Remember when they implied this rapist wasn't so bad after all

Godspeed>Zoom (Zalomon)

She can rape me

Then it's not rape you fucking dunce

to be fair Godspeed is actually a pretty cool name

>savage
>opress
every time

Literally had a superhero speedster OC called Godspeed when I was a kid, 15 years later any mention of it now will only make people think of DC

Feels bad

Whatever you say, Williamson.

You think that's bad, back before I ever got into comics my childhood OC was a cosmic explorer who was collecting a set of 6 different colored gemstones. Each color gave him a new set of powers and was named for what power it gave. I called these stones "The Eternity Gems".

Never heard of this guy. He's probably lame in context, but in a vacuum, that's a really cool name and look for a speedster.

>Zalomon

Opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=YsDhwD0bges

Well, she can still try

Piffy

but is she self-insert rapist bad?

If it makes you feel better, no one will remember Godspeed in about 5 years.

a bunch of people got superspeed, godspeed is murdering them to steal their speed, turns out that he's barry's cop friend

Yeah it's a good name. I know this feel though bro because I've been building my own super hero universe for like years and it's so hard to find a good, unused name. And then I build characters around the name/concept so it makes sense for them to have that name.

Then some writer uses it for some random alien invader guy who never gets used again and the name literally makes no sense on the character.

Also what happened with Godspeed? I read the first maybe two issues of Flash reborn. So I'm just out of the loop, he was starting to show up I think.

He may be shit, but his suit is pretty fucking sex.

So, big companies stealig the ideas we had at kids thread?

I wrote and draw comics about gwen stacy becoming spidergirl instead of peter becoming spiderman back in 2003, and I made a drawings of a little boy traveling in a house flying with ballons about the same year. Still lookin for the cameras in my bedroom

and I can't lie that is a pretty sweet Speedster costume.

Who the fuck steals someones date and still be friends with them?

Not even Lesbians do that to other lesbians unless you like being a cunt with no friends.

>barry's cop friend
Why can't barry have good things in his life stay that way.

He pretty much gives up on his own merit after killing a bunch of people.

It wasn't rape, it was just "non-consensual sex".

the first Deluxe HC of the current Flash series is at a 32% discount at bookdepo, should I go for it?

i forgot godspeed was a thing in rebirth until op made this thread

Morrison X-men was so shit

It's decent. The Rogues arc is quite good, the rest I think was eh. Art varies more than I've ever seen in any book. Faces look weird, but the lightning is crazy cool.

Morrison is always shit.

I like the name Godspeed for a villain at least.

QUICK Sup Forums

You have one minute to make up a villain for Flash that isn't a speedster and has nothing to do with speedforce, negative speedforce, reverse speedforce, and whatever else has been pulled from writers' asses.

If you like trash.

Some guy that puts up steel cable clotheslines up everywhere.

Rake Man

A guy with the power to materialize rakes, anywhere

Too many Hickman OCs to count.

This

That fucking name...

Wasn't he getting pushed as Spidey's new Sidekick for a while?

The Speedbump

A guy whose only power in remaining constant through time and, at his command, space, even as the Earth rotates around him. Harmless, as he technically is unable to move when using his power, but has an unnatural knack of getting in the way at the worst of times.

Nothing will top this

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Rptb8L7t6gg

>this but at light speed

Pigmillion, a hyper intellegent swine who thinks fast enough to act as the flash's riddler

Yeah, the gimmick was he was an unlikable careless dick, "all the power, none of the responsibility"

Guess how fun that was to read.

Also his name was Alpha because he had potential to become more powerful than Omega level superhumans, and his real name "Andrew Maguire" after the two movie Spider-Man actors

Isn't that a D&D character?

I don't know, Duke is a close second

Duke is bad but he only seems worse because Harper has been sidelined and Duke is still being pushed. Harper set the precedent

It was even Reed who said this dumb shit

Aim-man

Guy got an ability to throw things at the target and it will always hit them. He just needs an image of the target.

The problem with Flash is the speedforce / infinite inertia punch bullshit and other pure miracles of his powers that writers have provided.
If we hopped back in time to 1999-2001 for Wally West when his max speed was something like mach 2.5 at the very max, but still capable of bullet snatching, this wouldn't be a problem. Any number of heroes or villains from either Marvel or DC could match up against him.

I have no clue what his current power level is. If it's back down to around that, I'd go with a probability manipulator with somewhat tough street level side abilities, like a beefed up Scarlet Witch without sorcery.

I was looking for suitable rare images of Solo (mutant merc) and ExTreme (adam x - mutant) from Marvel comics but nope. No point.
Alpha is much worse than them.

No, he is 90s character somehow got lost and landed in 2007.

the fact that "OC" is a bad thing is so bizarre. Silk is an OC, Spidey 2099 is an OC, Superman was an OC, Thanos was an OC, Mario was an OC, literally every single character ever to exist was an OC.

Will Sup Forums only be happy when the big two issue a moratorium on new characters?

The quilt

A man who can control blankets with his mind

Look out, it's Darkseid's EVEN MORE EEEEEEEEEVVVIIIIIIILLLLL father!! He's bigger, badder, and stronger than Darkseid and he-oh wait, he just got his dumb ass trapped in the Source Wall again. Never mind, threat's over, everybody go home.

And yet nobody calls them OCs. The reason is easy to discern. OC isn't used in the way of "new character" but in the way of "totally original character that's better than all the previous ones and no one other than the writer should use it." OC comes from the phrase "OC don't steal" from Deviantart. Idiot.

"OC" is just cribbed from shitty DeviantART OCs, like Sonic recolors that people post with "Original Character, DO NOT STEAL!" in the description. It doesn't literally mean "Original Character", it's short for shitty fanfic-tier characters.

