>bedroom eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye2KKO7sv6E
youtube.com/watch?v=gdZNvGadrZc
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc
archive.is/CiGpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They did probably fuck at least once

If Shadow is supposed to be dark Sonic, what does he eat instead of chili dogs?

Mac 'n cheese burgers.

That monster

>Tfw you make a hyperpowered life form with assassin training and give him to form of a giant plush animal so that he could serve as your granddaughter’s protector and best friend, but he ends up turning her into a furry.

Wh-wh-what did you think was gonna happen, Gerald?!

>Human x Anthro

How's Maria?

instant ramen

still dead

is this a loss reference?

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

What do you think they did with Maria's body after she was shot. I mean there's no law in space and she has an extra hole in her.

2 if the gun was strong enough

>Rouge/Shadow
>not Rouge/Tails
What are you, gay?

Tails/Sonic is the only true ship

Best friendship for sure.Omega can join too.

>GUN
>strong
They’re a bunch of jobbers with the bare minimum of competence. On the list of biggest jobbers they’re above Imperial Gaurd but below UNSC soldiers.

bejar paestum

Maria.

Are we sure we can't bring her back to life?

Not GUN you huge dork
gun, as in rooty tooty point and shooty

Salad with no dressing

shadow's canon favourite food is doritos.

doritos, pizza, and hot pocket

But user Tails is a boy. I originally shipped Tails/Sonic and thought Amy was going to go kill herself in Sonic X like the valley girl whore she is, but apparently TAILS IS A BOY ;_; why SEGA WHY.

How the fuck do you distill pure autism into one post like this?

Wasn't the whole "ultimate lifeform" project started because Gerald Robotnik wanted a cure for Maria's not-AIDS?

So Shadow's probably immune to it.

>Bedroom eyes

Please leave.

LOL

Tofu dogs.

Who is that semen demon? Ain't talking about Shadow of course.

How did he know?!

How come Maria is the only one in her family to not be egg-shaped, spindly-limbed and big nosed?

Hope Kintobor, Eggman's niece from the original Archie comic continuity.

Suffered the same sad fate of every girl Shadow has ever loved when erased from existence in the Pendering.

Only the men. The women end up qt blondes

>Suffered the same sad fate of every girl Shadow has ever loved when erased from existence in the Pendering.
Well fuck.

Don't worry user, that's most because licensing bullshit. We'll always have fanon.

Ass

Sonic fandom. Chris Chin's whole existence should be proof of what it can do.

because the lawsuits were eating it alive and it was a very easy prediction to make

Shadow's supposed to be immune to disease and old age, isn't he? Does that mean he's still out there somewhere in Silver's timeline, unless somebody killed him?

this

In '06 he apperantly was restrained by Omega due some political bullshit in Silver's future.

>timeline where maria survived
>shadow never branded a monster or imprisoned
>gerald never executed
>increased longevity because of NIDs treatment
how do things change?

The Ark is still in commission until Gerald fucks up with some invention that threatens the world.
Black Doom still has his sleeper agent thanks to Alien DNA and the invasion still happens.
Older Maria gets the family nose.

>The women end up qt blondes
uh

meant for sorry

Different gene pool entirely

>Ark is never shut down and continues to help benefit the world
>Cures developed from Project Shadow revolutionize the healthcare industry
>Gerald is exonerated for any minor lab incursion and lives on to inspire his grandson directly
>Maria becomes an environmental scientist and is lifelong friends (possibly more?) with Shadow
>Ivo grows up to be a tech mogul with multiple contracts in the entertainment and defense industry. He pretty much rules the world at this point as there's Eggman tech in every household.
>Maria and Shadow stop the Black Arms invasion with the Eclipse Cannon before they make landfall.

Did I stutter?

youtube.com/watch?v=ye2KKO7sv6E

Infinite is some guy who got his ass kicked by Shadow.

Who has the best chest fur?

/ss/ is boring.
/ss/ with a shit character is worse.

Mako should have been the Kill la Kill by her logic.

Source?

