I'm a liberal and a progressive. Ask me anything!

I'm a liberal and a progressive. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=0BybPPIMuQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you have to crap on everything that is traditional?

will you vote for a wall street whore?

No. I support Jill Stein.

I don't know.

Kys

What is with you faggots saying being white is privilege?

Sup Forums is part of the retarded extreme right, OP. Don't bother talking to them about things that make sense

I don't say that.

Fuck off.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Good stuff.

Thank you.

Bump

What do you think of Guns, Borders, The Federal Reserve, Bernie being cheated out of the race, and Gary Johnson?

Do you know you're retarded? I've always wondered if the mentally disabled are self aware of their limitations

Is race irrelevant? Is it "just skin deep"?

What state?

Whats your favorite shape of dick? bent? straight? curved?

Have you taste cum?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

"The fascists of the future will call themselves the anti fascists"

Get the fuck out commie

>Guns
I support the 2nd Amendment, but I think we need stricter gun laws.

>Borders
We need secure borders, but we also need an easy path to citizenship for immigrants. As for illegal immigrants, I think we should deport the criminals and grant the good and innocent illegal immigrants citizenship. We are a nation of immigrants after all.

>The Federal Reserve
I think we should bring back Glass-Steagall and break up big banks.

>Bernie being cheated out of the race
I think it's disgusting what they did to Bernie. Bernie Sanders has a good heart and for Hillary Clinton and the DNC to cheat him out of his nomination pissed me off. I am a Bernie Sanders supporter and I think Bernie Sanders should be the Democratic nominee and not Hillary Clinton.

>Gary Johnson
I don't have much of an opinion on Gary Johnson.

Florida

Do you know that I don't give a fuck about you say about me?

What makes you support Stein over the others? Were you a Berner?

What do you mean by irrelevant?

None. I'm straight.

You have nothing of value to offer. Go away.

No

And you're a waste of space. Fuck off.

Yes, I was a Berner. Not to mention that Jill Stein is anti-war, unlike Shillary. I also agree with Jill Stein on many things.

How i know you're not lying?
Also are you CTR be honest.

Have you ever considered voting Trump to keep Hillary out of the White House, or is your vote going to Stein 100%

Ctr wouldn't shill for Stein

Nope, I'm not CTR. I don't want Hillary Clinton to win. She is the face of corruption.

See, I'm kinda torn on this. I want Jill Stein to win, but due to the two-party system we have, she doesn't have a chance in winning. I appreciate what Donald Trump is doing, but as a liberal and a progressive, I just can't vote for him. Not to mention he has Mike Pence as his running mate, who is against gay marriage. So I would just vote for Stein 100%.

Also, I don't Republicans to have a majority in the Senate.

But never Hillary? Progressives seem to swarm to her

How did you learn about this board?

I've heard stuff about it online, along with Sup Forums.

>We need secure borders, but we also need an easy path to citizenship for immigrants. As for illegal immigrants, I think we should deport the criminals and grant the good and innocent illegal immigrants citizenship. We are a nation of immigrants after all.

This is contradictory.

You have basically said you want to secure your borders but also have them be meaningless in practice.

Where exactly?

no, Sup Forums is the 1st amendment in action, nothing more nothing less

the fact that you're here proves that

people who strawman Sup Forums are cowards with no real arguments

>Mike Pence as his running mate, who is against gay marriage
So? Prez and VP has no power over gay marriage.

Yup, never Hillary. She's not a real progressive, just a neocon trying to be a progressive so she can get votes. She's also corrupt and pro-war.

Thoughts on Islam and mass Immigration of Muslims?

let me guess 2nd year college student?

What is your view on the 2nd amendment? I am a Texan who loves men, I feel thuper about responsible gun owners

What are your thoughts on nuclear power when it comes to the question of climate change vs. affordable electricity?

OP am I right?

After you rape babies and sacrifice them to Moloch do you masturbate to Justin Bieber?

Do you not realize what a fucking monster she os, or do you just not care

Nope

>96549341
>Ask me anything!
This isn't your personal blog you fucking faggot.

What are you talking about?

Reddit

>Guns
Our only defense against Tyranny or Police state. We should be allowed to have all classes of assault weapons quite honestly.
>Borders
I identify Libertarian so I'm pro open borders AS LONG AS all entitlement programs are cut completely. That is, if it's impossible to come to this country and leech off of the taxpayers, then sure let anyone in.
>Bernie
I think it was horrible and I think him endorsing Clinton right after and the wikileaks hints that he was paid off to do so should send any of his supporters directly to Trump to signal a big FUCK YOU to both of them, Clinton for cheating and Bernie for selling out to all he claimed to fight against.
>Gary
He's a fraud and I hate him. Trump is more libertarian than Gary considering he goes after the fed more and talks about positive diplomatic relations with Russia and ending our involvement in nation building. Johnson is just DUDE WEED XD OPEN BORDERS XDD

He likely read your OP post and then made a few assumptions.

