Lets have another bad redesign/humanization thread Sup Forums

Lets have another bad redesign/humanization thread Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

rewhined.tumblr.com/post/112915819908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is hard. Who made this?

I have no idea what Transformers those are.

>"trans"formers

Let's not and say we did

rewhined.tumblr.com/post/112915819908

#rodimus #red alert #hot shot #tailgate #sentinel prime #elita one #nautica #rewind #grimlock #strongarm #soundwave #rumble #frenzy

Id be ok with this if it wasn't tumblr tbqh

You could tell me this was a humanization of any series about non-human characters and I'd believe you because they are entirely unrecognizable. Hell, they all manage to blend together into one bland mush despite being "diverse".

>One is a 6-11 year old hyper active boy who is actively training himself
>The other is a literal ninja
>Make them both fat

Do they even, like, walk? Any sort of activity that doesn't involve a keyboard or tablet?

The original artist had a bunch of other redesigns of different characters that were literally all fat dark-skinned chicks with hooked noses, but I think she deleted her blog.

thats fucking gross

Here's more

I've been waiting for this thread.

>fat mc

There already been enough.

how can you sjw-ify neopets

But why? Neopets already has a bunch of brown faeries with cool designs, why not just draw them

1/3

Hell Neopets even already has a Muslim faerie for all your hijab loving needs

2/3

What would Sup Forums think of a character that just so happened to have vitiligo and wasn't for shitty diversity points?

She drew one

3/3

>want to show muslim women can be as beautiful as any other women
>draw them as giant angry abominations
>????
>profit

My friend has a character who's Albino and that ties in deeply to his character as a social outcast and why he is the way he is but still isn't his defining character trait, and in his early concept stages some of the designs had vitiligo instead of albinism.

It makes me wonder why tumblr loves vitiligo so much but you never fucking see any albinos come out of it.

This is kind of cool.

Damian should actually look like that tho.

Oh my poor baby

Some aren't bad but I felt I need to post the whole set to be fair.

Giant angry abominations are beautiful in an empowering feminist way.

Wait, so is this supposed to be a trans boy or a trans girl? Because I'm confused either way.

He looks like a white kid in brownface. They all do. It's a problem with a lot of tumblr redesigns, that white characters now all have really deep tans for some reason. Same shit with oc's, everyone is just Ambiguously Brown without any secondary racial characteristics that might peg them as an actual ethnicity.

Or maybe artists just like the contrast and go overboard with it.

Kind of cool looking for an entirely different character

The designs in this one are cute at least and not calarts hambeasts.

The artist is a "transman" that turns all the characters they draw into black trans men.

>Wall-E isn't drawn as a sickly old man who resembles Frankenstein's monster after replacing so many of his parts with those of other robots

D R O P P E D