Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.terra.com.mx/mexico/politica/fotos-de-la-destruccion-de-las-boletas-electorales-2006,046055f189e01410VgnVCM10000098cceb0aRCRD.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many tacos can you shove in your ass?

can you check my 7?

¿Si pudieras dejar de ser prieto lo harías?

are you pure Aryan?

cero.

your what?

gracias a Dios, mi familia de Euskadi emigro al norte mexicano y soy blanco.

Those stories about mexicano março cartel s shopping passanger busses midroad, taking them to nowhere and killing everyone are true?

What do the real Mexicans think about the chicanos in America

de donde eres carnal?

Adois mihas another muchacho aye cookaracha

and for the record, as a mexican I can confirm that picture to be right, in some cases the "shitskin" girls are WAY better than white girls.

>y soy blanco.
post pic with timestamp

>Argentina
>asking people prove they're white
Top kek

Theyre shit

Can confirm.

American media

>WE WUZ SPANISH AND SHIET
but we really were

Xochitl es mi waifu

>60%
you have to prove youre white too

can you please stay in mexico?

Do you have any qts like pic related?

10/10 would race mix

stay you and your RV in Kentucky, white trash

As someone who was born and raised in Texas I can assure you they're like finding a needle in a haystack. Mexican girls are usually very ugly and age worse than any other group of women on the planet. They almost all have kids by 18 and are batshit insane. Remember Mexico is the fattest country on earth

Cuddled cucks that are voting for the pedo pagans just because the rich man is a meanie.
I'm a 1st generation immigrant and I would vote Republican in a heartbeat if I was eligible.

>I'm a 1st generation immigrant
tienes que volver

Lo estoy considerando.

En cuales lugares piensas si regresas?

Probablemente mi tierra natal, Michoacan.

why are there so many poor people,and why are they always so brown.How brown are you?

Muy bonito Michoacan.

How are you gonna pay for the wall?

culo

Hilary has the presidency. maybe in 8 years. I live in the border and Texans are building the fence higher.

we hate them

Laredo?

fellow texas here can confirm, very rare. but when you find them, my oh my.

disgraceful bastard children, their gangs combine the worst parts of cholos and niggers

>Francisco
>Not fucking both and going to filipinas to avoid the kids

>and for the record, as a mexican I can confirm that picture to be right, in some cases the "shitskin" girls are WAY better than white girls.
Maybe for lower class scum that cant get any better, but for non poor people shit skins are disgusting women that only should be used to fuck and dispose, you dont want to marry a brown skinned shit that has really bad genes

>can you please stay in mexico?
No
*border jumps*

I agree but I wan't talking about marriage either, I'm no white but certainly I'm not a shitskin, I've dated dark skins girls from the so called low class and they weren't that bad.

#Notallshitskins
#RenunciaPeña

WTF is up with your age of consent laws?
12?
Seriously?

>#RenunciaPeña
I wish we could kill all the pejezombies like i pic related

why the fuck do you think I give a shit to ask you anything

OFFICIAL MEXICAN THREAD

Mestizo girls mature physically faster than others. Generally by 14 most have their adult sexual features. It's different for whites and Asians, who don't get their adult bodies until 18-20 depending.

The other reason is that Mexico doesn't really have feminism, which means nobody cares if a girl gets pregnant and drops out of school to be a mother. And believe me, Mexican girls are going to get pregnant very young, regardless of the AOC.

What do you think about la iglesia Luz del Mundo?

El peje igual nunca va a ganar kek

>It's different for whites and Asians, who don't get their adult bodies until 18-20 depending.

this is strongly incorrect.

wtf is going on there???

You gotta go back.

>El peje igual nunca va a ganar kek
Well, he actually won 10 years ago, but luckily Calderon had the balls to save mexico from a mexican Hugo Chavez

He's being culturally enriched.

>all these racist Mexicans

Were they our guys the whole time pol?

Only if they are part white.

Native mexicans are gross looking.

Well that's because they are mostly inbred Spanish monsters, the ideal would be the mostly dead natives to mexico.

Well it's correct in my experience. GENERALLY, they start looking more like women at 16, and don't really fill out until 18. Generally.

well fuck me doggy style that doesn't look fun

They are bean-colored southern manlets who wish to be white. We northerners are a completely different race and they are jealous of our superiority.

>draw a hispanic woman
>call it an aztec one

kek

Context and what is happening in the gif

Racist.

How's the narcoviolence in your city/town?

>>>h*s**chan

hownew.ru ash boy?

El kek.
You guys are the reason why we fuck like rabbits.

Drug cartel members torturing a rival by peeling off his face with a boxcutter, cutting off his hands, tying a tourniquet on them so he doesn't bleed to death, then attempting to decapitate him with the same boxcutter.

