Does Lauren Southern talk about other subjects besides political correctness?

Does Lauren Southern talk about other subjects besides political correctness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if she hadnt dyed her hair she would be a nobody

I want to impregnate her

I like white girls in wheat fields.

also she has gotten fat, you can tell in the arms

she should watch her diet

Do you think she's fucked Paul Joseph Watson?

I would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from.

fpbp

the only guys she can get are 14 y/os and retards that go 70k in debt for a humanities degree. She needs to lower her standards desu; too many people think this pseudo-intellectual is intelligent. Dumb cunt.

Daily reminder that she is 21

Daily reminder that she is jewish

She talks about topics that will get her views from thirsty >alt-right betas.

I suspect she's somewhat of a self-hating Jew.

Also,
>Canada
Hi Lauren.

BLACKED when?

She is the least Jewish person ever bro I don't know where you got that from.

man could you even imagine being friends with that guy, let alone fucking him? I like that's he's giving baby redpills to 14 y/os but jfc that guy is a loser.

No
And she isn't redpilled at all, she's literally just been repeating her based marine husband has said to her before.
She's a parrot
>white girls in wheat fields
Wrong, it's European women in fields
All of their fucking photographers do it for some reason and most of the time they're naked.
I don't really get it either, here it's far less common and most of the time they have clothes on

i want to FUCK HER IN HER PINK ASS PUSSY if you know what i mean

im confuse

please elaborate

the bitch is married?

On Sup Forums they would have mentioned she's been blacked, within the first 2 posts.

Pol is all about that sloppy seconds.

s-she's n-not m-married

She's engaged, check her instagram

You need to scoop up the good one's by the time you are in your early twenties or you end up with coal burners and soccer moms.

no she's not

>Fake blond hair
>Brown eyes
>Weird facial structure with ultra-small chin
>Idiotic smile and lose expression most of the time
>Deformed legs
>Recognized jewish ancestors
>Still not a jew

DROPPED

Where does it say that?

You sound paranoid. Even if it were true she is an aryan jew and those are okay.

Most people here are just thirsty betas. Instead of going out learning Game you glorify an average intelligent / looking fake blonde. Stop putting girls on a pedestal. They are not meant to lead, they are meant to follow.

f-fuck you, i-its not true...

She's like Ashe Schow, all Ashe does is talk about false rape allegations at colleges.

Jews /= (((Jews)))

Remember that time a leaf said one of their buddies fucked Lauren Southern in high school?

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo

His paranoia has more credibility than your white knight shit. See

This is why you cuck fucks would never achieve anything. You would all end up turning on each other and hanging yourselves. Dumb cunts.

>women naturally seek for attention only
No kidding, she is like any other women, the only difference is that instead of looking for attention in the liberal society, she is seeking it in a more Conservative group.

Why? Because he doesn't upload videos of himself eating chilli sauce whilst having after burn poured on his face like every insufferable aussie youtuber?

She's engaged to me

Post feet

Has she though? Been blacked I mean

*he
Don't be a transphobic, faggot.

i'd have sexual intercourse with her in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation by rubbing my penis against her vaginal walls until i ejaculated if you know what i'm saying

It's his voice. There was a thread about him a while back where shit loads of people agreed that his voice is just too unbearable.

No she isnt lol, also Marine husband....
>mfw Canada has no marines

She also talks about how jewish she isn't even though she already admitted she is a jew and made a 30 mim vĂ­deo about why we should support osrael.

Paul Joseph Watson is 6'4, blue eyed, semi-famous, has great hair genetics and has a strong jawline.

there's no chance she HASN'T fucked him

Lauren, I've told you at least a dozen times to fuck off this board.

his strange way of speaking has grown on me in a curiosity kind of way

That's just like, your opinion, man

I don't really think its that bad. And in any case, I don't listen to him for his voice

He's one of the few actually decent Conservative youtubers who gets to the point without all the poppycock

His voice is sexy as fuck