Do you think Marvel would be desperate enough to use some BS to make Peter a teenager again for S Y N E R G Y?

Do you think Marvel would be desperate enough to use some BS to make Peter a teenager again for S Y N E R G Y?

Yes. Dan Slott has been saying they should do this for years. Marvel has no fucking clue what they're doing with the character who BECAME FAMOUS FOR THE FACT THAT HE ACTUALLY GREW OLDER and just want to keep setting back continuity.

Spidey sales are way down so it's definitely very possible.

Ultimate Peter Parker is coming back according to Bendis so... there you go

I wish for Peter to be Christian again.

He is. Unless Slott is ignoring that story that happened recently where Uncle Ben came back to life.

For what purpose?

Because him being Atheist is retarded like DD no longer being Catholic?

Sadly.

But why be religious at all? Sure Thor exists and thus that means that other gods exists but then what’s the point in believing in a single religion?

There was a Thor comic specifically about this. Basically, no one knows where Thor came from, not even him, so he's not even sure if there's a higher power above him or not.

Asgardians came from*

If they had half a brain, they'd foist the young spider-man hijinks onto Miles, who is a young Spider-man

What's the point of being an Atheist if you can literally meet gods? People can choose.

MEPHISTO TIME

>Peter Parker becomes a teenager again
or
>Bendis' oc donut steel becomes the 'true' Spider-Man again

I don't know which is worse.

Edgy writers think Atheism=Maturity.

t. insecure christfag

Being an atheist and not being religious are not the same thing. Just because a god exists doesn’t mean you have to join their religion.

The fuck are you talking about? Atheism literally means the belief in no God.

Okay but I’m not saying Peter has to be Atheist, I’m saying, he can just not be part of a religion.

I'd be down with Peter becoming a teenager for a while due to an accident or something. Like, he'd remember everything and the other heroes (and villains) would know he got de-aged. MJ would take him in since he needs a place to live.

Then /ss/ happens.

How about they stop being faggots for once, make him and MJ date and then marry again, have a kid and move toward? Sales will increase, the fanbase will be happy, everything will turn better.
Why people have such resistance to do the simple and right things?

Which would be fine, if he wasn't previously. Peter was a protestant and there's no real reason to retcon it away.

Because Marvel sees that as anti-Spider-Man. I shit you not. They believe Ditko's original intention was for Peter to stay in highschool.

Marvel will have Peter turn evil, revealed to be an agent of Molurn for years, then have a time-travelling young Peter beat him and replace him as the 'true' Spider-Man before they revive the MJ marriage.

Because the main reason why Spider-Man is successful is youth, Brevoort said so.

Marvel doesn't deserve Spider-Man

Literally the job of Miles, plus the black card

>Miles
>Black
Peter is blacker than Miles.