Can this bitch hurry up and die so we can become a republic?

Can this bitch hurry up and die so we can become a republic?

She has no authority whatsoever.

>this fucking faggot right fucking here
YOU WILL REMAIN UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF YOUR FUCKING QUEEN UNTIL THE END OF TIME FAGGOT!
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BOW!

Can your country hurry up and sink so we don't have to be associated with you anymore?

>2016
>being a heretic

>memepublics
republics ruined a lot of countries 2bh. Brazil was supposed to be a first world superpower until it got cucked by memepublicans. Same with Mexico.

You realize her successor is a globally renowned butt fucking faggot who in his free time enjoys giving blowjobs to polar bears, right?
Why would you want him to take over.

Also, Prince Phillip is amazing.
>During a state visit to the People's Republic of China in 1986, in a private conversation with British students from Xi'an's North West University, Philip joked, "If you stay here much longer, you'll go slit-eyed."
>Do you still throw spears at each other?

You fucking spineless bastard, when will you stop bitching from your desolate damned island?

The Queen will likely outlive vermin as yourself anyway.

Who?

The Fucking penal colony wants freedom
Oh my sides

Yes, he is a grade A shitposter.

OP why do you want to be a republic anyway?

King Charles will be a fag

Why on earth would you want to be a republic? You've already democratized too much as it is. Why would you want our troubles? Most republics fail and fail hard, especially the big ones.

If anything, you should restore the Crown's political and military authorities. They are Her's and you had no right to abrogate them.

Based leaf??? Things I thought I'd never type.

Rolling for dubs try #3

That would be treason against your emperor.
Best fall back in line, peasant.

You can try again, we won't judge.

The military pledges allegiance to her, similar to how the SS pledges theirs to Hitler.

She can also choose to dissolve the parliaments in Britain, Canada, Australia and NZ if she wanted.

She is also the one who signs off on every bill, and although she's never rejected one as it is an unwritten rule, she still could. She's basically a failsafe who chooses to do fuck all.

>Mexico was supposed to be a first world superpower