Gifts for the bringer of light

How can we thank Kek for all that he's done? Moloch REQUIRES blood, semen, and sacrifice in return for his aid; while Kek has helped us and asked for, seemingly, nothing in return. What does he desire? How can we show him our gratitude (even if he doesn't require it)?

Kek desires repeating integers.

le epik KEK mememememe

he wants caos unleashed

I SHALL RISE AGAIN BROTHER

SHADILAY

may we be worth unleashing the caos

The regulars here probably offer semen as well with the amounts of fapping that occurs at their computer.

>what does he desire
dubz'n'lulz

Maybe we're the closest things he has to friends.

Moloch has his political crowd.

Maybe Kek just wants some laughs.

>while Kek has helped us and asked for, seemingly, nothing in return
kek is the god of chaos and chance. he takes worship in the form of casting bones, reading tarot, etc. in these modern times our means of praising kek is to generate random numbers in an attempt to appease him with favorable combinations

Kek, much like Hitler, seeks order (hence his affiliation with repeating integers) and the savior of the world. His followers know this to be true, but outsiders see what he does to be chaos because they cannot comprehend it.

bring him your votes and dubs

Last night I dreamed about a plague aof frogs at my feet. I've never dreampt about anything related to frogs. Now I understand. Kek is speaking to us Sup Forumsacks. Anyone else having dreams with frogs recently? also check'em

numbers and the White House

Double checked

So we have to hope for order through chaos, which kek organizes in a divine way to achieve actual order through the randomness...

Kek lives within numbers, keks willpower manipulates the universe through math, kek is most likely responsible for interesting transcendental numbers like pi, like e, like tau, etc. Praising kek through Shadilay gives him strength brother, your faith feeds his momentum and allows him to bend the universal fabric of reality.

Get yourself a kek statue and wank onto its face to sacrifice your seed

chaos is the mother of order

May his divinity shine on us this Tuesday.

Praise KEK!

I've had visions before of the future. I used to be a hardcore atheist but I now know the truth, the universe surrounds us with its energy force- call it dao, call it dharma, call it "the force", call it whatever you want. It exists and kek exists.

by doing this

I had a dream last week of a large humanoid frog about 7 feet tall picking me up with his hands. Normally I'd be afraid of something so weird, but I was completely at peace. I felt like everything was going to be ok and I actually felt happy. I'm miserable in real life, so my dreams are usually the only times I feel happiness. It was just so strange that I felt that way being picked up by a giant frog.

Kek has answered your question op

Chhhhhhjeked

yo kek gimme some of dem dubs k

I guess Kek is just happy to be awoken from his slumber for now.

Kek only wants our time, time spent worshipping him on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. All he wants in the end is our spare time.

Kek will rape Moloch in 2 days.

He will be the one cucking the bull.

imagine the KEK of the future woorking on multiple bytes of memory.

Kek will purge our universe of moloch and

Thingkin about those dubs

Offering to kek

keep working against the entropy that is human nature

Our faith in him

Chaos, looked through the bigger scope and in the grander scheme in life, IS order.

KEK BRINGS US CHAOS

IT IS HIS WILL SHADILAY!!!

Praise Kek