WHAT NOW, KIM? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

So what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

This fat fuck posted this almost 30 minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/11/yes-donald-trump-fbi-can-vet-650000-emails-eight-days/?mbid=social_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=zvXvenO6lwY
youtube.com/watch?v=silAEkvqJ-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
It means GAME fucking OVER

bump

Have you tried asking him?

It means he's all talk and never delivers. So, he stopped fucking with you, game over. Fucking fat cunt

bump

I'll go knock on his door and ask wtf he's talking about. Keep this thread bumped.

bump. gAME OVER for who?

k.. keep me posted.

Game over means game over. The game of trying to meme our way into the white house is over... GAME OVER

is that fat fuck finally going to deliver

I'm conflicted, it's either game over for Clinton, Trump, or maybe himself. Leaning towards it being game over for Kim since he never revealed much.

I'm sorry that half of this fat fuck is Finnish.

At least o'queef had two good videos. Why anyone has given this fat fuck a shred of attention is beyond me.

I think he was playing some fat ass nerd game like mario and died to something stupid like a turtle or a plant

It's over for Hillary and the emails. She isn't being charged. She is free. She got away.

Oh and here is how to analyze 650k emails in a day.

wired.com/2016/11/yes-donald-trump-fbi-can-vet-650000-emails-eight-days/?mbid=social_twitter

Hur dur drumphh btfo

Game over breh.
Y'know, I made up a bunch of shit and kept you distracted breh.
I got some shit breh, it's nuclear, really.
It's gonna come out soon, hillary better watch out.
Just wait and see, I have seen it.
Yeah breh, I have the secrets.
Megaupload2.com

He's a gamer and someone on the opposing team set off a nuke on kall of dewty

Give him some credit, he triggered Comey's first letter. Whether he had the emails or not, Comey couldn't risk calling his bluff and not reopening the investigation.

kek has spoken. kimmy is a false prophet.

He's bankrupt. He's got no quarters left you see.

Why are you even paying attention to this guy? He has literally never delivered. Ever. Not once. He's just attempting to stay relevant.

>Trump is wrong: the FBI can review hundreds of thousands of emails in a week, using automated search and filtering tools rather than Lynn’s absurd notion of Comey reading the documents manually. “This is not rocket science,” says Jonathan Zdziarski, a forensics expert who’s consulted for law enforcement and worked as a systems administrator.
that's fucking infuriating

there is no automated tool that can read and intelligently analyze it on par with a human investigator

Hilldawg got the election in da bag.

What else Drumpf losers

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>There is no automated tool that could operate a car like a human driver

ok i read the rest of the article and it's more reasonable. but still it wasn't the entire 650k emails just cherrypicked obvious ones

Continue?

>there is no automated tool that can read and intelligently analyze it on par with a human investigator

Yeah, a team of human's would never waste thousands of man-hours looking for references to hotdogs and pizza.

driving a car is much simpler than general AI and even the state of the art "self-driving" car it still a glorified cruise control which should only be used on highways, they mostly just follow the lines on the road and detect obstacles

Hear me out, after more than a decade of Sup Forums trolling the general public, the general public decided to troll Sup Forums. It happened at the time when you started acting like you were the most powerful lobbyists in America. (Around September, when Trump pulled ahead). At that point, pretty much everyone in the world said to themselves "fuck it, I'm trolling Sup Forums until election night". And that's what happened. YOU are the happening. ALL OF THE FAKE HAPPENINGS WERE THE HAPPENING. I love you without condition--Odoriferous Ivan.

Not an argument

WHAT DOES THE CHUBBY GERMAN MAN MEAN?

He's a piece of shit.
He has nothing.
There are no more leaks.
There's nothing.
It needs to be dropped today at noon so people can digest it.

Go here Tweet the contents of that thread to Kim, Hannity, and anyone else you can think of.

Every non human driven car has crashed. Kill yourself.

That's all the evidence I need. Such a disappointment

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zvXvenO6lwY

Kim Dotcom is a troll; he's trying to win some twitter followers by acting cryptic about the election

>Today at noon
Where do you live?

Lotta shills in here. Have faith in the Kim

yet no one points out this tweet was made in ms paint and is fake as fuck!

ignore this fat prick, he's trying to get attention so he can launch Mega 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=silAEkvqJ-Y

Hes just full of shit.

When the fuck did this faggot start getting hot on the scene? Like 2 weeks ago. Nothing he has said has come true. He's a fat ass trying to catch a wave by being edgy and pseudo-important. Why believe him now?

So when's the FBI gonna release the 650,000 emails to the public since they have no confidential information in em?

Goddamnit, you made me check and see if Glorious Best Korea was going to be launching the nukes by just saying Kim.

yeah wtf is this shit and some congressman said they have the emails too why don't they call hillary's bluff, didn't she say she wanted them to release the emails

is that why tesla is branching out into automated lawyering services? kys

This fat fuck needs to do something conclusive or shut the fuck up. His cryptic bullshit isn't helping.

Imagine Hillary saying she only kept it close to troll deplorable social outcasts of Sup Forums. My sides would be eternal

>A fucking brown fuzzy fruit
or
>A fucking brown fuzzy bird that can't fly