ITT: Flawless costumes

ITT: Flawless costumes

This is my favorite spider-woman costume.

>just cloth that covers your body without altering it at all
>flawless

it really does say something when they made a single piece of cloth look visually interesting

>inb4 anti-trunkfags

For a superheroic antichrist created by the gentry to infect the minds of everyone who reads him, Ultra had a pretty solid costume.

I always loved the X-Factor team look. Especially Cyclops.

It's an excellent costume, but I still can't deal with Gary Frank's faces.

The JSA are all pretty great.
>Peeg
>Wildcat
>Alan Scott
>Spectre
>Atom Smasher
>Stargirl
>Hourman
And possibly my all-time favorite costume, pic related.

This and rightclops are his best costumes.

This
the Kingdom Come look is also a valid answer

His pants are fucking huge

That was the style at the time

Neal Adams Batsuit or bust.

that belt on iceman is retarded

and yet it literally has not changed over the course of decades

armpit webs always looked weird

Good taste, but I prefer pic related mostly because of the bigger belt.

Gentlemen, The Batman suit argument could go on forever. But I might as well throw in my personal pick. Recent I know, but I like how it feels to be a amalgamation of several different versions

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What the fuck is that?

I also like that version, the purple is a nice touch. I don't really care for the 'futuristic' look of the belt though, it seems too small for him to keep anything there.

I agree

It's a shame that the only thing going for her.

I wish this costume was canon.

really?
i thought it was pretty cool...

I really love both the Mr. Knight and the Marvel Now Moon Knight costumes.

Rebirth looks great, especially the belt and limbs. That said, I prefer the longer ears of the DCAU Batman. They break up the outline of his head more and makes it feel less like a mask, plus it enhances the whole bat aesthetic.

Its amazing how a simple design can be so unique.

This this this.

The only way the new outfit can look good is if the artist takes a lot of liberties in bringing out Carol's femininity.

Looks, like games, are often best when simple

I went to thrift shop and there was a kindergartener shrieking that he couldn't get a Spider Man watch. His design is dangerously good.

Agreed. It's great having both Bats and Supes in just about ideal costumes.

It's a power limiter. Loki cursed him by overcharging his powers, for example he couldn't touch anyone without them freezing to death immediately. The belt brought him down to normal.

I think - fuck was it, Mutant X? - took place in a universe where they never developed the belt so he hasn't been able to touch someone in years (and went by Bob, apropos of nothing).

Mr Knight is just so classy

I think I might vomit. That white logo is so unappealing

Hopefully you can change that costume before you even start the game, and hopefully it won't be preorder DLC horseshit.

And it makes it look like he has bones or tendons or something showing on his wrists.

gwen is awful but this design is so fucking cool

Maybe I'm in the minority for liking the splash of white, but get rid of the tiny white accents on the arms and legs, dilutes the look

But it kind of fucks up A LOT about what makes the original work.

Bet you this will be the preorder suit

find a flaw

My all time favourites.

It'd work a lot better if the white were better integrated, but how it it just looks like someone went "What if it's the regular suit, except the spider symbol is white?"

I still can't believe Cody killed all those people man...

how many times did he have to say not to call him cigar? they didn't listen

Literally this design is the best thing going for best boy. Without it, he would've faded into obscurity a while back

They put him in a situation they never should have...A self-defense one.

Heres why it doesnt work for me; The white in the design just throws everything out of balance. Most well constructed designs will stick to 3 primary colors, Spidey's being blue, red, and black (with the exception of the eyes). The white doesn't go well with the black web pattern, and when paired with the blue it gives a weird ratio of warm/cool colors that makes the red even more weird. Now white on a Spider Man costume can look good, as seen with the famous Symbiote suit and the Future Foundation suit.

Even worse, if it was a white spider it might be okay but the OP works best because the nice smooth transition all down his body. The spider entering and exiting his red into his blue and being cut off at weird points breaks that transition, along with the weird gaps.

Functional too

>POUCHfield costume doesn't have a 2nd strap going under the arm to make an X, instead its a Y

You had one job you muscles on muscles idiot

How do mods decide who does or doesn't get to shill? Who does this guy send the checks to?

That's Jim Lee

Nicole is tha best!!

What got deleted?

>Imitating a leifield costume.

This is just a friendly reminder that Danny Ketch is the best Ghost Rider.

Go home Timm, best Barda coming through

That alt-right tard that got his Adult Swim show cancelled and now anons spam that super close up picture of his ugly fucking face everywhere and mods do nothing

>Ye're gonna SUCK whatever comes through that HOLE.

Haha no...

That being said, I still wish this wasn't a fucking exclusive, but no Microsoft just had to taunt Sony by making Sunset Overdrive exclusive...

What happened?

Is this about that Alt-Hero thing? Whatever happened with that?

yep Howard Mackie Ghost Rider is the only good Ghost Rider run... hopefully they put it in an omnibus or release it through Epics

full homo

That's pretty much just Nolan Joker's costume

My man

I'd suck dicks for modern Kara to look more like this. Even without the 80s hair

I ended up missing the second half of that storytime. What happened? I thought we were supposed to beat the gentry together?

>mfw there will never be a better costume

This green goblin is my all time favourite

God tier, especially compared to either a fighter pilot with a jetpack or bootleg The Fury.

Jim Lee made the greatest x-men costumes to ever exist

Patrician taste, user.

what's going on, big guy?

the jacket really puts it all together