I know you are busy with "pizza & pasta" pedo stuff

I know you are busy with "pizza & pasta" pedo stuff.

I just saw this crazy "art"

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626474399453/detail/
youtu.be/FvEBmEo4IA0
youtu.be/zJ6Jg1ztKZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a lot more
flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626474399453/detail/

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS FROM

is this relevant?

>"art"

T A V I S T O C K

Man I can't wait for these sick fucks to hang

The chick who made it was a victim.

That was my immediate thoughts from just seeing it.

She was a victim a long, long time. Age of 4-5 to age of like 18-19.

evil shit.

the fucked up part is its real, and all of it is torturing and assfucking children

youtu.be/FvEBmEo4IA0

Jesus that last one.

I don't know, but I hope someone goes behind bars.

they wont, their is so many people involved at the highest level of society, they even impregnate women and never register the children so killing them never causes a problem. also they are jacked from 3rd world countries so no one cares. innocent blood is used for a shit load of rituals. they are never in the public eye

It was a Trump rape victim. Really powerful stuff. I hope he goes behind bars and his entire fortune is donated to the Clinton Foundation after this election is over.

Terrible, terrible man.

Poo poo pee pee, without the memes

she dropped the case and it was revealed in the email leaks that clinton had raped her and had paid her to take trump to court and accuse him to fuck up his run

What was his name again Sup Forums?

>She dropped the case
Because Trump threatened to have her and her family killed. And when a billionaire says that, you listen.

>It was revealed in email leaks that clinton had raped her and paid her to take trump to court and accuse him to fuck up his run

Liar.

I made a couple long posts in response to the "it's just art" argument drawing a parallel with pre-revolutionary french art and I don't want to go through it again but the basic gist was that, yes, it's "just art" but it's elite and inaccessible. It's really nothing new, but it just shows how much the socialites and ruling classes have separated from everybody else. It's hard for people outside of art to keep up with trends and that's why there's so much annoyance towards contemporary art. And certainly contemporary art does get very pretentious sometimes. And so you have DNC elites and new york hipsters circlejerking over this shit, and it just drives home what we all already know- Clinton's campaign is not for the common person, but for the metropolitans and elites and capitalist globalist classes.

I actually really like the colors and textures in these tbqh

Not gonna lie, my dick twitched.

Dan "wham bam, thank you ma'am" Schneider

youtu.be/zJ6Jg1ztKZg

wtf is this? was this on the emails? jesuschrist!

WHEN WILL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE TRAVESTIES FINALLY HANG????!??!?!???!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk

When God judges them. No one is gonna bring any justice because those that can do it are in on it themselves.

Dan "the footman of the foot clan" Schneider