FAT
MAN

stop bullying ben

thicc

he's a big guy

>no hype
>social media reactions and reviews embargoed until who knows when
>premier 4 days before release
>every new clip is 1000 times worse than the last which is saying something since they weren't good in the first place
>massive reshoots
>new director brought in
>new composer brought in
>Reshoots are jarring and hysterically obvious
>less than two hours
>part of an already hated franchise
>no US press junket
>trailers and clips confirm that the god awful plot leaks are true
>reactions from the press screenings indicate it will be Man of Shit levels AT BEST
Has there ever been a more obvious bomb? Not even King Arthur or Fant4stic were THIS obvious

FOR YOU

You're copy pasta and photo bait are getting tiresome. It must be rough to have to try so hard and yet still aim so low to get some measly college credit or try to impress some producer at Disney.

Have you ever thought about offering them sex instead? It might be less embarrassing for you.

You see, Sup Forumstizen, t's not that the pasta has gotten stale.

It's that DC can't for their life cook a good movie without women directing it.

I genuinely wanted this movie to be good. All this is just depressing.

>Not Fatfleck

>I genuinely wanted this movie to be good
Well then you're an idiot because DC can only make one somewhat decent movie every decade or two and people decided that movie was Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman was mediocre shit though. Man of Steel was better than WW in pretty much every way.

It was pure shit but that doesn't change the fact that for whatever reason RAH RAH GRRRL POWAH people decided it was DC's "good" movie

Now we wait until 2028 for the next one

>>less than two hours
is that really supposed to be a bad thing?

Unironically, name one better batman... I'll wait

every other batman

George clooney

I bet it’s not even that Ben put on weight, it’s the fucking suit being way too nig and making him look like that
Also I can guarantee you won’t even be able to notice any of this in the movie

Pathetic. None of the other guys did better job playing batman constant gloom as affleck. You falled for the BBT tier forced meme.
The movie was too terrible to watch. If he was good actor he would have save it. Just as Affleck saved BvS...

the one that showed up to my Birthday party with jello shots

Finnaly someone with good taste. I declare you a winner.

Ben is a whiny, self-entitled drama queen.

Just do your fucking job, you piece of shit.

Poor Henry didn't deserve to be associated with these worthless fags.

He looked fat in BvS. How are you retards just now noticing the DKR look is a terrible idea for live action?

Great Tier
>Superman 1
>Nolan Batman Trilogy
>Batman Returns

So Bad It Boomerangs to Great Tier
>Batman & Robin

Alright Tier
>Batman '66
>Batman '89
>Constantine
>V for Vendetta

Meh Tier
>Superman Returns
>Wonder Woman

Bad Tier
>the rest

I will admit I have a strong nostalgic attachment to Batman Forever though. WB clearly doesn't give a fuck about these movies. Daily reminder GL was supposed to be the start of the DCEU and they rushed it into production without a script. Daily reminder MoS wasn't supposed to be the start of the DCEU and the then new WB president forced it into the start of a new universe.

>falled
nice work.