Ben 10

Is this shit actually any good? The directing is awful. Have you lied to me Sup Forums? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GabO9
pastebin.com/Nyt24fBy
fanfiction.net/s/8440324/1/Little-Moments
fanfiction.net/s/8588746/1/Breaking-Point
fanfiction.net/s/12659279/1/I-Wanted-What-I-Saw-That-Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course you were lied to. This board is full of incestfags, nostalgiafags, shameless waifu-whoring, and pedos. Of course they would tell you something like Ben 10 is great.

A shame, the chick reminds me of Luna and she's actually part of a good series. Guess genes don't carry a show.

If you want to watch a good show right now, I'd find something else, unless you want to understand the Ben 10 references your fellow board members make. If that's the case then blogpost your critics as you watch. It might be amusing.

>dated cooties reference
Oh, fuck this. I was thinking of giving this show a shot myself, but it deals in inaccurate cliches about boys and girls' attitudes towards the opposite sex, forget it.

to be fair, they're related

I'll look elsewhere then. I mainly asked because it's 100gb just sitting on my harddrive I could replace for other content

For the record, Kids Next Door is also highly overrated. It has some good episodes but not enough to carry the show. If you want a good/decent show I recommend Recess.

Who are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker?

Oh, you don't have to tell me. I was old enough to know it was crap when it was still on the air.

the classic is fairly cringe to watch

I love cringe humor so...

You must have brain damage if you don't like the original ben 10

All I said that the directing was awful after having seen 80% of a single episode. Isn't it you that has brain damage?

>The directing is awful
In what way?

I haven't seen it in a long time. What's wrong with it?

The show is genuinely good but is right about most of its appeal. It's just a decent action show with some interesting ideas.

Omniverse > Ultimate > Classic > Alien Force > Reboot

any one own any of the toys? I remember getting these.

>Ben gets a harem
>end game is worst girl
every fucking time

It really is an anime.

Who doesn't want to tap this qt ?

The only good thing from Ben10 is the incest

I wouldn't say it was good, just the best in the series so far. I heard the new one is getting better.

>cartoon
>directing

ben10 is aggressively mediocre. every revision after the first one further ruins what little chemistry there is between the characters. It's no johnny test, but it ain't great.

>sumo Gwen got her own toy

that is new to me

Ben 10 was never good. I just watched the original series for Gwen.

>aggressively mediocre
That's a good way to describe it. It has this sorta interesting idea at the core of it then proceeds to do absolutely nothing original or interesting with it. They go out of their way to be as predictable and boring as possible with every episode.

Seriously, the only memorable thing about Ben 10 is how the writers fucked up with the Ben and Gwen relationship and tried super hard to abort the sexual tension by making them cousins but that just made it go from loli x shota to loli x shota (incest)

There may come a time when Sup Forums no longer lusts after Gwen, but it is not this day.

how's sex with her feels?

I don't see the resemblance.

Absolutely nothing.

What's wrong with a significant portion of Sup Forums though? Massive faggotry.

wet

>tfw you make an episode that makes fun of what franchises like yours tend to turn into
>tfw the producers watch it and see a bunch of great ideas and decide to implement them

Yeah but it's funner when you're a kid because the concept of the omnitrix is just the most mindblowingly awesome thing ever. Also the humor is a lot more funny to kids, if you really can't stand the childish humor then just watch Alien Force I guess, I think Alien Force has significantly less charm though and all the MCs become much more boring save for the grandpa.

>It’s a “Sup Forums hates on a series even though only 1 in 10 posts actually has a legitimate grievance and the rest is just people hopping onto the bandwagon because they want to be Le ebin Sup Forumsntrarians” episode
Oh goody, my favorite

Posting best Gwen

Hey. Shut the fuck up

Don’t give them (you)s user, just ignore them.

Who the fuck is this bitch??

Ben ten has always sucked a big one

What’s with this influx of bandwagoning newfags? Did Sup Forums get on the news again or something?

>Sumo Gwen

>middle
Fucking hell, what is anyone ever thinking when they do this?

Recess is good, though.

Gwen is an aggravating bitch but people don't care cause her design led to many rule34 to the point to make her look worse in later series, if anything the newer one is the most tolerable.