The man is alive and screaming during the whole process. He tries to bite the boxcutter to prevent them from decapitating him.

Kual z tU fAb0riTa d la trakaloza

First they tie him up and then they cut off his hands.
Then they pull all of his teeth out with giant pliers, then they skin off his face.
Then Welcome to the Jungle comes on the radio and the narcos change the station until they find a disco station.
Funky Town starts playing as they slowly cut his tongue out with a exacto knife.

Then they shove a broom handle down his throat to hold him still so they can get a clean cut on his neck.

His only crime was being jewish. :(

>Muh fraud, muh mafia del poder
I agree, though. I won't pretend to know what happened in one of the most contested elections in the history of our country, but he had to lose by whatever means necessary.

I wouldnt call it a fraud, it would cal it a correction of idiotic poor mexicans decision to elect a disgusting commie bastard because he would give them gibsmedat

is there really a large amount of Chinese in Baja California?

Those aren't natives though, just regular cunts. Indigenous people look markedly different (more asian, some even have near chinese eyes) and very often get treated like shit here, that's pretty awful desu.

Come home, brown man.

Not that many, most canadians just go to Sinaloa, Baja is filled with lebanese people tough

Actually no
The native beauty genes came from recently mixed spaniard mexicans
The line just kept getting more and more fucked as uglier people kept breeding
Its just that certain tribes in mexico aere uglier than others and happened to be the ones to breed the most

I was like 12 when he was elected

what makes you guys say it was a fraud?

will they try another peña/gaviota with these two faggots?

Wow so edgy

Ask someone witha phototype of 3-4 anything.

I hope so, having a retarded woman like the man faced Zavala and his drunken minion would really fuck up our country.
Chong is also a strong candidate, but he's a closet homo like most of the political elite in central mexico (Fayad, Nuñes Soto) and a bunch of shit could surfice if he went for the big one

>open border created cartels
>mexicans love open border

so low IQ

They were neck to neck for most of the campaign but AMLO started gaining the upped hand in the final stretch, even getting some important people outside of politics to endorse him. Then the result was pic related, which is so fucking close it could merit a recount that never materialized, and the ballots were destroyed unusually quickly after that. It's suspicious, specially considering the shady shit that goes down here even in local elections. The most popular theory I heard is they simply switched the numbers.

Next elections are gonna be a shitshow. There's no way PRI is winning again and the rest of the choices are really bad. Our government is a joke.

Is it standard procedure to personally stretch your woman's asshole before stuffing it with drugs?

On a scale of 1 to shit, how brown are you?

gimme a real beaner carne asada recipe

this

Neat I only asked because some girl at my university was talking about how much she knows about Mexico and she was talking about how there were so many Chinese in Baja and thought she was full of shit but I've only been to Nuevo León and Tamaulipas so I wasn't too sure myself

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS
→ → → →

Sonorafag here. We have the best carne asada in Mexico.

It depends on the quality of the meat, really. We also use mezquite charcoal.

Other than that it's basically your standard grilling and using thick salt to season.

Get some flour tortillas, blitz some avocados, make some salsa bandera and/or salsa borracha and you're good to go.

Don't worry. I'm planning on becoming the Hitler of Mexico within the next 10 years.

I was a kid when it happened and went to some of the marches with my parents. Don't really keep up with much of the news but didn't they really commit fraud and Hillary-tier bullshit? Isn't it the same with Peña and all the cartel, lapdog for America shit?

>and the ballots were destroyed unusually quickly after that
What? user the ballots were destroyed 7 years after the election, 6 years later than most ballots

noticias.terra.com.mx/mexico/politica/fotos-de-la-destruccion-de-las-boletas-electorales-2006,046055f189e01410VgnVCM10000098cceb0aRCRD.html

ayyyy venancio

wtf how did this even happened what's unironically wrong with american intellectuals

Yeah but I don't think it'll work, PRI has literally no credibility left and even their usual charros and union fags are jumping ship.

I have it on good word Fayad loves dick (Hidalgofag here), but so far he's doing a decent job. I don't know who I'm voting for but 2018 is shaping up to be even shittier than the previous elections
>AMLO again
>Manuel "fuccboi" Velasco
>Probably fucking Lazaro Cardenas (yes, his grandson)
>Margarita
>Some independent faggot or Doctor Simi again

>he asks if mexican politicians commit fraud

>chinks living in Mexico
those fuckers are everywhere, not even niggerland is safe from them, ching chong is taking over

>3rd world country
>not committing fraud or engaging in corruption
m8

Well fuck me, I'm retarded. Guess I listened to my chairo friends a bit too much.