Batman Lost - Preview

Batman Lost - Preview

Batman blows cocks.

>Even Batman doesn't give a shit about his own continuity....

>That's why I had to start writing them down. Otherwise I'd never be able to remember them all.
>Hell, even then, half of them contradict the other.
>But they still all happened. I promise you that.
Somewhere out there Morrison just got a giant stiffy and he probably doesn't know why.

He's just poking fun at the ridiculousness of his history

>all those credits

It'll be shit

They could be using different artists for different sections, but yeah, it is messy.
This was all supposed to be Olivier Coipel, but apparently he couldn't hit the deadlines

He's beautiful...like spice.

Is Metal just a huge meta(l) story about Batman?

Thanks for sharing

He's the main character, no different than how Lex Luthor was for Forever Evil, Barry Allen was for Flashpoint, Hal Jordan was for Blackest Night, or Reed Richards was for Secret Wars. Superman will be the main character for Doomsday Clock, so why not let Batman have a turn? I hope Diana will eventually get an event to wash away the Amazons Attack cancer.

So, is it Damian’s daughter? A BatCatBatCatBatCat granddaughter?

Darkseid War?

Im certain it will never be addressed who she's the daughter of. Given its the Robins and Cass who would be considered his kids, all have black hair, inconsistent eye colours and Janet is neutral enough name so it could be anybody.

Also she may end up being a fake out and Barbatos is fucking with Bruce.

>Im certain it will never be addressed who she's the daughter of.

Wait, are you trolling or did you find a confirmation for this somewhere?.

The main character of Secret Wars was Doom.

you've made the mistake of thinking hickman writes doomwank when it's actually reedwank disguised as doomwank

It's three artists and features a story in a story. One is used for the old Bruce section, second is for the story within the story. Most likely the third artist will be a section that takes place in the present.

FOOL YOU MADE THE MISTAKE AS WELL

He wanks both.

>Snyder does nothing but a more verbose take on Morrison's Batman
No shit Sherlock

At least art-wise, it's gonna be great. All those artists are excellent.
Story-wise though... but if you buy this, you already know it's a Snyder book.

Well, it's Snyder writing, so what else is it gonna be?

Not that user, but she wears red and has curls in her hair. Could be a clue.

>your cousins
Does this means that the Robins got married and had kids in the future? That's actually nice.

You guys can't read and comprehend simple things? SHE IS THE LITTLE DAUGHTER OF BRUCE. HER COUSINS ARE THE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE CHILDREN OF BRUCE.

>You guys can't read and comprehend simple things
Little ironic coming from you considering that she is literally called him "grandpa".

Did Batman even do anything besides be an asshole and float around in the chair? I don't remember Diana do anything except narrate.

I kind of assumed that user doesn't speak native-english. Granddaughter in french is petite-fille, which is "little girl" directly translated into english

??? Holy shit. I'm talking to retards or what? You realize your cousin and you share the same grandpa? Are you 6?

Are you ok? Maybe you need to step away from the internet for a while and get a fresh air.

Yea my bad. Anyway she calls Bruce her grandpa, and he tells her to play with her cousins. It's straightforward to understand.

Why the heck are you triggered? You do know that the robins are adopted by Bruce so it's not strange that their kids would call him grandpa.

And what makes you think that it's related to the robins?? Do the robins call batman "dad"? I don't know but when i see someone calling an old man "grandpa", i assume they are bloodrelated first.

Her cousins look like evil little shits.

Because Bruce already too old to be still alive and see the children of his children if had other besides Damian? And they don't to call him dad to have kids call them grandpa. I myself called my not-related by blood grandma, grandma.

Why the heck are you mad again by some harmless comment?