Americans will sit idle as one of the most corrupt career politicians in US history takes office

>Americans will sit idle as one of the most corrupt career politicians in US history takes office
>Americans will sit idle as she infringes on the second amendment

All LARPing aside, would you take up arms in a second civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WThPfTUXb3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. All my militia pals are on standby. Ammo reserves are above ground and waiting.

yes.

also anyone who says "le FBI"
is male feminist and should kys.

>americucks

>yuropoors no guns lmoa XD
>b-but i'll use my guns one day s-she'll never get them

Before shitting on us, use your fucking guns first.

We're not dead yet

Dont worry Australia.

We will still dock our ships there to protect your lame ass and fuck your women.

Consider yourself under surveillance from now on

Nope.

I honestly don't give a fuck.

your country is going to get destroyed in 2017 kraut according to a whistle blower

I'm going to come out and say this to the world that you and I are done after this. I owed you one but now we are even. I dont make public posting and you can forget about a post to reddit. I changed my mind and you can deal with it. It gets too much traffic. Dont ever ask me to dig like this again. I couldn't pull the dbo without setting of an alert. I did see the conversation between 3 officers. unknown if commissioner was involved. Lynch meeting took place. no one knows what was agreed upon but Lynch left smiling. one officer claims to have heard Lynch mentioning fear over more email leaks. laptop no longer in the hands of the departments. unkown if main investigators retained copies of emails. officers involved in investigation are being told to focus on more local and current issues. officers are very upset. major internal conflict i think. talk about CF investigation still underway. DOJ trying to stop it. no one believes there will be a public statement from any department due to fear. the position is to just ignore from the DOJ and other parties. there is concern about civilian unrest. officers conflicted on which side to choose. leaning public. thats all i have that you would want. bye and fuck you for making me do this kp.

just one, one can start the fire

wat

Have faith, Ausmate. Yanks are alright.
They are family.

If Hillary is President all states must secede from Washington DC.

I'd sit from my third story apartment and pop pajeets from a safe distance, if that's what you mean

>live in a nice area
>nice because no niggers or spics
>but the poos...

I know lad, god speed Ameribro.

3 of those flags are in the wrong tier

I would, but mostly to kill alt-rightist collectivists.

There is actually nothing wrong with globalisation and the planet has never been richer and more peaceful.

We are also on the verge of automation, A.I. basic income and space exploration. Why the fuck would I throw all of that away for a bunch of autists who masturbate to being "empires" dreaming that someone hands them a little position someplace hurting others to get their sadistic urges off.

Literally kys. All you had to do was study a bit and think of a product part of the experience economy. Instead all you wanted to do was browse memes all day and blame instead "society/jews/bankers/globalists" as supposedly keeping you down.

Unimaginative useless fucks who burned their neurons masturbating all day and want a say on other peoples lives as well.

You're not wrong. Americans won't do shit.

>muh red white n blue
>muh dont tread on me

no wonder blacks and latinos all vote dem

k, me and my boy Ahmed are gunna go share your 9 year old daughter.

It would take a nuke to wake us up really.

Well, if you are truly a cop, and your brothers are conflicted on choosing sides- shit or get off the pot. If you go the peoples' way, many will stand you. All of my crew are back home, and we would tow the line with you. Oppose the people, and there is nothing we can do for you.

That is all.

>space exploration

no such thing. we are literally centuries of travel away from the next planet that's anywhere near similar to earth.

>SNP voter

>muslims will become the dominant majority on the planet
>a good thing

We broke the spine of Christianity, we can break Islam too.

Again, only cucks like you have automatically assumed the defeatist position, or that an inferior civilization is ever going to overwrite a superior one.

>what is Rome

Nothing will happen. The time to do anything was the last 4 weeks, they could have gotten rid of Hillary through large protests.

As Americans did nothing the establishment has good reason to believe the public will not do anything regardless of how many laws they break. While there is a slim chance voting may work, realistically you have no way to verify any election vote. America is done for because it's citizens were lazy.

That's what happens when a country gets too big. I've come to the conclusion that a country can only survive and prosper if it maintains itself in a limited geographical region. Otherwise the entire thing dissolves into immorality, relativism, and hedonism.

Yeah mate, aussie nz and canada cause they let uk cuck them while america fought for freedom, uk felt sorry for you and let you go on your own but you're still cucked with old world monarchs on your money

Gtfo you moron. Commies jews muslims are greenlite. Leave pajeet alone.

Retard

Its because most people living in america are not 100% american, so yeah. they dont care about the place like people born there.

No I wouldn't fight. I don't care enough for anything like that.

No one could make me fight either.

Are you implying italians are superior to germans?

This is the new video on how to be an American Man that will start circulating next week.
Anyone thinking of visiting the US soon should watch this video.
ITS IMPORTANT

youtube.com/watch?v=WThPfTUXb3c

Purchased an assault rifle and 10k rounds of ammo should such a happening go down. I'll be prepared Sup Forums, will you?

also this >Never been richer and more peaceful
Have you saw the state of the middle east, north africa, east asia tensions are high, usa & uk bordering on war with russia, usa bordering on civil war, germany implementing orwellian control over their own people and media in order to force them to accept the destruction of their own country, europe getting raped and bombed internally throughout, hatred towards jews and muslims all time high, leftist facism taken over universities brainwashing an entire generation (millennial) of people essentially creating a generation opposed to the previous and next generation in ideology and beliefs, normalization of trans children and soon pedophilia. The list goes on. And you only care about money? Whats the point of money in a fractured society? You're mentally retarded and as such should be euthanized. And for the record the world isn't your country moron, country's are determined predominately by culture, when there is sharp difference in culture you have a different country, take india pakistan and bangladesh who seperated because of culture (religion more specifically)

Ye

Kek wills Trump landslide.
Check em

I'd fight if there were enough of us willing to fight. But there's not.

checked

I was born ready.

