Marvel Studios has said multiple times that they plan to "end the MCU as we know it" after Avengers 4

>Marvel Studios has said multiple times that they plan to "end the MCU as we know it" after Avengers 4
>Guardians of the Galaxy 3 has now been said to be the first movie to set up the post-Avengers 4 MCU
>Avengers 4 still has no confirmed title or details

So its definitely Avengers: Secret Wars, right?

How else would they reinvent the MCU in an interesting way? A Secret Wars movie is the perfect opportunity to replace cast members, introduce themes and concepts not yet in the MCU, pave the way for bringing in properties not owned by Marvel (unlikely, but Fantastic 4 and Xmen would be nice), and its the perfect way to completely reinvent the character dynamics and overarcing plot of the MCU.

It seems so obvious honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we are doing Thanos for 2 films

So, X-men time?

Marvel Studios has also said multiple times that they have more plans for an ongoing universe after Avengers 4. Feige himself has talked about doing a single phase based around the Dark Reign storyline.

I think it's all very up in the air depending on how Avengers 3 and 4 are recieved. They're probably not planning too seriously yet.

>Retarded incursions shit
>Rabum Anal
>"One was life, the other was death"
>Marvel heroes quipping while killing the Justice League and all humans living in the DC Universe
>Ex Nihilo as an Avenger

>MCU: Legacy
Welp, this is the end.

Say hello to your new main MCU antagonist

If you followed the production you'd realize this doesn't make any sense

Besides, a reboot like this isn't in the cards

Although do you think they'll reboot with an event?
That's always been DC's thing

Monopoly laws stopped the deal from happening.

>recasting major characters

Not gonna happen. That's the whole point of these "new blood" movies like Strange, Panther, Carol, Spidey, and Ant-Man. They're the new Avengers going forward. Infinity War is going to retire or kill the old guys.

You're an idiot if you think we aren't going to have any sort of captain america in the new movie, and you are an even bigger idiot if you think its going to be chris evans forever

Then the new Captain America will be Bucky or Falcon, not Steve Rogers with a different face.

How can you be this fucking retarded and still be so smug? They are not going to recast ANYONE major you dense piece of shit. IF they make any more Cap movies, they're going to be a legacy (either BuckyCap or Captain Falcon).

God you're stupid.

>>Marvel Studios has said multiple times that they plan to "end the MCU as we know it" after Avengers 4
That was before they bought Fox and got X-Men and Fantastic Four back.
Prepare for fifty more years of the MCU!

They recast War Machine.

If tomorrow it was revealed to that RDJ was a pedophile serial killer, they would recast Tony Stark.

nope

Why are you all such retards with Avengers 4? It's obviously the second part of the Thanos storyline. If they waste the title Secret Wars for the second part of the Thanos fight, then Marvel is truly burning their tank with matches.

No. That was early in the MCU, before they had so much riding on these faces. More importantly, War Machine is NOT on the same level of Cap, Iron Man, or Thor. In addition, like Edward Norton, the recast for War Machine was out of necessity, not desire.

You are FUCKING DUMB. Accept it and move on.

user, if we learned he'd been serial-killing pedos, he might get a medal.

This. Also, with the assembled Infinity Glove alone, they can already reshape the MCU as they see fit without having to rely a DOOM stand-in to syphon off the Beyonders' powers to staple together a patchwork planet.

They recast Bruce Banner

Are you retarded? Read the post again you fucking idiot. After you're done, kill yourself.

>More importantly, War Machine is NOT on the same level of Cap, Iron Man, or Thor
yea but the hulk is.

Dumbfuck.

>implying Disney would stop making money with Iron Man and would never recast him
Disney loves money, user. They don’t care about RDJ or consistance. If RDJ got drunk and started talking about how the Jews are ruining society, they would just fire him and replace him with a as big celebrity like Leonardo DiCaprio or someone. And literally no one would care. Hell, the media would shill and call it brave and a smart movie by Disney. Fanboys like Moviebob would say it’s a welcome change and that RDJ was never good anyway.

No, he's not at all you fucking idiot. Hulk is a supporting character in the MCU. He got ONE movie that flopped, and was immediately demoted. Literally playing second fiddle to fucking Thor of all people.

>I'm a sad, ignorant cunt who doesn't understand a single thing about the movie business but I'm going to reply to people smarter than me anyway

We know, user. We know. No need to keep replying.

Thor Ragnarok is just a Hulk movie that they had to put Thor in to not get sued by Universal.

>pedophile serial killer
I mean if you have to kill someone...

Oh fuck off already. We've already beaten your kind. We're rising and there's literally nothing you can do to stop it. Shoot up some more schools, it won't matter.

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

Monopolies? That's what lawyers are for.

Secret Wars will be Phase 6's film. You'll have a lot of good build up to it and have a new set of cast for a payoff. My bet, at least.

Wow, that reference went right over your head, huh Mr. Grump?

Check again, retard.

Its not a fucking monopoly you mental midget.

Fox isnt being bought out by Disney, they're selling their properties to Disney to focus on other venues.

Can we have the X-Men in a video game again?

I just want to see her on a big screen.
I hope it will happen after Captain Marvel movie or all those Avangers movies.

The only reason there’s isn’t a Hulk movie is because Universal has the distribution rights

I think she was in the background during tony's escape in IM1

Stop spreading this lie. It's demonstrably false.

Hulk is bigger with normies than Cap, Iron fag, and Thor combined, Marvel would do another solo movie if Disney let them.

Yeah that must be why his two solo movies were both financial disappointments, huh?

Norman Osborn is a good replacement for Thanos as an over-arching villain, at least for one phase. It won't get cosmic, but he's basically Marvel's Lex Luthor, so it makes sense to have him as a villain that unites all of the heroes against him.

The only other Marvel villains I can think of that could fill that role are Dr. Doom, Galactus, and I guess Annihilus. Or they could do the Skrulls. Doom would be the perfect fit though.

The only reason I want the Captain Marvel movie to be a hit and get sequels is so that we can get a Kamala Khan movie or TV series. I'm neutral on Carol, but Kamala/Ms. Marvel is the reason I started reading Marvel comics again.

kek

Kang is the absolute best option for the next phase villain. You can even have him be the villain of multiple films in different forms.

It would be a great way to make some period pieces to shake things up (such as a 60's FF movie).

>Norman Osborn is a good replacement for Thanos as an over-arching villain

Bendis has had too much power for far too long, if people genuinely believe this.

Is she like early Spider-Man right now or what?

Yeah, like Miles Morales

>That was before they bought Fox and got X-Men and Fantastic Four back.
Wait wat, they took back xmen and F4?

He is dreaming, don't interfere

Before she got shoved into the Avengers too early and forced to deal with every single Marvel crossover event, yes, she actually was. She was a likable and relatable street-level teen superheroine with an enjoyable supporting cast of family and friends. You got the sense that she became a superheroine not because she was a fangirl, but because she's genuinely a good person and wanted to help people.

She didn't get anything close to Spidey's rogues gallery, because she's never really had the chance to develop one between all of the Marvel events. Even with that, she's the closest Marvel has come to a new Spider-Man-esque teen hero in decades.

Of course, her book arguably still hasn't recovered from stuff like Secret Wars and Civil War II. Leave to Marvel to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I'm only reading her solo runs and only now started CW II issue.
user was right about never read her outside Wilson's hands.

Oh and Wolverine team up was gorgeous.

Why are you so angry?