How can one faggot be so wrong?

How can one faggot be so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

tcj.com/reviews/punisher-the-platoon-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you surprised by this? It was only a matter of time before the SJW's got around to the Punisher. Fuck, SJW's don't read comics directed at them, let alone something as niche as frank. I'm shocked it took this long. Frank is practically catnip to vocal retards of all shapes and sizes.

>How can one faggot be so wrong?
>Sup Forums asking this

D&C said it was good.

i don’t keep up to date on the great dumpster fire that is Marvel Comics so someone mind filling me in?

Garth Ennis's Punisher: The Platoon is the only good Marvel book right now. It's not only good, it's really good. A controversial YouTuber with almost no subscribers who triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums doesn't like it.

The guy is Anti-SJW. He doesn't like it because he's a retard who doesn't understand what buildup is.

Written for the trade mentality is killing the industry and turning frogs gay you damn pinko!

watch your fucking mouth, homophobic trash.

>SJW's
please kill yourself alt-right moron.

I have to say. I don't really care for it either.
its a generic war book so far.
it doesn't expand the mythos, it doesn't further the character, it doesn't change the status quo and if the character wasn't named Frank Castle it wouldn't even be a Punisher book.

So far, its a book about "muh war" and not much else. War stories are boring to me, so im not interested.

It's a boring fucking book with so much military slang and acronyms it's basically unreadable. If your book only works as a trade then your book sucks

This unfortunately.

These are definitely the same person. We had one thread on this faggot weeks ago and clearly he got some views off that and is trying to stir shit up.

I don't fucking care about your faggot reviewers. They are assholes trying to take your money for being performatively offended. They don't understand shit about comics, they don't read shit for comics. They're awful. Stop fucking posting them.

>talking shit about Ennis Punisher
If you haven't read the previous ones, go read them. If you prefer Aaron Punisher Max, go kill yourself.

I have read them. Ennis handled Punisher and basically re-wrote how to approach the character.

In this incarnation, he hasn't done shit. Its a basic war story.

These are also definitely the same person, or that Youtube reviewer's shill(s?).

Stop giving him free advertisement.

Not talking shit about Ennis. His old runs were good, this one sucks. We've all read Born, not sure why Platoon is needed

Their opinions are of equal value.

It's literally a direct follow-up to previous Ennis stories. It's gonna be a war siege with Lt. Frank Castle and Giap. Shit, nigger, if you aren't happy with just a war story from Ennis then sure we're looking for different things.

No, this book sucks, you're the one shilling a shitty Marvel book

He needs to get to it.
This slow burning shit is a waste of time

The fortress fucking exploded in the second issue. How fast do you need a book to be? We are well within the story here m8.

To me you're just repeating the shit the faggot in the OP said.

Hey, I have to give Cummings something....at least he's not D&C.

Seriously, what harm is it to you if he gets a couple extra views? This is Sup Forums and this thread is on topic. Have you looked around Sup Forums? It's full of absolute shit. So quit being such a little crybaby.

If a video appears on this thread it is for fucking sure that the reviewer made it and is trolling for (you)s in it.

Not helping your argument, Cummings

D&C is the voice of new zeitgeist.
War hero and father of four, is extremely relatable from many viewpoints, therefore maximizing his potential audience:
- loves guns and served - he gets patriots on his side
- family man - conservatives
- white with german sounding last name - nazis can be easily convinced to support him
- not racist - blew his beans into muslim woman once, brown sugar enthusiast like many of us
- supports alt-right, big Vox Day fan, was in Charlottsville - tiki torches will stand behind him
- masculine and strong - rips comics easily, /fit/ would vote for him
- has a car, as proven by his review videos - successful people are more respectable in eyes of everyone
- abandoned his wives and now lives alone - he gets that MGTOW audience
- dislikes gays and trannies - homophobes can agree
- lives in gayest neighbourhood in NY, has LGBT followers which he retweets - you can't prove his homophobia, that's great for his PR
- helps retarded kids by bringing comic superheroes to them , just look at the comments below his videos - guy's basically a social worker, charity points
- works in IT... - gets that young, hip technokids demo
-...but technologically illiterate at the same time, records computer screen with his phone and doesn't know how to use imageboards - grabs that 60+ demo that wants to be better with computers

Now you can see why he has such a big following, people from all target groups can look at him and find what they are looking for. He will go far and many will remember his name. No matter how many years it will take, he'll get us comic promiseland, with buff dudes and big titties.

> dislikes gays and trannies
> you can't prove his homophobia
I'm sorry, what?

This is definitely one of my favorite copypastas.

He's also mentally retarded, which pulls in the reddit audience.

If you can't differentiate two separate opinions, then the problem is yours.
I've stated my peace on this. The shit is sluggish and doesn't feel like a Punisher comic. I don't even know what OP is stating and I don't care

How do you all feel about this review?

tcj.com/reviews/punisher-the-platoon-1/

That this guy is basically a Sup Forums tripfag who is making money off the fact?

Cummings is currently deployed in the Middle East. Dont be hating on him.

That's cruel to do that. Even to terrorists.

>has more subs than marvel gets sales
every time

Yeah and he makes videos about funny books from his tent, in between murdering Isis jihadists. Keep believing everything you hear from crowd that base their revenue on your emotional response to their bullshit.

Another successful Capn Cummings thread.

Sup Forums manbabies triggered away from their obsession with waifus and shit animation.

I'm okay with this.

Alt-right isnt real its controlled opposition you faggot, fuck off to tumblr

>I never have to take responsibility for anything, ever, in my entire life

Did I get you pregnant?

Pretty much describes the SJW movement.

Hello new Barneyfag.

Not him but Global Rule 11.

Literally who?

>new Barneyfag
>Post one image and that's it
>wanting Sup Forums to not end up like Sup Forums is bad

Meant for

It's "I can't be racist cause I have black friends" kind of spiel.

And yet, here we are.

>Hey, I have to give Cummings something....at least he's not D&C.
Epic meme brah. Cummings is arguably worse with his clickbait video titles.