>go to the beach
>see two german girls sunbathing on the sand
>they decide to go for a quick swim at the sea
>leave all of their belongings on the sand unguarded
>walk there
>take theirs two backpacks and leave unotticed
>go home and analyze my profits
>two I-phones and two wallets full of euros and reais

God how I love those european tourists.Why are they so guilable and easy to rip of? if you are european please do come visit here next Holidays,I would love more easy money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
google.com/search?q=monkeys stealing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because unlike brazil the population density is low enough in europe that making everyone else's life a misery doesnt pass for culture.

>density is low enough in europe
Brazil doesn`t even have 200 million people and is larger than Europe...

mfw people say Brazil is a "Successful mutlikulti society"

Tell it to rio.

sage, back to Sup Forums

>Why are they so guilable and easy to rip of?
because, those girls assumed you were human for some odd reason.

i don't think that Rio beach thieves frequent Sup Forums at 11:45pm on a sunday night.

you are role playing to see the reactions.

proof: how did you even know they were germans?

Also, america/northern european tourists are told a lot that Rio can be dangerous if you don't take care.

WERE ALL THE SAME :^))))
PLEASE COME TO OUR CITIES AND BRING YOUR CULTURE WITH YOU :)))))
t. eurabia

their mistake,not my fault if they cant pay attention to their surroundings while on a foreign country.

It is a success.Did you miss the part where I walked away with two I-phones and wallets from the naive europeans tourists?

Nah, I couldn't bear the stench.

Tbh I dont really know if they were germans,but they werent speaking english and they had a yellow,black and red flag in one of their bags.so I assumed they were germans.

>eastern european
nah you guys are to poor to travel here and to have anything worth stealing.

>their mistake
yeah i know it was their mistake to assume you were human.

Though you can understand why they made this mistake. It's because in their own country there are almost no non-humans.

as it happens for me they are the non-humans.Anyone who cant be aware of their own surroundings and acts like a guillable retard is a subhuman desu.That is why I make a point of only stealing from american and european tourists,never from brazilians and other latin americans.

Why didn't you rape them while they were still on the beach and then take their stuff?

too many people around.I wouldnt be able to do it.Besides,raping europeans who rarelly shower is not an appealing thought.

Post photo for proof or gtfo

No my little monkey, you are the subhuman.

It's because their media hides that fact that you are diseased ridden HUE monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

>the subhuman folled the superior Humans and walked away with their belongings while they layed on the beach like retards.
really makes you think

Photo from what? I already sold the cellphones and disposed of the backpacks before they could track that shit.

>stealing form other brazilians
ugh

You dont get it.I only steal from europeans and americans tourists because they arent human for me.They are walking ATMs.

>dumb nigger makes a nigger thread

>proudly brags about being a nigger

>tries to claim he isn't actually a nigger

I mean honestly anybody that gives brazil tourism deserves the theft they get. Serves them right for supporting your nigger shithole's economy.

if I come to brazil and fuck some hot chicks and have my Mexican passport, would you still steal it monkey?

Then GTFO. Wasting my time.

I'm pretty sure you've already posted this a couple of months ago,fucking monkeybro.

As a hungarian who just paid 30$ to have flight internet this triggers me

>amerishart tries to defend stuppid european tourists
who leave their belongings unattended
>refuses to understand that europeans act like shellterd children
>thinks I am at a fault for taking advantage of their stupidity

Yes,if they came here they should be expecting this and be aware of their surroundings

if you speak spanish/portuguese and act like a normal human instead of a sheltered kid then of course not.

i can see where you're coming from in that loving white women are too accepting of people with brown skin. They need to have more of a prejudice against them than they do.

Race-based biowarfare WHEN goddammit?

Yes, you are at fault for being a thief you dumb nigger. In normal white society people can leave their doors unlocked and things unattended because we whites respect the property of others.

You are a subhuman nigger and you proved it on your own accord.

this is why i never go to shit countries like brazil, argentina or any latin american shithole. i only go to eastern europe or asia where i know people are going to be polite.

>savage nigger acts like savage nigger
>we are supposed to be shocked

If the states of Sao Paulo and Rio were both nuked in their entirety the country of Brazil would be so much better off. What a fucking loser OP

>we are supposed to be shock

This is why I actually smiled at OP. How is this a surprise to anyone living in actual civilization? Even niggers here don't do this petty shit so brazenly.

Ugh.This isnt about race but culture and acting stupid.I am not even brown myself.And I make no disntinction between black or white europeans when I choose my target.

>Europeans and americans steal resources everyday from latin america

Its allright,you are a backwater region with less industries you deserve that

>I steal from naive european tourists

YOU ARE A MONSTER HOW COULD YOU DO THAT

>destroying the only two relevant economic areas in the country

We would be left with what? The shity northeast and the jungle north.