It's guy love, between two guys.

>all of Mania is just a non canon acid trip
>Sonic is only good when its an illusion

Sounds about right.

We weren’t even talking about Mania Boco you dumbass, at least try to keep your shit opinions relevant to the conversation.

Would you pet Shadow?

More art of Sonic characters as non-anthros?

Sorry. Didn’t see another Sonic thread...

How could you not?

youtube.com/watch?v=gdZNvGadrZc

Shadow DLC for Mania when?

Do I have a choice?

I wouldn't have it any other way

Mama Robotnik has no right to be this adorable

You got the one where she is showing her OC donutsteel and it's just shadow's backstory?

I will never not laugh at Shadow's face in that one Archie template when he realizes he's stuck

too soon...

Don't tell me Penders got her? I'll be pissed if the Overlanders belong to him too. I mean, he got the rights to Shard, despite having nothing to do with Shard's creation.

So, who wins?

>Hedgehogs and other rodents in the series are bigger than tails
>A fucking fox
>Big, a cat, is bigger than Vector, a crocodile

My autism can't handle this.

Wew
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc

Even going by Forces' crazy logic not all of Mania was an illusion.

In Forces, all those robots, bases and traps were still real. So you can say at least the new stages in Mania are not a result of the Ruby and the same can be said about plenty of the mechs he uses.

The only ones I can imagine can be chalked as illusions are sadly the Hard-Boiled Heavies and the old stages.

Although no idea why Heavy King betrays Eggman is he is just an illusion.

Hope wound up becoming a Maria expy even though she predates Maria.

Mania is average at best. I get bored out of my mind before I even beat chemical plant zone. Not as bad as Sonic 1 or Sonic cd (both were trash and stop being fun before zone 1 act 3 is even over) but even if i can force myself thru CPZ and Studiopolis, neo-flying battery zone is looming on the horizon(why the fuck did they ruin S&K best stage by mixing it Sonic 2's worst stage? Christ). At least the music is good.

the eggmorphing only happens when you reach your midlife crysis

archive.is/CiGpk

>So we went directly to Shadow -- the character (with answers coming from the creators at Sonic Team) -- to get his thoughts on everything from regrets to influences to his relationship with Sonic.

>Shadow, on food:
>"Pizza, Doritos, Snickers, anything mobile...also a big fan of Hot Pockets. "

>Kintobor
No matter how many comics, movies, TV shows or even games try to pimp it, this is still a fucking retarded last name and doesn't sound like it could be anything but a proper name reversed. At least fucking Alucard sounds enough like a name to not be suspicious.

Matoi looks like Inuyasha in that costume.

Mombot actually loves her son and wishes he would just be honest with his feelings about Sonic. She is superior in every way including the mustache

They animated his execution?

>Whats your favorite music genre?
>Sonic: mongolian throat singing
My sides

I mean they put him in a lab coat instead of a straitjacket, and they probably cut the lines from the leader of the firing squad.

Is shadow sterile?
Would he be able to impregnate maria?
You can't call him the ultimate life form if he's just a genetic dead end.

>Is shadow sterile?
No

>is shadow sterile?
he wouldn't be the ultimate life form if he were

>that pic
Contrary to popular opinion that game was quite good

Yeah he would? The whole point of reproduction is that the subspecies is fit for better survivle and to fill the niche it provides. The ultimate lifeform has no need to reproduce, and has no niche it needs to fill or have filled for it to survive.

From an ecological standpoint, perhaps, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.

Shadow might have been designed with perceived biological perfection in mind but he's still bound by the limitations of a squishy hedgehog body. He is by no means a static entity, and may eventually succumb to some form of demise. He's had countless brushes with death, since his first game...and who's to say if there's such a thing as true agelessness?

For me, it would make sense that his creators implement some kind of failsafe to ensure that evidence of their work could survive beyond Shadow, no matter how miniscule.

Of course, this is purely theoretical. It matters not - the legacy of Gerald Robotnik endures.

She'd have grown into it.

what about eggette?

recessive genes

this will never get old