>Gwen is an aggravating bitch
I disagree. She was a bit of a know-it-all, but that’s really only in comparison to Ben, who like all ten year old boys was a brash little shit who constantly did stupid things when he thought he could get ways with it. She was never really mean or malicious and actually did care about Ben and Grandpa. Now if you want to talk about Agreavating Bitches, I got someone for ya who Definetly fits the bill.

What happened to Drew Gardner...

he hasn't draw more Gwen

As it goes along and a main plot is formed it gets better. More aliens and cool villains and some neato twists.

Think of it like CGI Clone Wars. Has a rocky start but the good shit is coming.

a blast from the past.

Why is Link passed out on the ground?

For a cartoon aimed at kids and ostensibly meant to move merchandise of Ben's various alien forms? It's okay. Memetic mutation of the Tencest has often convinced people the show was somehow better than it actually was, though.

It's better than the sequel shows and the reboots by a wide margin.

Poorly paced, no interesting camera angles, no real clever use of music etc. Things just happen awkwardly

Yeah. Sorry for having standards I suppose.

That's fine.

Are you calling me a newfag for not having seen ben10?

maybe her butt hurts

I’d say it’s above average, but I will agree that it’s probably a little bit overhyped, although I’d say that’s more because of the lack of quality action shows today than shipshit.

imgur.com/a/GabO9 yo panzer here. Working on a Gwen pic.

>Poorly paced
Provide an example
>no interesting camera angles, no real clever use of music
These are not only subjective, but just straight up nitpicks.
You don’t have standards, you are just looking for something to bitch about.

>It's a [thing] was never good thread
Man fuck off with that bullshit. we might as well say nothing in the history of ever was good.

Bet, a few years from now, this board's gonna say that its favorite show was never good.

>I’d say that’s more because of the lack of quality action shows

In fairness, "Ben 10" was better in the action department than a lot of its contemporaries (and definitely better than most of the stuff on the air today).

>these are nitpicks and subjective
I'm fine with having standards. Cartoons are a visual medium. Things are told through showing them. Everything is subjective once you think about it.

I have thousands of r34 pics, but I've never seen a single episode.

I actually ended liking the reboot. It is just an episodic cartoon with villain-of-the-day fights and Ben and Gwen just dealing with their own shenanigans so it is fun to watch. Also it kind of weirds me out how Ben just transforms in public and people don't even care, considering how he'd try to keep it a secret in the original.

And for OP. Watch it, it actually gets better. Omniverse in special is very fun to watch and so far the best Ben 10 series.

>Gwen lust thread.

Posting this, in case anyone's interested.
pastebin.com/Nyt24fBy

omniverse was the only good ben 10

I am officially beyond the point of no return
This shit didnt even faze me despite how degenerate it is, fuck me

Oh great! Now I have to shave.

Oy vey!

>Is this shit actually any good? The directing is awful. Have you lied to me Sup Forums? Be honest.
here
>fanfiction.net/s/8440324/1/Little-Moments
>fanfiction.net/s/8588746/1/Breaking-Point
and
>fanfiction.net/s/12659279/1/I-Wanted-What-I-Saw-That-Day

>There may come a time when Sup Forums no longer lusts after Gwen
She is up there with Raven, the day that happens Sup Forums will be officially dead to me

>She can shapeshift into whatever body type you want
Only a retard would pass up.

MORE!

'Kay.

>You eat in silence.
>She continues pushing you to the brink of insanity without even trying.
>This continues on for a few minutes before you are once again interrupted.
>Both a blessing, and a curse.
>It's the tiara from earlier.
Hey there cutie. Enjoying your first time?
>"Yeh-" There's a forty word pile up in your throat with only a mouse-like squeak getting past your lips.
>You clear your throat and try again.
>"Yes. This place is great."
>Better.
Glad to hear it. Mind if I borrow Gwen for a bit? We've got a little performance to do.
>You look over to Gwen, still giving you that smile. She gives a small nod, as if saying "you definitely want to see this."
>"Uh, sure, I guess."
>Gwen gets up and turns to you.
I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere.
>As she says this she gently drags her fingers across your cheek as she walks away.
>You feel your whole body shudder in anticipation.
>Jesus Christ, is this girls a Russian sleeper agent that spent her life in a government charm school?
>No child her age should be that seductive on purpose!

By the way, this is my first greentext. Any feedback is appreciated.