Who else here is /withHer/ just for the sake of Sup Forums tears and lulzy butthurt while not giving a fucking shit...

Who else here is /withHer/ just for the sake of Sup Forums tears and lulzy butthurt while not giving a fucking shit about the elections or anything?

any more of her?

>argentina
>with her
As expected

Nah nigger.

Who? More?

The tears when Trump wins will be far greater, my friend.

No.

I havent had a good nights rest since Bataclan.

I hope Trump wins so he can nuke Argentina out of existance. You fucking apes need to go stat.

She's like a terrorist, a child rapist, a war criminal, and a remorseless capitalist all rolled into one.

There's just nothing funny about her having any amount of power whatsoever.

More of her?

MUH

I think she's a good candidate. This is a bit of meme now, but imagine someone looked at your entire private internet history and found absolutely nothing. And they had been doing that for the last 30 years. She's going to tax the shit out of big businesses, this is good thing...hopefully.

This is pretty much how I imagine all Hillary fans think. They really have no positive reasons to support her.

>our president is a personal friend of Trump and also an USA puppet
>cuckshed-"""man""" is mad

I hope Trump wins, the butthurt of the lefties is going to be way more fun.

God bless Donald.

Is Argentina even white?

DIK

You communist whores will hang by the hands of real Argentinians of there are any left. You know it, i know it we all know it.

You tremble as you write your posts, you all afraid of what is coming, many such cases!

Sad!

>tfw i will never penetrate her ethnic walls

>implying lefties aren't butthurt 24/7 over anything so it's the same
>implying Sup Forumsturds asspain after almost a year of shilling FOR FREE wouldn't be glorious like in 2102
>implying Sup Forums isn't alpha masterrace

>he said while being unable to even kill an ant
Idgaf about politics sven. Go, the Big Black Toro is waiting for your lips.

>Our president is a personal friend of Trump.
Who`s president are you talking about? Macri is not a friend of trump. In fact the argentinian embassador in USA (Loustea) was working with the DNC (check his twitter account)
Macri is a piece of shit, just like the K roaches.

What the fuck are you talking about Sven?
Explain me what is a real argentinian please.

Im white i gain no satisfaction from killing insects.

I can understand if you do since you probably have a bunch in your little apartment, but this shed is pest free.

Argentina is white, everyone knows this. Apes have taken control by either mindcontrol or force. And they will be punished

Why are you trying to make it seem like we are doing it to troll? Hillary is obviously superior to Trump in every single way and your whining and larping won't change the fact she is going to win.

That would be nice. But in here we have a serious problem with high class faggots who feels guilty about being a white high class person, so they vote for the lefty corrupt niggers and they fuck up everything.

there are only 2 political styles in Argieland. Lefty corrupt or globalist neo con (also corrupt)

Every time we have to vote is painful.

I am, unironically

All percieved Sup Forums tears will be CTR tier LARPers

Qimmah Russo

Ive blessed this thread

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What about Federal Peronism? Are they /your guy/?

100%. /pol is so fucking autistic it's amazing. I seriously hope there are suicides from people who frequent this board when they realize meme magic isn't real and random post numbers don't determine elections.

>implying hillary will actually do anything since the past 30 years as secretary
>implying democrats actually cause change

kys babe

nice dubs

Sadly Peronism is corrupt to the bone. The only one who could somehting in there is Aldo RIco. He was a commando during the falkland war. Then he did some kind of coup against the generals, and like 15 years later become mayor of a crappy city of buenos aires. He took that city and remove the criminals and fiscal debt. He is our guy. But i dont think he could win at a congress-senate level... he is a hardliner, he even had a few shoot out with criminals and give a interview whit a shot in the head. Bad ass as fuck. Pick related is him.

The butthurt here is going to be incredible.

I can't wait.

>dubs
>not the last two digits

can you be anymore of a ctr shill? what's next you think there is a upvote button?

>choosing political ideology to make someone else cry
what a keyboard warrior

keep the dubs coming

Bump

Does anyone have the rest of this picture...I'm asking for a friend

I voted Hillary, just to spite the stupid Trumpcucks who fucked up Sup Forums. They are worse than SJW. I'm so sick and tired of this stupid Trump CULT shit.

Tomorrow I will collect my Goblet of Trumptears.

How? The lefties don't even really like Clinton. Meanwhile, poltards have developed a fucking religion around Trump. Pol is gonna chimp the fuck out.

Is the friend your penis?

People of Sup Forums already have their own struggles...
If Trump wins, Hillary can get indicted. If that happens, lots of shit is going to hit the fan. That will show that the lefties and hollywood fags where shilling for the biggest piece of shit ever.

That is going to be some serious butthurt Way more funny than a hundreds of autistic nazis in a anime board.

Think big, think smarter.

Based.

Are there any party or movement trying to rid the corruption though? Even if not very popular.

I don't give a shit about anything either haha fuck Drumpf and the election. Mom tried to make me go to church the other day but I said fuck God and hail Saten xD dumb bitch lol. I'm a nihilist I'm also bi by the way. Only dumb sheeple give a shit about this election haha both candidates are shit anyway.

In theory, every party is on that. But is all bullshit.

The new party (PRO) was going to put everyone on jail, but now they are being investigated cos they are corrupt as fuck too.

Rico is the only one who could win, but argieland is too lefty (cos the last dictatorship) so there are not much chances of him winning a big election. The stablishment will never allow it.

Yet...

Something weird is going on lately in argieland. The tv shows are pushing hard to the right. Boarder security is now an issue on national mainstream tv and no one is against going hard on it... Anything could happen.

>This is a bit of meme now, but imagine someone looked at your entire private internet history and found absolutely nothing.

Sometimes I think Leaves really are living on another planet.

XD

LELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDD

NERF THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELE PC.UCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE SONY PISS ASS FART xD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T

Fucking clover

Seems like a rather lame way to mine for lulz

Im hoping it goes your way, Argentina. These corrupt globalist have had their way for too long.

>not pursuing anything in life beyond annoying people on the internet
It's truly hard to imagine such an unfulfilling and pathetic life.

From time to time, it is always a good laugh to see how people freak out over it.

i support trump and voted for him, but in the more likely than not event that he loses i will engage in the shitposting, not because i'm glad he lost but because it's funny to see fanatics who bought into a cult of personality fall apart when they convinced themselves his victory was assured
then after that i'll feel sad

Me.
I can't wait to see all those retards crying.
I'm for Trump, he is way better than hillaryshit but I want him to lose just for the bantz.
This shit country that is america can go to hell anyway, if it isn't one already.

>imagine someone looked at your entire private internet history and found absolutely nothing
That's why I'm not a president, and that's why my president don't use emails. Stupid leaf.

Oh, you know him?

Nope. I'm honestly close to voting Clinton though simply because I agree with her (or am at least neutral) on more positions than any other remaining candidate (Gary and Jill included).