>Eastern Europe
>>>polite

>polite

Ohhh you are afraid we could hurt your feelings ?

More civilized white people being fucked with by lesser humans, aka the thieving darkies that are worthless.

Quick question for all the 1st worlders here

If a bunch of rich kids from Dubai or something left their Lois Vuitton bags full of gold iphones, expensive designer clothes, gold bars and about $50,000 cash, would you not take it as a fuck you?
You gotta remember OP lives in a dirty favela making about $300 USD a year and has to let cartel members rape him almost daily so they don't behead him and his family.

Protip: if you visit a shithole country, you better look after your belongings. Go to the beach with little to nothing with you

uh, no. i'm afraid to die.

Actually this, after the election maybe I'll start memeing tourism to darky countries into the ground so you niggers can starve faster.

No I wouldn't steal, even if I was poor and hungry (and I have been so I can say this), because I'm a principled person with dignity and integrity.

I'm not a sewer rat nigger that finds any excuse I can to blame the victim of my petty crimes.

What a pity they didn't have any soap or shampoo on them you dirty smelly cunt
Get a job

>walk there
>take theirs two backpacks and leave unotticed
>go home and analyze my profits

why did this make me laugh? huehues always seem to have some really funny turn of phrase

the girls would be so sad about their missing iphones. they probably went on a holiday to brazil due to cheap food and accommodation there. Now buying another iphone is going to cost them more than their whole holiday in brazil.

How sad would the Dubai kids be? Once I know I can answer your question as to whether I'd still the bag or not.

>favaela monkey
>concerned about hygiene
I really had a chuckle

>european and american CORPORATIONS ((steal)) resources everyday from Latin America

Your corrupt governments let them and besides, not all is lost. Those corporations give you JOBS.

>I steal form naive tourists because I'm a nigger.

Personal belongings =\= natural resources.

post their naughty pictures

you are a fucking disgrace

While I disapprove of theft I do approve of your teaching these stupid girls not to relax around blacks.

You have performed a public service and earned your reward.

P.S. What do thieves even do with stolen iPhones? Aren't they secured as fuck?

Missing the point first worlders.I have a job and would probably do just fine without the extra bonus from these thefts.I just steal from european tourists because they act like retards and it is so fucking easy.It is almost a Hobby.Go to the beach,relax and while you are at it make some easy cash from the walking ATMs.I wonder why you have such a hard time grasping this simple concept

>approve of your teaching

Yeah, this thread should actually be something to cheer for. Everyone should know that Brazil is a complete shithole not worth your time. This country deserves to be starved of tourism bucks.

Why?
The German whores came to Brazil to be enriched, and he fulfilled their needs.

German (esp females) are filled with White/Germanic guilt, and only enrichment can ease their pain.

Sell for parts mostly.So other people with similar damaged phones can repair them in barelly legal stores.every stolen Iphone sells for 300 reais where I ussualy trde them, which is roughly 100 dollars.

Never in my life i will travel to brazil

Add Brazil to the list, Sup Forums, please.

Nah you wouldn't.
You got fuck all shit cunt.
You probably use the bigger black boys who live in your buildings cocks as your toothbrush.
Get the fuck away from me you slimy little faggot

No one misses the point, dumbass. I could steal too. It's not that hard to steal from any resource. I could pick pocket clueless fresh tourist in downtown New York who are so fascinated by the mundane shit I see everyday. In fact, a lot of people do it and in the 90's it was a rampant problem until Giuliani put a stop to it.

But I don't fucking do it. You know why??? Because it causes problems in society. One broken window leads to another. That's why Brazil is a shithole, dumbass. That entire country is a mess because of people like you.

That's okay, Paco. You already live in Mexico.

>I just steal from european tourists because they act like retards and it is so fucking easy

This mindset is that of an extremely poor person. Here's a tip, if you can get to Japan you will make so much off the nips. You could leave a billfold literally anywhere and still find it hours later.

>Stealing from German tourists

Still mad about them stealing the World Cup from you, Bra7i1?

Its better than brazil stupid amerishit

>get your shit stolen in Brazil
>get your head chopped off in Mexico

What a hard choice!

>$100

That isn't even worth it. Thats like 1/3rd of a days work

Is that how things go in your nigger-tier country?

In Japan you can leave your wallet on the table of a restaurant, come back a week later and it will still be there
In suburban America, most people leave their doors unlocked and let their kids play together in the street unsupervised

Fuck your media and your country death to america

If you think you are being smart by stealing from tourist because they assume no harm, then good luck with the rest of your life. You have already peaked.

This guy gets it

b-but I love mexicans.You are our latin brothers.

