger?

They stereotyped . That is a big no no.

It's just like how I eat my child clean noodle soup.
No crackers.

>Nigger is labor
This is racist, they really expect that niggers to work?

NO FUCKING WHITE MALES. YAAAS QUEEN, SLAY.

>divide them into groups
>incite specific grievances
>make them victims
>call another group the oppressors
>ask their vote in order to save them
It is so simple it's crazy it actually works.

>blackest negroid in pic wears "Labor for H"

Why dont they have a "DEAD PEOPLE FOR HER" t-shirt??

CNN told me Shillary is 100points ahead among dead voters.

listen here nigger boy: Even if Hillary wins it's just a matter of time before another great collapse. Which may be a good things because the Dems will be in charge and get the blame. 20 trillion in debt means eventually the bailout shit will not happen. We will have to rise from the ashes. Democrat and Republican should be united in avoiding this chaos. Our government does not care about you or the right asshole. Prepare for hell. See you there.

This is just another example of the blatant but for some reason accepted racism of the left. You have to categorize everyone. I'm not just voting for hillary, I'm a latino who is voting for hillary. Racism is never going to go away while these people keep insisting on dividing us up into our little groups.

Yes
I see people who are added to a list
This list contains the names, addresses, place of employment , online personas, club memberships, and family members. It also contains a record of places frequented by those pictured. This list is ever growing. And is very, very detailed.

LOL

The flag falling is an omen.

>That fucking Smiley face
What does she mean by this?

This. Fuck those coconut munchers.

>Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for H

This is outright disgusting. Trump's hat just says "Make America Great Again" because he believes that every legal person is an American first before they are White, Black, Yellow, Brown, etc.

Democrats are the real racists here. Compartmentalizing people into different racial groups. I thought it didn't matter to them. I thought they didn't see color. Isn't this what MLKJr. spoke against?

And they still call Black people "African Americans". WTF? Nobody calls White people "European Americans".

This just proves just how detached she and her elite cronies are from reality. They rub it in our faces.

Fuck em all to hell.

30$ for a fucking t-shirt? I can buy like a game or 5 pizzas with that money

>Single handedly destroying whites by making Hispanics a non ally

lmao, why all the hate, mr citystate?

She's happy to get her EBT card that day.

No respectable white males would be caught dead posing for her.

I wonder why she didn't shill her hat harder. Could've made a lot of money on her own meme hat.

She probably did study groups and they all hated it.

>Notice anything?
all minorities

She was pushing other shit.

That's a shitty pun, holy shit

Two. They had merchandise based around two bad puns.

>All these shitty puns Hillary wanted to label herself which would make her an absolute joke
>The only one that caught on wasn't even intended by her

>Notice anything?
no XXXXXXXXL size...?