comfy fort desu

Ouch

I read it already, but keep posting.

There's something about Minna's dreamscape that I really love
can't quite put my finger on it though

Emil didn't have his jacket on when he went to sleep

...Aaand that's all

The word is WATERCOLOUR.

Never got into this, I think I got to the end of the prologue thing where they off all the main characters they introduced and do like a 500 year time skip or some shit. How long does it take to pick up after that?

>500 year time skip
*90 year time skip, the cast are descendants of the prologue's cast
the expedition makes it to the silent world around page 220

If you don't care for ATMOSPHERE or AESTHETICS, this comic is not for you.

racist comic

Make your own, angry brown lesbian woman.

I like atmosphere and aesthetics, I just don't like investing 70-80 pages into a world and characters and then having them all get offed and skipping to a century later. I'll consider giving it another shot though

Oh hey, finally a thread about 4s. The writing has been meh after tuuris death. Anyone else agree?

My real issue with this chapter; Minna had a chance for Lalli and emil to talk to one another or to give us emils backstory. But that didn't happen, literally, the whole purpose was to put Lalli in emils head. I think minna teased us too much this chapter.

But I'm still holding out.

kek

Well, I liked unconventional storytelling. When I can predict EXACTLY where the story goes after a prologue, I feel insulted.

Has anything happened in this comic? Don't want to be one of those guys but I read like fifty pages and pretty much nothing happened.

I should say fifty pages after the prologue.

It's a slow burn, and though was memeing, he's kinda right. It takes a long time to get going, but the characters are fun and exploring the Silent World is a gorgeous process.

In my opinion, the story starts to come together after the Dalahästen trip in Chapter 3.

Another problem I have with it is that all the characters have the same exact face and it's very difficult to tell them apart.

Are those spurdo cookies?

Basically the entire expedition goes to shit
s l o w l y

The prologue is just an exposition of the setting's origin. Most other stories would have of it as a later flashback that explains stuff.

It sure sucks to have to go through three or four chapters of introduction before the action picks up. That's less of a problem now that there's seventeen chapters though. Think of it as reading LotR: going through a fucking two hundreds pages fucking description of the fucking Shire fucking sucks, but it's worth it in the end.

desu I'd say it gives some valuable info on the mechanics of infection, as far as the magic side is concerned

seem more like meatballs to me