The Great Debate

Atlantis vs El Dorado. Choose wisely, lads.

El Dorado
Since when is this debatable?

Isnt the girl from Atlantis like 15 or 16?
But if you mean the movie quality well, Eldorado had some god tier music thanks to elton john, but Atlantis was the better movie.

With how Disney wants to resurrect old franchises and with how Dreamworks apparently doesn't mind co-financing movies with Disney, I wonder if they'll ever consider an Atlantis/El Dorado crossover.

Y'know, despite the fact that both films didn't occur during the same time period.

Atlantis, no question.

>Isnt the girl from Atlantis like 15 or 16?
Same as any other Disney character

That is a good question. I actually preferred El Dorado, but it is extremely close.

This also rings true for which girl I would like to have sexual relations with.

New Challenger Approaching!

Um I think you got the wrong contender for atlantis

beat you by 7 secs

Terrible Disney movie versus 'okay' Dreamworks feature from around the same period. Hmm...

>Terrible
Pixar, pls go

>liking the flatso on the left

Notice I didn't say it was a terrible movie, but a terrible Disney movie. I can't recall all the reasons I was disgusted by it when I rewatched it a few months back, but I know two of my biggest complaints were the unlikable protagonist and ugly art style.

>being a breast-loving normie

Waifu el dorado, and daughterfu Atlantis, fuck both

>ugly art style

Dissing Mike Mignola? GET OUT

The art style was comicbook-like and probably polarizing. But the crystal room scene and many of the effects were kino. Plus Milo is "jewey" for a hero, but still a funny protagonist, plus MJ Fox is GOAT.

Since the fact that Atlantis is better?I specifically remember her wishing a little girl a "happy five thousandth birthday", so she's probably 15,000 years old. Aka: the American version of "she's not a loli, she's a 5,000 year old dragon maid"

I feel like I can power through Atlantis way more easier, than I can with El Dorado.
I'm not saying they were bad movies, but Atlantis has more things to hold me there, on a re-watch.
Or what did you meant, OP?

Chel is hot but Audrey is waifu material.
Chel is for jerkin' off to, Audrey is for having fantasies about then telling yourself you're a grown ass man and this is sad.
He means Audrey.
And she's 18.

You know what I meant. ;^)

The """mecnanic""" never built or fix anything in the movie.

Except the sub when it was under attack from the Leviathan. And whatever routine maintenance throughout offscreen.

You're absolutely right. I feel the same

Audrey is qt af, but Chel clearly wins. She's a slut though and I'd rather longterm Audrey.

why would you want a slu--

Mechanics keep things running, not sexy but needed off screen unless you want extended scenes of her wrenching early 1900 engines.

>unless you want extended scenes of her wrenching early 1900 engines
yeah, homie.

I can't fucking wait for

Fuck I want it too now

I'd be down for that

The Universeā„¢ keeps reminding me I am only 1/2 done with that animu.

this is actually a tricky question. On one hand Chel is built for breeding, but on the other hand Audrey is pure wife material. So naturally I'd say fuck Chel marry Audrey.

But I would saw off my own arms to have both.

holy shit are you me? I was even gonna post that gif with that name. Audrey is a fuckin cutie though.

Unf

i'd rather have Kida than Audrey, great as Audrey is.

But she's SO BORING