OK so we need the most annoying person in the world to voice this character

>OK so we need the most annoying person in the world to voice this character
>*picks up phone* Say no mo

Is there any quicker way to ruin a show than to cast Gilbert Gottfried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fREPkG8qLR0
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95196872
youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ruined, or MADE IT BETTER?!

Having only one character voiced by the Gottfried will make people want more and create an endless pit of desire within the soul of the of the viewer that can never be alleviated.

Yes OP I understand you fully.

It's surprising that they still let OP on this board after he raped and killed a girl in 1990.

>ruin

Who ever said anything about OP raping and killing a girl in 1990? Surely it would be a crime for OP to rape and kill a girl in 1990.

But Gilbert Gottfried is a gift from god.

youtube.com/watch?v=fREPkG8qLR0

Well it happened overseas and he got away before they could arrest him. Thank God for lack of extradition treaties, huh?

At least we can feel good about OP having one last place of refuge. After all, he must be shunned by the rest of the world after he raped and killed a girl in 1990.

What show did he ruin for you? He was good in Aladdin, Superman, and the new Ninja Turtles to me.

It's ironic, if he had only raped and beaten her, he'd be off the hook by now, as this happened in 1990, but because he took that extra step, he's fucked. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

[citation needed]

>ruin
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95196872
Too bad you didn't get yours done

>ruin
youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA

If i need someone to fucking voice a talking cartoon bird sidekick, I must get the help of THE talking cartoon bird sidekick.

He converted to Islam, so it's okay.

MR MXYLPTLK

Any line read in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried automatically becomes 200% funnier.
>HELLO FAGGOT POLICE? OP IS LOOSE AGAIN!

I'm so glad to see this thread get back on track and stop being about how OP killed and raped a girl in 1990.

...but why say that?

It was a metaphor about idealism, not your stupid in jokes with an egg timer taped to a dented stop watch.

Are you saying OP used a egg timer and dented stopwatch to rape and kill a girl in 1990? That's a bold claim user, do you have any proof to back it up?

THE FATHER STARTS FISTFUCKING THE DAUGHTER

I read every single caps reply in his voice.

You special snowflake.

>HOLY FUCK THIS IS WRONG
Even just thinking about that line launches my sides into oblivion

The only things I've ever seen/heard him in were The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, as Iago in Aladdin, and as Jerry the fucking belly-button elf...

AND HE WAS AWESOME IN ALL OF THEM OP YOU USELESS FAGOOT

How would a conversation between Giblert and Master Shake be like?

>WHEN HE HITS MY CLITTOOOOHRIS

i'm dead

>That look of doubt and disgust on that black lady in the gym
I'm dead

>I fell backward on to the furiously masturbating Tom Arnold.
Holy shit I lost it.

Petition for a podcast with Gilbert Gottfried and Dana Snyder (In character as Shake)

how many dumped this character as waifu once they did the gilbert reveal?

I suppose he could always fall back on his amazing and always funny stand up comedy career.

Does he have any more large plates he can use as props? Those are always the best routines.

>HEY BINDI LET ME FUCK YOUR NIGGER TITS

At this point, I think Gilbert has embraced how bad his voice is. Bless him.
What is he doing now besides Cyberchase?

>pic
haha fuck

Oh god I'm dying