HAPPENING - CNN WAS FED QUESTIONS BY DNC

The latest wikileaks release on DNC emails seems to imply that a woman named Lauren Dillon is a link between the DNC and CNN.

>her twitter
twitter.com/llcdillon
>the email of her asking questions to send for CNN's Trump interview
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22673

Our job is:
>to look through CNN interviews and try to find these questions
The emails happened in April 25 so the interview must be after that.
>spread this on twitter and whatnot
>find details on this woman and her supposed involvement with CNN

Get to work lads.

>PS
If you look through emails sent by her ([email protected]), you'll see she also asked for questions for other people, like Cruz. Those can help out too, so look through all her history.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point, it doesn't matter. Whatever will be, will be.

dude it's over. the entire system is fucked and we all know it. Another name on a huge ass list of other names means nothing. Prepare for the worst because you're getting even worse.

Newsflash!!!!

The media is liberal

Holy shit this changes everything

the next stage outright white killing in public

Hillary and crew have legal problems that will last far beyond the election. Everyone knows it. A vote for HIllary is a vote for war.

Thanks for correcting the record, you fucking faggot.

This, anything this late won't get enough attention as fast as it needs to really affect anyone's opinion. Unless there is direct, clear and clean evidence that Hillary committed not only a crime, but a crime that most people care about, such as Murder or "tomorrow we falseflag nuke Russia when I win".

has white apathy gone too far

we keep shoving their corruption in their faces and nothing fucking happens. What the fuck man. I don't even want to try anymore because I'm a pussy, I don't deserve freedumb

More proof of corruption:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338

Concerns Interview with Jeb on CNBC

YouTube the church committee hearings in 1975. Big government never stopped influencing the media.

dude I was just thinking when I saw this, yeah we are completely fucked we will have our first woman president tomorrow

all the stupid goyim have to do is band together and shoot the fuckers who don't comply to the will of the people (those in government) you either join the goyim or die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters

The group's name is based on a claim that the historical American Revolution military in armed resistance against the British in the American Revolution constituted three percent of the population.

>It doesn't take everybody to have and win a revolution.

I live in noguns land ;_;

I'm just a lowly shitposter but I guess I'll soldier on

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284

No matter the result of the election media entities and specifically should be investigated.

We haven't asked, "what do the CNN employees, management and senior management gain from being a propaganda arm for the clintons?"

It's most likely money and preferable treatment on policy.

LOL nice try retarded Drumpftard, these leaks are fake XDXDXDXDXD everyone knows it.

*CNN. Forgot a word

This is nothing compared to the Citigroup executive handpicking Obama's entire cabinet... which went unreported, as expected.

Media controls the people, wealthy executives control the media and government. No one cares because Trump said pussy. We'll be a third world country within 8 years.

The biggest blue pill people were fed is "at least we're not corrupt as a third world country." every country is in the hands of corrupt elites. Why would the media report this and destroy themselves?

Trump won't make anything less corrupt, but at least some of the establishment will suffer.

Please feed me more blue pills

A lobotomy is your last option.

Investigate this and fight to the end. Only a cuckold quits.

Late night CTR shift seems to be starting