It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but...

>It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now. Please. I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy. Please...tell me that it's okay.

Get back in the robot, Shinji.

Pretty good meme, kiddo

Well you being happy didn't stop us from getting shot, did it?

leans back

>mfwihnf

Its going to be okay son. I knew your parents, they'd be proud of you. In fact....I happen to just have a last request from them right here on me...

Maybe they already did... Maybe they sent me.

This is such a Sup Forums meme in that it was funny the first time I saw it but now it's just spammed by unfunny 15 year olds to derail every thread about a great show thus making it impossible to discuss what should be a Sup Forums essential on Sup Forums.

Stop implying rape you cis pig. It was a touching post that YOU took out of context because you can't stop being a crunchy kid memelord

Now get your ass up and out of here. I don't want you talking to me or my wife's son ever again

Point proven.

Did DCAU Bruce ever figure out that being Batman was a conscience decision on his part and that his parents wouldn't have wanted him to spend the rest of his life haunting the night?

That dream episode was sort of that I think, but not really?

Just don't respond? You thinking your opinion is as worth derailing the thread for as their joke just adds to the derailment.

Besides, the Gordonposting would stop if Batman would just rape the damn Joker.

Fuck you too then

He wasn't wrong. It was a touching post after all.

>reaches into pocket
poket sand! hatchata!

How old was Bruce when his parents were killed, like 12? How old is he now, roundabouts, like 35?

But I don't want it to stop...

I feel like all of Gotham's problems could be solved if the Arkham Rogues Gallery were quietly executed without Batman's knowledge. Without any mass murderers alive to be let loose, Gotham can work on cleaning up its internal corruption issues and the obnoxiously high crime rate will plummet

FPBP

New ones would just take their place. The place was built on top of a Lazarus Pit, after all.

AND an ancient eldritch horror
AND the whole thing was cursed by indians

Extra weird since the Specter lived there for a while. Maybe he doesn't bother to undo curses but he could warn somebody.