Devil's Candy

>rumble

devilscandycomic.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a nice young woman.

I wonder if Pia's assumption is right, since 'Mey-Mey' seems to have a soft spot for the weakest guy.

>Turns out ‘Mey-Mey’ also subscribes to magazines about nerds playing chess and bullied softies

>"Leave Pandora alone and I'll make you a Hemlock doll. It even wiggles pathetically."

>”It whimpers if you punch its shoulder!”
It’s perfect.

I wonder what the design of that doll looks like anyway. Life sized ragdoll with noodle arms and replica Kazu clothes?

Its left to right tho

still anime, not cartoon

Origin is all that matters. The makers are in the US.

I could try posting the first chapter on Sup Forums to see their reaction but they'll probably tell me to take that baka gajin shit back here before a mod bans me.

Thats exactly what would happen

Dont listen to that one fag, keep posting

Yeah but it still sucks. Would have liked to see what a different crowd would think of it, since it was originally pitched to Tokyopop for a debut issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek

go back to your containment board weeb

The bigger question worth asking is if the Kazu doll was anatomically correct or not

That entire visit to her house was probably my favorite part of Devil's Candy thus far.

But we're so loved here.

I don't think Hitomi would go that far, even if she had the materials to make it comfortable (or durable) enough. It's probably for cuddling only.

And yeah, her family losing their shit at the dinner table and ripping off their sleeves, was great.

god DAMN he got flatten

Does Sup Forums even have webcomics? They seem more interested in weekly manga issues.

One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 are webcomics.

ONE's OPM is a webcomic

The Clarence bullying must stop.

Those have the backing of having an official manga/anime though.

from what side im supposed to read from?

yeah but people were making threads about OPM waaaay before the Murata version and the anime

Western side. Left to right.

Like this, obviously.

These character designs look like lazy rip-offs of D.Gray-Man.

I thought we all agreed that the only Gook Toonz allowed on this board was Lupin III, Berserk, and JoJo (for shitposting reasons)?

Apart from the black and white bands on the horns i have no idea what you're aiming at.
This is made by an american on american ground. It's a western comic. You guys are just shitposting because it's in b&w.

And it got great waifus. Owl cake a best.

>My favorite manga invented goth.
Yeah no.

what DO they say about men with big livers

He looks like he wants to phone a doctor as soon as the shows over, so probably nothing good.

So's your face

All this could have been avoided if witch girl made out with goat boy.

I'm really not seeing it.