/qc/ Questionable Content - New Character edition

So how big is >her dick, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mq6DuOY2hgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look it's a "I'm running out of ideas for lesbian robots so I'll add a new character" episode

Wow. I'm not up to date and didn't realize Haques' art somehow devolved. Yikes.

Dear god this is still going on?

Man I used to bitch about 80's hair

Can we have it back now? I'm sorry. I wished on that monkey's paw for short hair to come back but I was thinking oldschool flapper, not reject cyberpunk garbage

Is he even trying with that hair?

Wow I thought Jeph had mastered the technique of random shitty new character introductions from out of nowhere, but he's really surpassed himself yet again. I really hope this turns out like the robot girl with the missing ass and gets completely tossed after two pages.

why did she scalp Egon? I mean its totally awesome hair, but get your own

>QC gets another new character

Oh buy, a new character! So, what's her problem, Sup Forums? Take your bets!

Panqueer demisexual poly

Innocent bystander in the ongoing cold war between Hanners and her mom, clearly.

>her

He's doing this on purpose to delay the robofucking

If he wants to delay the robofucking, why doesn't he just swivel attention back to the threesome fucking? The recent implications of robofucking were already a distraction away from that.

The more stories there are to juggle, the longer the comic can run, and the more money his patrons give him.

Or is he making MORE opportunities for robofucking? Will stilly give Winslow her feminine dick?

You piece of utter fucking garbagio trash. Fuck you. As a /m/ floof enthusiast I hope that you are surrounded by rainbow haired liberal arts degree dykes at your work and they turn you in to HR for micro aggressions.

it's stubby. It's like 4 inches but it's as thick as a beer can

>see thumbnail with Hanners in bed
YESSSS
>open pic, this fucking tranny comes out
Jeph can never make ANYTHING right.

>shooting a can worth of semen while fucked in her boipussy by winslow

What the fuck is wrong with her hand in the last panel and who the fuck keeps their hand rotated like that in panel 2 wtf haques how long have you been drawing again?

Do not read Questionable Content.

You guys don't get it, THIS is the best SJW comic ever made. No one, and i mean no one, can ever say that it's inaccurate or offensive because no person on earth can keep up on what is really happening

100% asexual gender fluid faggot

She is there to fill the cute nerdy assistant/secretary fetish

>So, what's her problem, Sup Forums?
Her name is Cadet Tilly and her problem is that she's stolen from Star Trek.

asexual, identifies as non-gendered, henpecked by a parent figure, will become romantically involved with another character anyway

Not gonna lie, I would do terrible, deplorable, sensual things to Tilly's nether regions.

Yeah. I don't get why people are shitting on the hair.

Nymphomaniac.

Wait what's this about a threesome.
Maybe I should try and work out where I was up to and read through it all.

I ship it.

It is odd how often sjws turn againdt their own. Haques does seem tk be immune.

>Haques does seem tk be immune
He stabbed himself in the hand because SJWs on Tumblr didn't think he drew Hannalore fat enough in a bikini.

at least the new character is THICC

Only plays Dhalsim.

He took criticisms about how his art stagnated to heart, so now he's trying new things regularly. He's terrible at them as you can see.

ANOTHER character? The last 5 or so he's had have been severely underutilized.

After that he has tried to make QC as bland and inoffensive as possible

Would you play a questionable content fighting game?
There would be a nice steady stream of new dlc characters.

Another new character? And lemme guess, she's going to have a lesbian romance with Hannelore

You know.. are there any straight recurring characters left in this trainwreck?

>3
>2
>4
>1

Get it?

Dayum nigga

STOP

I mean I'll give credit that he's actually trying. Maybe next he can work on making the characters likable or around for more than a few months.

I dont.

To be fair, people flipped out here too.

It was marigold.

STOP WITH THE NEW CHARACTERS JEPH REEEEE

| |ī
|| |_

Did Jeph just accidentally make an our of order Loss?

pics?

I'm not even sure there are recurring characters anymore. Even some of the main ones are barely around anymore.

>Brun plot abandoned
>Elliot plot abandoned
>Emily and black intern abandoned

does he even remember who is the main character of the comic?

how long until Marten dies in an accident so he can forget about him forever?

Why is everyone's hair so ugly in the last pages?!

Like this?

