I am officially off the Trump train

I just demodded myself from /r/CanadiansForTrump. Here's why.

>4\. Tell NAFTA partners that we intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers. If they don’t agree to a renegotiation, we will submit notice that the U.S. intends to withdraw from the deal. Eliminate Mexico’s one-side backdoor tariff through the VAT and end sweatshops in Mexico that undercut U.S. workers.

That's directly from Trump's campaign website. It's not spin from a non-primary source.

International trade deals are not about putting one country's needs first. They are supposed to be mutually beneficial. For the past 6 months, I have mostly ignored the anti-NAFTA bullshit in the Trump campaign and just enjoyed the opportunity to trigger leftists. It always bothered me, but now with Trump having a path to victory I cannot stay silent any longer.

Now, I know what you're going to say about this. You will probably say, "This is just about Mexico" or something, but it's not. He wants American workers to come first at our expense, against the spirit of reciprocity that characterizes international free trade.

If you're Canadian and you support Trump, you are a cuck because you want America to come first over your own country's needs. The Yanks fucked BC (my province) every chance they got during the softwood lumber dispute that involved NAFTA, and a Trump presidency would be much worse than that.

Fuck Trump and fuck Yanks. Consider your record corrected. Clinton & Kaine 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5bj8s0/i_am_officially_off_the_trump_train/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong

DUDE

Wrong

Don't be hasty, puck-chaser. Sleep on it a little. Here, take 2 and call me in the morning.

Wrong

Oh no, he won't get the vote you can't cast! Whatever will we do!!!!

I hope you get cancer and then get imprisoned for hate speech for not calling an otherkin their proper pronoun.

A fucking leaf. Keep sucking Trudeau's dick. Stay out of our election. You should have deleted the sub.

WEED

LMAO

America First. What about that do you not get?

>I just demodded myself from /r/...

Ok go post there about it then, reddit is not welcome here.

Disdain for plebs.

I stopped reading at leddit
Fuck off leaf ledditer

we live in the US' shadow.
a healthier US is a healthier Canada.

this is a cuck nation anyways. i'm just visiting here.

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

HOW DARE YOU TRIGGER CANDAIANS, HILLARY IS THE BEST CANIDIATE. CANIDANIANS ARE BEST SOURCE FOR AMERICAN POLITICALS. UGH fucking republicans so Fucking annoying.

As a child I went on vacation to Canada. We went to a mall. I remember finding money all over the ground. Everywhere. It was that worthless. FUCK CANADA. FUCK YOU. Faggot country

This is so typically Cuckservative.
Any time YOU are fighting for better conditions for yourself, everyone else is the bad guy, you are the good guy, and you have the moral high ground.
Any time anyone else is fighting for better conditions for themselves, they are the bad guy, they are communists, they are corrupt, they are evil, they are non-white, they are entitled beggers who leeched off white society... etc.

The lack of self awareness is fucking astounding.

Cuckservatives will ONLY ever support conditions that benefit them over you.
If you are every otherized by a cuckservative, they are simply setting up the stage to make you the bad guy for their attempt at taking some sort of resource from you and using the dynamic to justify their theft.

Cuckservatives are the most parasitic, manipulative, blame shifting manchildren on the internet.

Wrong

The best thing for Canada would be for Trump to annex it and include it under the United States. Canada is completely cucked to the left. Cultural Marxism is the trend du jour and while they prioritize 3rd world human garbage over people of European descent the appeal/Illusion of Canadian sovereignty grows bleaker by the day.

No, hes 150% right.
If you're a Canadian supporting Trump, you are a Canadian cuck slave who thinks of US interests before Canadian interests.
You are literally the definition of a cuckold, crippling yourself for someone else's benefit and getting off on it.
"Support Trump because he supports white AMERICANS," isn't a selling point if he's fucking over white CANADIANS to do it.
Its fucking outrageous that you feel entitled to that guy's support like that, as if you should get his support, even if its detrimental to his own situation.
This is expecting handouts mentality if I've ever seen it.

Lol proxyfag got to change IPs.

OMg how can someone like this guy he litterally lies to the fbi and deletes information sensitive to an investigation. Hes a crime boss! Wake up people!