Generally, you'd call them a "muh OC" type if they're a combination of not being a good character, being some variant of a better version of an existing character, and never become anything other than their creators pet character

Silk and Spidey 2099 and similar grew past their origins, for example.

Fucking diabolical.

How could the Flash ever survive?

OC doesn't really mean just "original character" anymore. It's a term that's used when a writer makes a character, the character has absurd power level/the one true love of the main character/is just plain shit, and yet the writer shills them left and right and tries to MAKE you like them.

>If we hopped back in time to 1999-2001 for Wally West when his max speed was something like mach 2.5 at the very max,
1999-2001 would be the ending of Waid run and beginning of johns run, in which speedforce was introduced, had wally beating instantaneous teleportation and running to the end of the universe to escape death and stared the tendency of having flash fighting evil speedsters.

He doesn't have a name because I couldn't think of one in a minute. We'll call him No-Name.
No-Name has only one superpower; apart from it he's just a regular dude. His ability is called "Cosmic Denial". Basically, it works sort of like the desire sensor from Monster Hunter. If No-Name can sense that you want to do something to him or someone else that he doesn't want (stealing from him, harming him, try to get him to say something, etc.), No-Name's power prevents that from happening completely and totally, without exception. If you want to punch him, you'll whiff him at most because his power moved you 5 inches to the left. That girl at a party you want to try to charm the pants off will never even see your face, because since No-Name wants her too, a fire started right next to her and she ran out the room. Want to eat that sandwich you just bought? A goddamned falcon just swooped down and took it from you. Do you really need to take a shit at a concert? A tour bus has just parked in front of the only porta-potty you can make it to. Need to get your dog to the vet immediately after it gets attacked by a deer or something? You'll be stuck in a traffic jam.
It doesn't matter how fast you are. Doesn't matter how much prep time you get. Doesn't matter how strong, smart, or clever you are or if you can see the future or use telekinesis or something. If Ol No-Name knows you want to do it, and he doesn't want you to, you're not going to be able to do it.

How's the Flash supposed to hurt an enemy not even he's fast enough to touch? Find out in the next exciting issue of Action Comics.

I'm distracted by the clear outline of that mans cock.

That gay?

Nigga I didn't even realize that was a cock, that's probably just his fucking leg muscle
You're either gay or insecure about your teeny peenie

Yuuuga Khan in the city!
Yuuuga Khan in the night!

Well theres like a meat sausage in his pants.

I dont really care much, its just that you never see such a clearly clothed dick in PG superhero comics

Most of these love interests end up either terrible or just boring

Cassandra Nova Xavier is the best leader of the X-Men

It's not much of a growth for silk. From being a fat guys jerkoff material to doing lunch with other lame Asians

We'll call him Zero-Point or Origin.
His power is a type of telekinesis based around the concept of points spatial relation.
He can then bound targets like objects, people or himself to only be capable of moving in relation to said point. Affix the Flash to a building, and if he moves, the building moves too at his speed, or to some other innocent on the streets. Attach an object to the flash, however, so in reverse, and he can only move if that object moves.

Prep time can lead to some pretty crazy stuff, but could probably deal with him on the spur of the moment.

Forgot to add, but simply attaching himself to the Flash would also allow him to follow him where/whenever he goes. So if the Flash wants to jump in time because whatever, Origin gets dragged along.

you realize Lucas himself probably came up with it

Good speed user

Then what do they call really shitty threats? Does it start at Beta instead?

>Vader was just Invader with In taken out
>Sidious was just Hideous with h replaced with s and spelled stupid
>Maul is just straight up a weapon
>Dooku is a funny way to say poop
Fucking Lucas is a hack

D class

D
C
B
???
Omega
Alpha?

>>Sidious was just Hideous with h replaced with s and spelled stupid
Sidious is "Insidious" with the "In" taken out, like Vader.

Sidious is actually derivative of the word "insidious"

Why is Grievous so superior to every other star wars villain and how could he be so wasted?

Darth Vader is Dark Father and then everyone became Darth something or other

>Original Character Donut Steel robot jedi-but-not-a-jedi Mary Sue
>Coughing Saturday morning cartoon villain
Neither of these versions are good, what could you possibly be mourning?

Pretty much personally I hate when they bring up class level just because he's a hulk painted blue doesn't stop them from being able to Insta Gibb something

You're just as bad as lefties who interpret "social justice warrior" literally and don't realize it's an ironic term.

The Centipede!

He's a nominally harmless dude with colorful costume in the vein of the Rogues or the Sinister Syndicate. His super power is shapeshifting on the level of Venom or Elder Toguro, he can morph his body to kill people and he's virtually unhurtable like an evil Plastic Man.
How can Flash defeat what he can't hurt? Tune in next time readers!

>Flash tries to chase Zero-Point
>Zero-Point has affixed him to a building
>The Flash starts to run, and the building moves with him
>It takes flash a second to realize what's going on
>Zero-Point has been stopped, but only because Flash crushed him and everyone else in his way, leaving a building shaped path of destruction in his wake
>Several cities have been demolished
>Even some birds and low flying planes overhead got decimated
>An ungodly amount of Collateral and Property damage has taken place
>All in the span of time that was too fast even for The Flash

That's actually pretty funny

Doom damn it Richards if the Phoenix is an omega level threat then by that listing an alpha level threat would be Stilts-man or paste pot fucking pete
Alpha=beginning, Omega=end
It's is because of shit like this Susan runs off with Namor you string cheese dick

Barry is for suffering.

such a dumb character

>no miles or riri
This isn't the Sup Forums I used to know.

i mean i guess it was already implied but if it makes you feel better fuck em both