What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Gotta kill the hill

SAM HYDE WORLDWIDE!

>sam hyde will lead the million dollar extreme militia in the coming civil war

You've got about ten seconds to show me that hole, 'cause this gorilla dick daddy's hungry

Sam "Put the kike on a pike" Hyde is at it again

WE CIVIL WAR NOW

v&
reported

>MFW I'm ready to fight in the rebellion.

It was just a prank bruh

>straya
>We civil war now

Okay,I love him now

Not that Hill

>panic to go with dad to buy guns ASAP before election
>lol son I understand your frustration. ____ and I already have a handgun each. But I don't think we will be using them in: in either case lets's get together Sunday night maybe for a bit of dinner and catch up.

Swear to god If shit hits the fan I'm eating his cold dead body for food and telling him about this before the coup de grace

>mfw mass shooter Sam Hyde has been memed so much it leaks into reality

why don't you go buy an AR15 yourself

Deagle Nation?

bc im 19 and not financially independent.

suck a bit of my cock you faggot

ahh well hey you said your dad has a handgun for each person right? That's still decent at least

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.