FAG WARS

The Kies at Disney have ruined yet another thing with their fag-pandering.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eleodie_Maracavanya
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR
youtube.com/watch?v=S8P1RXCyBI8&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=ij9tTlRSu9I&index=3&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR
youtube.com/watch?v=eOFWcBUAwVE&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=pXd7It0DygE&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=fNesB3daenU&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=y1rQRfbVQGg&index=7&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sad_Puppies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Get rid of the EU
>Immediately start shitting out shit like this

Bravissimo, Disney

>chuck
>cuck

>by Cuck Wendig

Sad. Inb4 gay wookies.

I personally have no problems with homosexual or transgenders with legitimate gender dysphoria (i.e., not Tumblr mentally ill trannies) but I will not respect the use of these made up pronouns. You are either a male or female biologically, i.e, sex. Your brain is either male or female (cisgender) or leans male or female (transgender).

Screw this Zhe / Zher crap.

Kek hahahaa

nothing wrong with gays, and I can deal with a tranny, but snowflake pronouns are over the line.

fuck this, that's why I stick with WH40K

Give a mouse a cookie...

Who the fuck is "zhe"? Is therea wookiepedia article on this character? They've been doing "okay-ish" with their "EU reboot" but this is a sign it's going to be going downhill fast.

of course he's a fucking nu-male

I tried reading that book for the lols.

Every main character was a girl. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Fuck off Disney.

>nothing wrong with gays

>facts

We've come full circle. Thon thon is now fucking star wars.

Just vote with your wallet everyone. Remember Jews love money over demagogue. As more people wake up, their profits will take a hit and they'll start to notice that maybe pandering to the lowest common denominator wasn't the best idea.
It's a storm and all we need to do is hunker down and weather it.

Also I wouldn't mind the pronouns if it was actually referring to a hermaphroditic alien.

>Bragging about the empire being all white dudes as if it's a real thing and wasn't made up by some Jews propaganda

If they want to hate us so much maybe we should give them a reason to

Well apparently this character is some new species and not a human. I guess that's not too terrible... but it's still fucking stupid. Just refer to "zhe" as "it". Revan fucking Christ

I don't really see an issue with having some more female protags in SW but they need to stick with more of the original species. A lot of them are looking knock offs of already established ones.

Yuzan Vong Lives Matter

it never fails.

Who are these people invoking the name of the Lord for?

>the EU was replaced
>for THIS

>mfw they take things from the EU and retool it a bit and proclaim it as new

In the new Lords of the Sith books one of the antagonists is a fugly lesbian Moff. I think the Wendigo guy is just a dumb cuck they hired. I know these books of his have gotten some bad reviews.

The next movie will bomb as hard as Ghost Busters.

We should give it the same treatment on the internet.

How can the very basics of biology elude these people? It's 2+2=22 at this point.

>First book out of the 'new' EU
>Put pandering gay character in
MAJOR FAN BACKLASH
>Disney wont make that mistake agian

Its the same reason Rouge One doesn't have a black man in a leading role... its becasue China didn't like TFA because of a black man.

Sad because Boyega was probably the best of the new characters... but Chinamen are Sup Forums-teir racist

And yeah it's supposed to be a new species. I bet he wanted to be a human though. Pablo Hidalgo probably told him no in some sort of troll-y way. lol

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eleodie_Maracavanya

The rant actually hurts him. White identity is on the rise for this exact reason. In most whites, it wouldn't even enter their mind that the Nu-empire is all white (even though there are women and colored people on their side seen in the movie) and that the heroes are all minorities fighting against them. But when they come across this asshole's rant and the countless other one's by tumblr ilk, it will register in their brain that something is off. They likely won't fully realize all the implications the 1st time they come across something like this, but it will be like a bad itch at the back of their heads, a sign that something isn't quite right. Over time as they are exposed to more and more of the bullshit, they'll slowly but surely see the awfulness of this kind of rhetoric and hopefully "wake-up" as we put it.

Yeah but there's a mudslime in it now. Tbh I could not give a shit what race these characters are though. I just care if the story is good and not PC-preachy nonsense.

>if you want to rebel against the ideology I am enforcing, you're a totalitarian

star wars fans deserve all this

>compares homosexuals to lepers
Fucking goddamn kek. Even his subconscious knows homosexuality is unhealthy.

