Why was she stuck in asgard again? she has the fucking tesseract at her disposal

why was she stuck in asgard again? she has the fucking tesseract at her disposal.

That didn't seem to work too well for the last evil genius that fucked with it.

There was some line about how she draws power from Asgard, was probably hanging out there a while to get stronger. proviso: I don't read cape comics and my buddies dragged me to this, I never saw any of the other Marvel movies and the only parts of the movie I enjoyed were the ones with the rock monster guy. "Piss off, ghost!" lmao

Asgard has ships, right? Didn't we see a couple different ones in Dark World? Since it's more or less just a magical floating island in space, why couldn't she just take a ship out of there?

She was trying to leave Asgard to conquer other realms but Heimdall had taken the Bifrost key.

>she has the fucking tesseract at her disposa

This has to be b8. Heimdall took the sword which was the key to the bifrost and she was still gaining power. Also she might have not known what the tessaract could really do.

She wasn't stuck in asgard, she gained power in asgard, as in she wanted to stay in Asgard to become more and more powerful over time.

>She wasn't stuck in asgard
She was. She didn't have the sword to leave.

Uh...then what was that whole BRING ME THE SWORD side story all about. She went to the Bifrost with the whole intention of leaving.

If she was like Odin, she probably can travel out of Asgard like how Odin sent Thor to midgard in Avengers 1. And the Tessaract is an infinity gem, using it will probably draw unwanted attention or something. Or have consequences/drawbacks. I guess to her, time wasn't the problem. Why rush things when you can A. Destroy all disloyal subjects while trying to get the sword, and B. Grow stronger while time draws out

Cause it was a shitty movie.

She wanted the sword so that she could dispatch her army, she wasn't planning on leaving yet.

the army was right behind her in the bridge, she was absolutely leaving

Which doesn't change the fact that she could just use the tesseract instead.

Looks, she was strong, but she wasn't Odin. She couldn't use his spear as a key like he could. Odin was more powerful hen her.
It's possible that the sword was the only way she COULD use the Bifrost. They needed the Tesseract to rebuild the Bridge, but that doesn't mean that Hella knew how to use it like that.

"He's frikkin gone" slayed me I'm embarrassed to say.

But that was to stop the Asgardians from leaving.

So this movie ends with the genocide of the Asgardian people anyway, right? Fucking DARK

Why wouldn't she use the bifrost?

Maybe this is why the guy cared so much about toning it down. And this is why an Evangelion movie can't happen.

Yeah, my friend came out of the theater complaining that it was way too comedic, I had to remind him that Thors dad died, he lost his hammer, came to accept that Loki will always be a shithead (which is tragic in its own way), lost the Warriors Three and might ultimately have lost the people he just spent the last two or three very shitty days of his life protecting. Shit, now I've typed it all out I think we may finally have a Marvel movie that managed to out-dark Man of Steel

> Shit, now I've typed it all out I think we may finally have a Marvel movie that managed to out-dark Man of Steel

and is a comedy.
thats just fucking bananas

I guess your friend was complaining that the way they portrayed certain dramatic events like (Asgard's destruction interrupted by a quip) wasn't executed well.

>Why wouldn't she use the bifrost?
What a question to ask.

not really. though we don't know how Thor ends up floating in space so that genocide could still take place.

there's not a single second as dark as the world engine ripping metropolis apart through it's hate-fucking mechanism while the indian girl is trapped and perry and the bitch-ass dude are sitting there helpless.

That shit was dark. Thor had them feeling sad before Korg delivered, in my opinion, the only joke that pushed his particular schtick over the top.