What is the difference between a Liberal and a Progressive?

Oh. Sorry about that. It's complicated for me.

Basic shit like that is what will get you eviscerated in a debate.

I suggest you sit down and think long and hard about why exactly you believe what you believe, from first principles.

I don't support nuclear power, but I'm not 100% against it either. I think we should focus on cleaner energy sources like wind and solar power. The environment would be in much better shape because of it.

Watt for Watt, nuclear is the cleanest energy source we have.

I support the 2nd Amendment, but we need stricter gun laws and background checks.

3rd year?

am I close

Seriously guys, this is a distraction. SAGE the thread and get back to important threads. Don't waste your time on a self admitted retard.

S A G E
A
G
E

Alright

>I don't support nuclear power, but I'm not 100% against it either.

you don't know what the fuck you believe

lurk moar, kid, you will learn just listen and be willing to challenge your assumptions

(Neo)Liberals are what Bill Clinton was. They accepted the private sector and international free trade as a positive force and are also more interventionist.

If you don't like the thread, go post in the dozens of others ones that you seem to think are so important.

The only self admitted retard here is you. Go fuck yourself.

What's the difference between a liberal and a progressive?

I'm neutral when it comes to nuclear energy. It has its positives, but it has its negatives, too.

Nope. First year.

Read up on Gen IV reactors and especially LFTR.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BybPPIMuQQ

I see what you're saying, but it's not the cleanest energy source we have. It's cleaner than coal and oil, but that's about it. Wind and solar power are much more cleaner and they don't produce the waste that nuclear energy produces.

Ok I will bite. Serious questions about guns.

First, why do you think it was ok for gun owners of America to be held accountable for the Orlando shooting and not the failure of the fbi?

Second, why is it ok to even regulate our rights into oblivion? Try to answer this one without referencing studies on gun crime. Just answer it with the simple concept of regulating ones own free will. Do you not feel anyone has a right to protect their life, family, or property from legitimate threats?

Third, humans are capable of horrible acts without guns. Do you believe gun control will actually make people safer from thugs, serial killers, or in general wicked people?

Finally, why do gun control advocates believe high capacity magazines and assault weapons should be banned? Do you feel your answer contradicts what happened at the university of Texas in 1966 where he used a bolt action to commit one of the most horrible acts of violence in history and it took police and armed citizens to stop him?

Alright, thanks.

why are you a faggot? And do you get paid to baby sit your wife's son?

close enough

you're doing fine. I was a liberal at your age

the fact that you're here willing to entertain open scrutiny is a good sign

What are talking about? I just have different political views. There's nothing wrong with that.

Relax, he's just saying that peoples political views change from when they are a child to an adult (i.e. being in college to being out in the real world).

No, it literally is.

Wind and solar don't have the same bad reputation that nuclear does, but they are far from clean themselves.

For example, solar panels require a lot of extremely toxic chemicals to make, and wind power can be devastating to the local ecosystem due to a very large footprint and their propensity for mangling birds.

The only "dirty" part of nuclear power is the fuel, which it only uses a tiny amount of, and the waste which there is even less of.

Funnily enough, more radioactive waste is created in the mining of rare earth metals, such as those used in the making of solar panels and wind turbines.

Much of the hysteria about nuclear power is the result of a decades long propaganda campaign, as nuclear power plants are how we make plutonium for nuclear bombs - which certain people really don't like.

nothing wrong with it; you may find, as you age, you change your mind

>First
I never thought that was okay. The people that should be held accountable are the people who committed the crime and the people that do the background checks.

>Second
To reduce gun violence. There are a lot of sick people in this world, so gun regulation is extremely important.

>Third
Yes, but it's more complicated than that.

>Fourth
They are more dangerous than regular guns. It makes sense to ban them.

Oh, okay.

Oh, alright.

Hmm, interesting.

Wish you could be more open minded than that. Thanks for taking my questions though.

No problem.

Hey I'm 19 too

Also for your first question, what do you mean by "gun owners of America"? Are you talking about innocent people that own guns or criminals?

How did you know my age?

checked

No criminals.

Oh, then yes, criminals should be held accountable, along with people that do background checks.

As for innocent people that own guns. As long as they don't commit any crime with a gun and just use their guns for protection, then they are fine.

Lol I meant no criminals were part of my question. Please be joking so you don't destroy my faith in our education system.

Oh, sorry about that.