Why? It was a neat series, once, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

man i do love seeing the manchild rage when sjws enter their sacred realm of nerd movies and video games lol

If Luke Skywalker did the compassionate thing and used the Force to cure trannies and faggots of their mental illness, would Cuck Wendig be on board?

Jesus once killed a man for being clumsy.

Wendig got hired because he got his Twitter followers to bug Lucasfilm enough to give him the job when they were seeking authors to write this trilogy.

George Lucas disliked homosexuality and kept it out of Star Wars up until the point he realized the cash cow was dead so he hocked the carcass to Disney.

I wanted, well deep down still want, to be a writer, and it pisses me off to no end to see my field infested with these cultural marxist miscreants.

Any other writers here? Would anyone be interested in forming a Right Wing Writing Squad?

I want to write a fiction novel eventually; I'm not sure if I could be considered right-wing (Sup Forums banter aside) but I sure as fuck don't want to write about trannies and inclusion of deviants.

I chuckled

I feel like you're feeding false information here

I read a lot, fantasy and sci-fi writers are a bunch of fucking pussies these days.

Thank God we killed Sheev.

That's working real well for the NFL

You might like the stuff at Castilia House much better. Vox Day only publishes red-pilled shit and good non-cucked writing.

>I know these books of his have gotten some bad reviews.
Look at the Amazon user review section, this cucklord comes off as a guy who was only casually acquainted with the Star Wars universe and then got hired on to write a book about it, on top of just being a shitty writer in general. The reviews reflect this. Of the dozen or so canonical entries into the literary EU made so far, it's the ones from Wendig that are by far the least well received.

>ayy gurl u wanna jakku me off?

>fag comet with a rainbow in its trailing
Is he talking of comet-ping-pong?

Goddamn. I've got nothing against gay people but these people's attitudes makes it impossible to be on their side. All the bad guys are white, no main characters, and that is clearly intentional. What the hell is that about? That's not being inclusive, that's being racist and hateful. You are only going to turn people against your cause doing things like that. You are only inciting more hatred and divisiveness.

God I hate these people.

We have no idea how accepting of gay or Trans or whatever people the empire is. There is no canonical reference to civil rights anywhere, only that the empire is an autocratic regime.

It's just as valid to write a book about how the rebel alliance lynches furries while also destroying death stars.

This. There is no purpose to write about a character's sexual orientation except for pandering to niche groups. That's why it pisses people off. They sacrifice the story so they can say 'oh btw he is gay, isn't that so progressive of me?'. It's just like the Dumbledore thing. There was absolutely no reason to even mention if he was straight or gay, she did it to get attention and be seen as a progressive person.

>Empire
>Evil
Why do you think there was no mention of slaves on Tatooine in Episode IV?

Nobody gives a fuck what you think faggot.

THIS AIN'T FUCKIN STAR WARS! THIS AIN'T ENGLISH!

you're right, he has no sources and gay people are totally normal xDDD!1

Pretty much everything Baen publishes is red pilled as fucked lads

>The EU was replaced
fuck that shit. Popular canon is the prevailing canon. Don't buy their new shit and pass on your EU shit to the next generation. Keep commissioning Kyle Katarn/Dash Rendar naughty fan fiction. Whatever it takes to keep the EU alive, do it.

>Boyega was probably the best of the new characters.

"Well Earl it's all a big pile of turds but I like that little fella on top the best!"

>I HATE CHRISTIANITY SO MUCH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Well, with Dumbledore at least, fans have speculated that it was a complication of his relationship with Grindlewald, and one reason why Grindlewald is still alive.

>using queer theory terminology and cocnepts like "cisgender/transgender"
>being against non-binary pronounds
pick one

Trannies are mentally ill, there's nothing "normal", positive, or natural about them. Trying to normalize the mentally ill only confers mental illness to the while of society.
>inb4 muh sample size
Do a fucking database search, tranny apologists.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
>haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

>The potential diagnostic confusion is illustrated by a case history of a male schizophrenic patient. This patient had been treated hormonally for transsexualism for years before acute psychotic decompensation occurred. Neuroleptic treatment of the psychosis rapidly reduced the psychotic symptoms. In retrospect, the patient regards his transsexual period as a 'mistake'. Delusions about one's physical appearance and the urge to drastically change the way one looks appear to be relatively common in patients suffering from schizophrenia.

How was he one of the best? By being the least shitty? His character was almost pointless, they could have done the whole movie without him. No offense, I'm sure he is a fine actor but the role was just badly written.