You're a cunt.

Sorry. Don't want to die so you can "praise kek" in the white House.

I've always been under surveillance. Aren't you krautbro?

I'm not going to throw my life away for nothing and go on a pointless shooting spree, but I'll always be here when America needs me. If she really starts pulling shit and people start taking over government buildings and culling the 1% then I'm in. If Trump wins or if she wins and ISNT pulling shit and people start shooting places up, then I will in turn fight THEM.

I agree with you that alt-right collectivists suck but dude, I live in a country where basically every major inner city is overrun by low-IQ ghetto criminals. It's easy to think about the peace and space exploration when you're not worrying about getting mugged or jumped and the police not getting there until too late, etc. It would be great to move into a post-scarcity future, but we're a few major technological advances from it and it might take decades to get there.

The stormfags and Pinochet fanboy types disgust me, but other less authoritarian-type people here do a pretty good job of diagnosing some of the problems that the mainstream censors. The reason I come here is because here at least people can discuss things openly. Good luck trying to get even a word of truth on race relations, demographic shifts, etc. out of the mainstream media.

And we will have problems here in the US if the liberal side of politics can just base themselves forever demographically on constantly-poor, high-reproduction-rate minority (trending towards majority) populations. There's reason to believe that this would bring about a "give them bread and circuses" kind of government, and the spirit of enterprise would be lost.

you'll see a bunch of old conservatards crow on about revolution but will do nothing because their standards of living are too good right now

at best you'll get more rallies like the tea party did

LARPing aside, no way. A civil war would be fucking horrible, and we'd end up being occupied by the russians or chinese.

Sorry for being a tard.
meant for

In the 70s there was a endeavor called the Orion Project which could have reached the nearest star system in a single human lifetime. Now we've found that there is a promising exoplanet in that system. It's not as far away as you think. Also, Mars is a huge deal. We don't need to explore the stars to get off this rock.

Yeah, I'm familiar with that analysis. Doesn't it confirm what I said?

Pine Gap CIA plz go

>Culling the 1%
Will never happen. America will always be an oligarchy and that's why participating in a civil war is retarded. At least the dumbasses who get killed doing it will spare the genepool.

Sup Forums BTFO

Yes.

So you're going to abandon a perfectly good planet with wildlife, forestation, oceans, fresh water, farming land, and seasons for a dry red desert planet?

It's a fucking pipe dream and you're a fucking idiot if you believe in it. It's just distractionary bullshit. Yeah it's fun and interesting but it's nothing more than a pet science project. It's not a feasible alternative, fucking kill yourself for being so stupid.

No. Why the fuck would I do that?

>So you're going to abandon a perfectly good planet with wildlife, forestation, oceans, fresh water, farming land, and seasons for a dry red desert planet?
We aren't talking about abandoning anything. We're just trying to hedge our bets. And yes, eventually (a long time from now), Mars might be terraformed into something resembling Earth.

>It's a fucking pipe dream and you're a fucking idiot if you believe in it. It's just distractionary bullshit. Yeah it's fun and interesting but it's nothing more than a pet science project. It's not a feasible alternative, fucking kill yourself for being so stupid.
It's was never meant to be an alternative, but a means of preserving some portion of intelligent life in this part of the universe should earth civilization face an existential threat.

if by take up arms u mean relax and keep an eye on things, yes.

but if you mean, like go outside and act angry n shit, no.

Militia on standby.

>Mars is a huge deal
Good fucking luck living on a rock where temperatures drop to -225 degrees F at night. Take all your libcuck friends with you and we'll make Earth a better place.

Here's how it will happen:
2017 - Hillary bans the future sale of all rifles that have a capacity of more than 5 rounds or that accept an external magazine. All such rifles produced BEFORE 2017 will remain legal to own, sell and trade.

Nobody will rise up in arms over this because 99% of the people who want such weapons already have them and therefore the law doesn't really impact them.

This is exactly how they made automatic weapons illegal. At the time the law passed it didn't mean much. It wasn't until 25 years later that automatic weapons were now very hard to get and very expensive that you really notice the law.

Same thing here. The law will hit and nobody will care. 25 years from now these guns will be very hard to find and very expensive because it will be the year 2041 and no guns of this type have been legal to produce since 2017.

They will get the guns out of our hands very, very slowly, but they will get them.

People think it's going to be the Sheriff's department kicking in doors and saying "gimme yer guns" but that's not how it will go at all.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security

I´d say: Maybe!

I think he would have felt bad putting Australia, Hobbitland, and Canada in shit tier.

Cry yourselves to sleep, cucks. It's over.

Stop abusing the happening image for attention.

Bong stateside here. Ready to help our son fight the good fight

no, even without that unfortunate boating accident

You know they won't, Americans are too chucked to do anything besides comment in how the election "made them feel".

Remember, Americans don't THINK, they FEEL.

"I FEEL like Trump should have one so I'll post on Facebook about how I FEEL so people know how I FEEL about it."

Hillary has already won.

>Land of school shootings, corrupt politcians, niggers, and obesity
>Not shit tier

>Trudeau