IF the fox buyout happeneds, will we finally get the inhuman purge we've been waiting for

IF the fox buyout happeneds, will we finally get the inhuman purge we've been waiting for

I will kneel to the mouse if it gets ike kicked the fuck out.

What is happening again?

>Disney buys fox
>Cyclops is Resurrected
>Cyclops starts committing genocide towards the inhumans
>Only this time Cyclops is treated as the hero

Disney is in talks of buying all of fox(except fox news and sports)

damn, well here's hoping something good comes from it.

Without question

You realize that the only right-wing part of Fox, their news department, isn't being bought, right?

What's going on here boys?

Also when does New Mutants get good, I've read the first six issues and I'm not impressed

When they turn into xforce

Yeah I know, Disney gets all the good stuff and fox is just left with news and a irrelevant sports channel

>IF
it's WHEN

sincerely, who cares? I'm one of those jaded anons Marvel & Disney shit on with the whole affair with mutants and inhumans. Seriously. Does anyone currently believe that mutant books hold a fraction of relevance that they used to hold in the mid 2000's and before?
shit's dead as disco.

Never forget what they did

What's the context here? Never read xmen

Is this the same guy who's in the other thread

What's stopping Ike from pulling string to have X-Men buried 6 feet under in the movies just like in the books

Holy shit you fucking idiots read the fucking news. The deal isn't happening, this is the second thread with this fucking autism

The Inhumans released a cloud into the atmosphere that gives people with the Inhuman gene superpowers but kills mutants. Cyclops tried to destroy the cloud, and somehow the writers at Marvel thought this made him the bad guy.

It was a promo image for Death of X, a mini that revealed why Cylcops was called mutant-Hitler for almost all of the Marvel Universe

He has to sell comics
He should've done that post secret wars, I was expecting a pile of dead Inhumans the size of Attilan to really justify calling him Hitler

Didn't the artist purposely made Inhumans look like smug assholes then jumped ship to DC to spite Perlmutter and his toadies? Because that's felt like the intention here.

The X-Men have been struggling for years prior to being killed off. Hell being killed off made a lot of them more relevant than they were.

Inhumans spread fart clouds around the planet that turn people in to Inhumans, which 9 times out of 10 either kills them or turns them in to horrific monsters with useless powers. The fart cloud is also toxic to mutants, in the best-case scenario sterilizing them and at worst outright killing them.

Despite facing the literal wholesale genocide and extinction of his race, Cyclops is treated as the villain when he tries to alter the fart cloud so that it doesn't kill mutants anymore, but otherwise stays exactly the same, and Black Bolt reacts by flat-out executing him in cold blood. Months on, everyone treats him like a horrific villain for it, with Amadeus Cho even outright comparing him to Hitler for doing it.

This all really happened. The writers at Marvel wrote all of this, none of the editorial saw any issues with it, and it was printed and sold at stores.

That looks like Javier GarrĂ³n art, I think he's still doing the art for secret warriors

t. brainlet

One of the sides clearly leaked the info to reopen negotiations. Plus both stocks rose upon the news. They'll start up.

>irrelevant sports channel
You a faggot or woman?

Are you an old man?
ESPN is a fuckin joke my dude. Stumbling into irrelevancy.