Yup.

Only this case is especially irritating since he's paid to essentially write a virtue signaling book and is allowed to shit up Star Wars in the process.

At least Dumbledore being gay was a side note.

I used to want to write but something changed me.

I just can't do it anymore, I can't talk either. Ever since this shit started invading my life I just can't speak, think, or write straight anymore. I feel like I forget the start of my sentence before I can finish it. I feel like my arguments are dull and drawn out. I'm tired. I'd much rather just draw some shit for stoners to coo over on the couch.

>Shadow of the empire no longer canon

nu males will be one of the first groups to hang on the day

Fuck Disney.

They removed the EU for this!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>compares faggot bashers to the evolutionary dead end that was the dinosaurs due to being wiped out by a meteor
>the fact that gays are an evolutionary dead end is a complete loss on him
>New York Times best seller

Can't make it up.

Yeah, if you want gay characters, fine. Just keep out those Zhe/zher pronouns.

>Zhe
What?

i thought starwars was in the future , would we not have cured mental illnes by then?

Honestly, TFA was the ONLY decent new movie reboot that did the whole "The MCs are Color/women thing" because they still kept things relevant with the other movies.

I mean, I can even argue for Rey, as though while Rey learned the force a bit quickly, Luke also did as well, he had like 2 hours of training with the force ball but later blew up the death star.

I read the first Aftermath. Legitimately he single worst book I ever read. The reviews back me up on it too. Im not kidding, half the novel had 0 coherence. I couldn't believe a real author wrote this and even worse, somehow passed an editor.

Those sources are about as useful as going to cnn looking for Trump facts.

The trans thing kinda did bother me. Not that I have anything against trans folk or the way their brains work, just that I believe the whole pronoun thing is something that's a product of the current time. Fifty years from now, people will be looking back at shit like "zhe" as a joke (more so than now).

Of course he's for Hillary

> Gay wookies

Umm... Artoo and Threepio are practically a couple in the canon.

I think I finally understand the point of all this bullshit, it's all misdirection
>Oy vey goy pay no attention to the men robbing you and raping your children, transgenders are complaining about pronouns

I guess we should just ignore all the bullshit and focus our outrage on the actual crimes

looked this faggot up, hes never written anything anyone has heard of or cares about

The Z makes it science-fictiony!

Star Wars has been dead since Return of the Jedi. Move on, folks.

I'm actually trying to be a writer with aspirations to subtly insert small redpills into my books. Things like always having the protagonist be a white male, or making the villain's name Goldberg. The small things.

Obviously it's hard to be a writer nowadays and not starve, and I haven't taken any actual fiction writing classes yet so I don't know how my longer stuff holds up to criticism. I'm still holding out hope, though.

We based them...

youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR

youtube.com/watch?v=S8P1RXCyBI8&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=ij9tTlRSu9I&index=3&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR

youtube.com/watch?v=eOFWcBUAwVE&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=pXd7It0DygE&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=fNesB3daenU&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=y1rQRfbVQGg&index=7&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR

Oh god why did I read that blog post again. That shit is maximum cringe levels.

The only good news is that Life Debt was slightly better than the first book. Wasn't good -- god no -- but slightly better.

Yeah well check hir's sick digits

>It's like trying to picture Jesus kicking lepers in the throat instead of curing them.
So you're saying Luke should cure homosexuality? That's not very 2016.

Any Warhammer 40k fans here? Has Games Workshop started pandering to SJWs yet?

Friendly reminder that if you watched any Star Wars movie other than the originals, you funded the kikes and willingly submitted yourself to indoctrination and promoted marxism and you should be ashamed of yourself. Stop paying our enemies

Yes

Slaanesh is filled with flithy degeneracy

I'm a writer but not fiction and I don't read Sci-Fi.

This group started out as something what you're talking about (using the euphemism "heavily messaged fiction" to mean "shit writing praised for SJW themes rather than craft"). A bunch of them have different viewpoints, some cringey gamergater tier, some just pissed at reading awful books praised for having SJW mary sues:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sad_Puppies

noice

SNAP

They're thinking about it, but GW refused to come out of the grimdark hole quite yet.

Still, SoB is allegedly getting modified because people were whining heavily about it. They're also adding actual female Space Marines, apparently.

literally none of those things are true though.

I'm not buying this zhaggot's book

Isn't degeneracy supposed to be Slaanesh's backstory?