>This could actually work as the layout

I can't tell how I should react to that.

Brun and Tilly need to have disgustingly sweaty and smelly sex.

Disgust is an acceptable reaction, my friend.

Thicc, but short and cute.

I love her she is adorable.

Please can we keep her

No. The threesome was Brun liking Elliot and Claire’s brother, Clinton.
Clinton likes Brun.
Elliot wants to smash Brun and Clinton’s supple boipussy

I agree, she’s got dem hips as well.

Double dubs of truth. With a small text edit to Winslow's bubbles, it would also make for a less shit joke.

>another new character
So what character are we never going to see again now? I'm guessing the current token black girl

>final panel
>closed-eyes smile
No one makes this face except a subset of Asians. Fuck anime in the ass for perpetuating this visual meme.

You're saying you never had a person smile at you? That's sad, man.

Note the eyes.

Yeah. Sometimes people close their eyes when they smile or laugh. Specially when they're calm. It's really not that unusual.

Note the arc of the eyes. It's meant to emulate the eyes of Asians when they smile too wide. People don't usually close their eyes when they smile and talk.

It's going to be a new robot to replace the pink one and be an old comrade of the fat one's fuck toy that can't fuck to add tension.

Why would there be?

I still don't understand what your point is.

No one makes that face. It's a visual meme that largely has anime to thank for it.

People may blink or something, but keeping your eyes closed while you're talking to someone right in front of you is fairly rare outside of anime.

>It's a visual meme that largely has anime to thank for it.

And not the only one he's used.
youtube.com/watch?v=mq6DuOY2hgE

And Clinton seems to want to explore his sexuality and get smashed too.

Nice.

he then threw a shitfit and declared every character bi and spent 72 hours retweeting anyone that claimed to be gay, queer or trans.

I'll give him that he sure knows how to go overboard to prove he isn't something.

>someone mentions the phrase "opposite biological sex"
>"this is the sort of shit that gets women killed"
Didn't know that acknowledging the fact that humans are a sexually dimorphic species gets trans-"women" killed.

Are the identity politics people the climate change deniers of the left?

whoever said that isn't wrong, since he dropped Marigold/Dale, Penelope/Wil, and Steve/whoever he's with

Yeah, but at least now we're sure that he's doing it on purpose to specifically spite and drive away "straight fans".

Human pretending to be a robot pretending to be human identifying as a robot

I just got done reading his twitter rant. this is why the left is losing and will continue to lose. a reasonable expectation is for diversity to meet it's expected level; if 10% of the population is black, you'd want 10% of the cast to be black. and so on.LGBT makes up, what, 5% of the population? but approaches 75% of his comic now that he's making formerly straight characters like Marten, Elliot, Faye, etc LGBT. someone respectfully brings this up to him an an email and he explodes "WELL EVERYONE IS BI NOW TO SPITE ALL YOU STRAIGHT PEOPLE" which would make up 95% of his audience...except he doesn't want those readers, he wants the 5% that he's pandering to. notice how he doesn't introduce any POC? he doesn't know anything about them being a Masshole. he shows his racism by dropping characters like Gabby, but don't dare call him out on it since he loves teh gays so much, because to people like him, that's enough.

so he'll cut off his hand to spite his face by alienating his straight readers, because if you're not LGBT you aren't worth anything to people like him. and that's why the silent majority has become more vocal; now its a matter of self preservation

>notice how he doesn't introduce any POC?

This relationship was fine. Then they broke up for I don't know what reason and we never saw her again.

She had to move back home to be with her grandmother who was passing away.

how long has it been since we've seen them?

aka "Jeff doesn't know how to write POC". he dropped her, Gabby, Sven's gf, Faye's therapist, Amir, and all the other POCs I can think of except Emily, Dale, Brun and Renee, and he writes Renee to be such an insufferable bitch she does more damage than good.

I love pancakes as well!

It's funny to throw that awful self fellating attitude back in their face.

When do they fuck?

it's garbage, and I know it's you posting this Jacques you fucking faggot. Your comic sucks and you're an attention seeking hack who begs gullilble, mentally ill dipshits into funding your "art", and you justify all of it by constantly whining about your issues.

I don't think Hacques could post here. He'd run out of hands to stab within the first ten posts.

He doesn't know how to write anything.