Really makes you think

really makes you think...

My neurons fired on this one . . .

This really spakoodled my noodles.

really got my noggin joggin

Wtf? i hate guns now

Please giv me a job at CTR

I would love for more responsible black gun owners to join our team. We need all the men we can get to take on this corrupt government.

I have never once heard a burger say that blacks shouldn't own guns.

Felons have the right to bear arms stripped from them.

Although certain felonies are definitely unconstitutional and if/when those crimes are no longer felonies, those citizens should be able to have their right to keep and bear arms restored.

That gets my neutrons activated.

But felons can't legally purchase firearms OP.

>This what liberal anti gun people believe

What in the fuck am I reading?

A) They get killed because they wave guns at cops

B) They have guns mostly to kill other blacks

Consider my almonds activated

If blacks didn't have guns, how would we get them to shoot each other?

I think we should be leaving truckloads of guns and ammo on every street corner in black neighborhoods.

i am a-ok with niggers having guns and murdering other niggers.

i just hate when they blame white people for it.

well that little observation really made me think about what he had to say

realy charbroiled my burger

Theres a lot of black folk that are good people. I dont get the racist meme. If you guys really want to destroy the system, you will need to get all men with testosterone on your side. Those white college liberal pussies arent on your side.You have more in common with the black man who keeps getting fucked by the government than you do with the beta white guy preaching feminism on campus.

Because we don't think that. There is a black dude in my prepping group who is an ER nurse and a helluva shot.

>black people == felons
Thank you for informing us of your racism.

Uh, what?

I'm not against blacks having guns, blacks just need to learn when it's proper to brandish them.

That's the thing though: guns don't care about skin color.

Could we invent a bullet that only kills niggers? Maybe it could be coated with sickle cell or something.

old but good
I keked.
Here's 2 (you)s.
Can I get a you for Spakoodled my noodles?

>Could we invent a bullet that only kills niggers? Maybe it could be coated with sickle cell or something.

OP, let's talk about dindus with guns. Did you know that over 7,000 dindus are killed by other dindus each and every year in the United States? Did you know that since Barack Hussein Obama became president, over 50,000 dindus have been murdered by other dindus in the United States?

The only reason libtards want to ban guns is because libtards know that the already enormous dindu-on-dindu murder rate will increase exponentially as more dindus get guns.

Democrats tried to take away blacks 2nd amendment rights when they were freed and haven't looked back ever since. 150+ years later and Republicans are still quietly defending their rights to be free. Thanklessly might I add.

This got the ol' ticker tockin'

we need to get cheaper glocks on the market then, maybe accept EBT for a 'gat

Fuck this entitled edge lord

It would be coated in parking tickets, unpaid child support bills, and blank mixtapes.

Guns were a key part of black civil rights.

Really got my penis erect

Oh good heavens user.
It's the felons you need to worry about. You honestly believe all black people are felons? Your words, not mine. You awful person.

>damage control

What is wrong with this kid?

of course they did
democrats constantly shooting/killing other democrats equals less democrat votes

i want blacks to own guns i just dont want dindus to own guns so we need guns so blacks and whites can protect themselves from dindus

Plot twist: Sup Forums racists dislike them both, also add the jews and you pretty much got this board's boogeymen right.

This based Black man says otherwise.

Are you implying all black people are criminals?

Every person with a working thumb and index finger should own a gun.

college

That is a man that doesn't use faggot windows, has a quick breakdown ring, skeletal grip for comfy and wlow weight, decent scope, non-homosexual railing solutions, and a cheapskate stock. Not a bad AR all in all.

Youre welcome,pussy.

But CNN told me it was true.

Because there are no many niggers with guns out in the country....
No, dumbfuck. They live in gun-controlled areas like Chicongo, NYC, D.C.