/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Loth-cat Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E7/8: "Kindred/Crawler Commanders" (Mon 6)
Star Wars #38 (Wed 8)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Occupation & Flight of the Defender
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxz8sga3XLM

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfywire/how-star-wars-authors-work-with-lucasfilm-and-earn-creative-control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DONT DELET PLZ

stream when

Okay looks like we're good

How the fuck do they know what a cat is?

>shitposters consistently ruin the thread the day before a new episode
Really gets the noggin joggin.

>everyone is a shitposter but me

Reeeeeeally does.

They developed the word from their own languages on their own.

No stream tonight. Check back tomorrow night

oh my god....
I just saw the new episode and Ezra comes out as a futa

well, that's disappointing.

so we're pretending the episodes aren't out on on demand services and streaming sites.

I don't think we're pretending

They're available on demand but not on streaming services such as WatchDisneyXD. If they were, I'd be streaming them for you guys right about now.

How long does it normally take for them to go up for streaming?

WELL THEN WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?
just kidding I

Couple hours. Grab a cup of coffee, user, it's gonna be a long night.

It's on in two more hours

syfy.com/syfywire/how-star-wars-authors-work-with-lucasfilm-and-earn-creative-control

>Leland confirms once and for all that the EU was not considered canon by George, and it had to be changed on George's whims when he ""contradicted"" it in the PT or TCW; the EU had to match George's decisions, not the other way around.
>Authors are given virtually full freedom to write their stories as they please. They just have to know where it fits into canon and how to not contradict it
>Wendig's only interactions with the LSG was for them to help him make the story more focused into what it became
>Adam Gidwitz (So You Want to Be a Jedi?) describes the process as empowering and exciting, even though one of his ideas was nixed by the Story Group. "One thing they did shoot down was an idea I had early on in the process. [I wanted it to] be a Jedi teaching a young Padawan this story soon after [Return of the Jedi] concluded. And they had said that because J.J. Abrams had been contractually given a perfectly clean slate for Episode VII that I could not even imply the existence of Jedi after Episode VI."
>Moving Target's author wrote the book not knowing anything about TFA, so the LSG were the ones to put the little connections to the movie in the book

>>Adam Gidwitz (So You Want to Be a Jedi?) describes the process as empowering and exciting, even though one of his ideas was nixed by the Story Group. "One thing they did shoot down was an idea I had early on in the process. [I wanted it to] be a Jedi teaching a young Padawan this story soon after [Return of the Jedi] concluded. And they had said that because J.J. Abrams had been contractually given a perfectly clean slate for Episode VII that I could not even imply the existence of Jedi after Episode VI."

Well, we now know why that was.

oi I run these streams, and I said no such thing

didney just hasn't put it on the thing yet

>So we might be seeding things in books or TV that you might not realize is substantial until years down the road. And if people knew what the road map looked like, they would just be floored.
instant nut

So says the random user

This makes me think of all the ancient droid lore they added with the new Luke book. I get the feeling that they know some stories from the Old Republic that they want to be told that we won't see until a few years from now.

>oi
bossk

Nah, I know him, he's right. Although "running the stream" isn't as flattering as it sounds.

WHO'S

stream?

YER

What would Star Wars Dunkirk look like?

All requests go to /r/

If the Rebels retreating after losing the Battle of Hoth was stretched to a hundred minutes.

Wait I don't get that pic.

don't you dare

GIRL

it's a whole helluva lot more flattering than your job, errand boy

They were retreating concurrently to the battle, not because they lost it. As soon as the Empire appeared in orbit they started the evacuation process.

FINISH IT

fr-r

>I want to speak to Director Krennic
>He's there, sir. On Scariff!

Can anyone explain this scene to me? Like, how did this even happen?

we need a hero user wasn't like this.

Looks like someone's get a little performance anxiety

That's okay it happens to lots of guys

You mean, like how Krennic got to Scariff?

Stop trying to force this retarded meme

END

Is it bad that this is one of my favorite shots in the entire series?

SHUT UP DENGAR

nah me as well

Why would it be bad?

Explain?

It lends a sense of weight to the ships that they've never quite gotten prior to R1.

>butthurt forced memefag

Because, it's the least special thing in the movie.

OI BOSSK is at least short and doesn't happen every thread. Meanwhile you're trying your hardest to make "how did he get to his ship" a thing despite nobody really taking to it.

>shitty memefags trying to rank their shitty memes

All thread memes are fucking shitty. 'How did he get to his ship', oi bossk, what is she, /SS/. Pablo twitter, it's all fucking cancer.

There is no difference between them. One is not more acceptable than the other and if you ever try to imply anything of the sort, you're part of the problem. Part of the culture that encourages forced memes.

FRIEN

>i hate memes
>better go on Sup Forums, surely there wont be any memes there
>oh no, there are memes here, how could this happen to me?

>I need to speak to Admiral Raddus
>he teleported to his ship!

>arguing about memes
Why don't you start an actual discussion instead of complaining?

Like, when will Marvel hire actual artists?

I want to kiss her while her mouth is full of spaghetti

Are the episodes on the website yet?

>Star Wars general that we literally have every single day
>actual discussion

Okay. Just how many Porgs will you buy?

None, I never really liked the stuffed animal stuff and I find their squak annoying. More suprised the hasn't been a "Chewbacca mom" version of it yet.

Speaking of which, I hope that person dies in a car accident. She's overly obese and has used the millions from he 15 minutes of fame to get even larger and make her children fat. People like her need to be publicly executed.

I'd rather meme about SS groping Ezra's buttcheeks than be a faggot who complains about memes and sexualisation of characters on Sup Forums

When they outsource to Asia.

>wants quality discussion
>edgelords this hard

>edgelord
Go back to >>>/reddit/

And I'd rather put a fucking bullet into every SS poster. We can't all have our wishes.

>Chewbacca mom
Ho man I remember this now

>'Lord Filoni, I must protest.'
>'What could killing user's waifu possibly teach him?'
>'Loss.'
>'He will never forget it.'
>'They all will.'
What did they mean by this?

You gotta admit, wee little baby Luke is adorable

Did he trace a screenshot of Chloe?

Don't cut yourself on all that edge user

Oh fuck you're right.

fucking pedro

>Filoniposting
>forced meme
How new are you?

who excited for more qt ezra

Ezra needs to die.

It's this guy getting mad that nobody likes his dumb meme (that only started because he was legit dumb and got laughed at and has spent like 2 weeks trying to play it off as a joke)

DUME

OR

DOOM

>Ezra, a man born 2 days before Luke and Leia Skywalker, looks 40 years younger than Luke and Leia Skywalker.

Unironically kill yourself you fucking retard.