>Hockey American
>Opinion on election matters
Pick one

Traitors like you who want to break away from Canada's heritage and her Queen should get shot.

our labour costs are similiar to the US, meaning we CAN make a fair deal with them

throw mexico into the mix and we both lose dingus

deals like NAFTA is written for the only the factory owners..

Shit b8 CTR.

NAFTA had almost zero effect on American -> Canadian Trade in terms of deficits.

You act like Canada is getting a good deal right now.. Fucking retard.

We should of got a separate agreement with the USA and left Taco's out of it. You can't compete with a country that pays their work force in bean curds.

Labour isn't the only factor, hence the softwood lumber fiasco. Healthcare costs in Canada are also substantially cheaper, making labour cheaper in many cases.

>NAFTA had almost zero effect on American -> Canadian Trade in terms of deficits.

Nope.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CANADIAN FAGGOT YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER. PLUS FUCK YOUR ALLIANCE BECAUSE YOUR MILITARY IS A JOKE AND DOES NOT DO SHIT EVER.

Yeah fggt the Queen of England does so much for Canadians. Illuminati plebiscite scum. Canadas Heritage was sold out by progressive liberalism decades ago and no so much as a riot from the right wing. Canadian conservatives are zionist shills who still believe in the holocaust. you're a fucking cuck. America had the balls to go to war for independence Canada is a nation founded on cuckoldry

You leafy nigger

I hope you know that you aren't safe from nuclear war, cuck.

Putin's nukes will land in your backyard after Shillary's bullshit no fly zone

have fun cuck leaf

WRONG SAMEFAG NIGGER!
WRONG SAMEFAG NIGGER!
WRONG SAMEFAG NIGGER!

Yep, guess what Americans are better than you leafs, so we must logically come first. You are an irrelevant country with no bearing on the election.

>reddit
>fucking mod

Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit

You were a mod on a Trump reddit and are only now learning his anti-NAFTA position? That's pretty retarded sir.

Hillary wants to increase refugee immigration dramatically. How do you think it is going to go for us when the U.S. looks like this?youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

I hope NAFTA is dumped and renegotiated. We get raped because our currency is shit.

"Free Trade" except you have to pay 30% extra on anything because lolbeaverbucks.

The only people who win under NAFTA are Canadians who do business in the USA and make huge profits on the exchange.

Also you have totally missed all the selling points on Trump that are mutually beneficial

less immigration to our continent
Liberals and SJWs BTFO
4 Years of hilarity ensues
corruption removed from the only country that matters on this shit island

I know English isn't your first language, but could you please learn to read? I clearly stated in the OP that I always knew he was anti-NAFTA.

demod urself from life, you cunt

Based Waffle

Nice quads, m80

>BC (my province)
oh look, another Vancouver cuck starts the thread.
have a reality check mate, America has every right to fuck you over and live as they wish. NAFTA isn't written in stone. and it needs to be renegotiated and Mexico must be thrown out of the agreement.

"I'm a huge cuck" the post.

>I have mostly ignored the anti-NAFTA bullshit in the Trump campaign and just enjoyed the opportunity to trigger leftists.

> I just demodded myself from /r/CanadiansFromTrump

Oh you mean this inactive shit reddit page with 4 posts from some "SamsTestingAccount" ?

Posted the same garbage thread on reddit too
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5bj8s0/i_am_officially_off_the_trump_train/

Low Quality Cuck B8

You have no bearing on the election as a Canadian.

WHy do you trigger candians with such imagery, you fucking right wing assholes, candians have feelings ffs.

Thanks for posting the part of my OP that proves you can't read English.

noice

MODERATOR OF
/r/CanadiansForTrump
/r/dickgirlsNSFW
/r/deathtoamericaNSFW
/r/Anti_Left
/r/Pinochet
/r/freeCanadaPolitics
/r/negative100club
/r/AngelHottNSFW
/r/SamuelStringman

>/r/negative100club

edgy

MODERATER OF
ur mom

Fucking Canadouche.
This isn't fucking Make Canada Great Again. This is MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
We don't give a fuck about our sorry ass hat.

>/r/CanadiansForTrump
stopped reading right there
fuck off back to plebbit, leaf