Low tier insults.Welp I guess you cant see reason

Read the other posts.I only steal from european and american tourists,never from fellow brazilians or other latin americans

i love this copy pasta

Are you stealing to teach them a lesson? Would their shit have been stolen if YOU weren't the one "teaching them a lesson"?

t. average teenage illegal

>People leave theur doors unlocked

I stayed at my Uncles in the outer detroit area and the cunt left everything unlocked.
Had anxiety the whole time I was trying to sleep.

Australia is a safer country by far but we lock absolutely everything

Never change, Huezil.

>never from fellow brazilians

Wow, how fucking valiant of you. Do you think EVERYONE is like you?? EVERYONE in Brazil ONLY steals from "gringo" tourists?? Well you see, according the broken windows theory - one small crime leads to another. Well, when your fellow monkeys see or hear people like you who ONLY steals from "gringos" - they will doubtless be encouraged to steal too. But they won't be as valiant or honorable. They might steal from your fellow monkeys. Then when other Brazilian niggers see others stealing from one another - then there will be kidnapping, then drug dealing, then rape, then murder, then etc.

You are just one of the broken windows. You are part of the problem no matter how honorable you think you are. Congratulations for contributing to your shithole's misery.

I would steal, but I wouldn't pretend like I'm not to blame. I at least acknowledge my faults.

I agree but its a nice weekend bonus.You go to the beach, relax have fun and also make 200-300 dollars in mere instants.

>be nigger
>Steal
Sounds about right

Wouldn't you rather live in a society where you can leave anything anywhere without much risk of theft? Really goes to show how areas with low social cohesion, like Brazil for example, fail culturally.

Digits confirm true story. Not bad, man. Not bad at all. Teach those euros a lesson about complacency!

ehm Europe is bigger than brazil

Cunt, I know you're a fucking spastic, but when you are a piece of shit in life, people insult you.

If I had my way you'd be crammed head first back up into your mothers necrotic cunt and then have a dozen fat Americans use her as a trampoline, AND THATS BEFORE I FOUND OUT YOU ARE A SCUMBAG THIEF

most people i know in australia dont lock anything most of the time unless they're sleeping

Why bother explaining this to a monkey so used to "multiculturalism" already? He's used to living in a miserable condition like this where he thinks stealing "to teach a lesson" is considered a social norm. It's really fucking embarrassing when I read this.

It's really like an Indian shitting in the street except it's not hilarious. I can't imagine living outside of the first world. It must be fucking hell.

This is why you'll stay a third world shithole

>goes back to favela to triumphantly eat daily ration of nigger cum or whatever rioniggers can still afford to eat in between cholera epidemics and gang wars
>tourists go back to first world country and replace what they lost in a week of income

You sure do win at life senpai

This is why you shitskins can't form high trust societies.

You will forever be a degenerate parasite riding the white man's coat-tails of innovation and invention, begging for the scraps of his ingenuity and creative genius.

>Why are they so guilable and easy to rip of?
Got cuckd in the 90's past the point of no return

Come to Miami instead, Euros.

Your shit isn't going to get stolen on South Beach.

Probably.And not by someone as nice as me who returns the "missing" passports an Id cards to the nearest bar instead of fucking with them or throwing them into the thrash

>I can't imagine living outside of the first world. It must be fucking hell.

And that's why I'm getting more and more scared of America's decline over the past few decades. Open borders and we're done. The house of cards will crumble

would you consider yourself the dark knight of rio?

>$30 for in flight internet on a trip to US
what airline? Israel Air?

>Your shit isn't going to get stolen on South Beach.
Yes it is you lying faggot
t. Floridian

>scared

This is why I actually voted Hillary. Serious talk. I did. It's inevitable that America will have a Hispanic majority. No matter how much you cry about it, it will happen.

I voted HRC because I feel that these people need to be assimilated to the general American culture. Their shit Latin way of thinking need to go away. I'm sad that Republicans can't think this way. They're only shooting themselves in the foot by refusing to want to integrate them like Democrats do.

>It is a success. Did you miss the part where I walked away with two I-phones and wallets from the naive europeans tourists?

Shhhhhh, user. I'm trying to steal shit here.

t. Floridian

>>the subhuman folled the superior Humans and walked away with their belongings while they layed on the beach like retards.

There are places in India where actual real live monkeys do this.

Google for how human you are:

google.com/search?q=monkeys stealing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Strike teams should be deployed in Sao Paulo and the city cleansed to save those who are there. Everything north of Sao Paulo should be firebombed. Rio deserves a full carpet bombing.

t. Santa Catarina native with Italian/German blood.

>I voted HRC because I feel that these people need to be assimilated to the general American culture.

You're kind of an idiot dude. They're going to assimilate us into THEIR backwards culture, not the other way around. The majority rules.