SpOck Thred: Superior'd Edition

It's been years since Superior ended, and I just... I miss him bros. I need more of his adventures as a jerk-ass with a heart of gold super-genius who's an old-fashioned man from the 60s trying to cosplay as a 20-somehing YO.

SpOck being removed was a big part of the reason I stopped reading Marvel, it was by far the most entertaining book because it wasn't beholden to any status quo.

He literally had nothing good happen in Secret Empire, I was a very mad boy

Doc Ock is an actual self-insert, kind of interesting

It was obvious it was gonna end, but I was hoping for a Spin-Off...

Same.

>Doc Ock is an actual self-insert
Wut?

Yeah honestly, the end of Superior and Waid's DD was a big reason I went pretty much DC only. They were great titles that changed up the status quo only to have the following series recreate it.

That sucks, SpOck was the only reason I was even considering reading Secret Empire. I hope my boy gets a solo, I'd settle for a miniseries

SpOck was a shitty Mary Sue self-insert for Dan Slott only liked by tryhard and memers.

Superior Spider-Man was shit and only less worse than the rest of Dan Slott’s rape of a run on Spider-Man.

/thread

What is this Superior Octopus I hear is knocking about nowadays? Is it Otto?

Did you just use a "/thread" on your own post? Could you be any more fucking pathetic?

It's Otto in the body of a spiderman clone. So there is still hope of a superior spin off. Just not much of one. He shows up in the spiderman tie-in of secret empire and he leads a team of hydra avengers in one comic, but they don't say what happened to him when hydra was defeated.

Well, he seems cool. I hope he sticks around

>/thread
>on your own post
??????????

No matter how hard Slott tries, people won't hate Felicia.

If he gets his own series it won't be the same considering he's a clone now and isn't actively fixing Peter's life. I have hope though

So does this qualify as a good character progression? Its a bit on the nose with the "dark reflection of Peter" thing, but I'm a sucker for the suit

Not really although there is a somewhat good in universe explanation for it (he's from an earlier point in SpOck's timeline due to Spiderverse shenanigans) but that being said I'm not too happy with the way his character has been handled regardless

I'd love for a spin off where Otto isn't quite a hero but close enough for government work. Have it where he is trying to solve all the problems caused by mad scientist. They could even keep the rivalry between him and spider-man. Every time Otto is in town he takes time out of his day to try and kick Peter's ass just because they can't stand each other.

Superior Spider-Man was dumb as fuck.

Push the hate harder.

Slott said Ock will try to control every single hero in 2018.

who was the artist for this issue?

will he win back Anna-Maria

So, what up with the Pym Particle Ock stole?

Nobody cares Slott

You do realize that Spock is dead right? All you get is regular Doc Ock with a fit body.

He’ll use it to make his midget waifu normal sized

He want apeshit when Ben implied that she was less than perfect due to her height.

Felicia is still best girl.

No.