No More Deadpool/Phoenix?

So now that we all know Disney is going to own Fox and all it’s properties, does this mean the Deadpool sequel will be cancelled? Will the Deadpool franchise be cancelled? Will the X-Men Pheonix movie be cancelled? Will Disney reboot the X-Men franchise?

Is this the end of FoX-Men universe?

Keep in mind, the Fox X-Men films have been going on for seventeen years and is the oldest superhero universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this the end of FoX-Men universe?

Hopefully

i don't think anything will be cancelled that's being released next year. Afterwards hopefully.

We don't 'know' anything. Disney and Fox were in similar talks a few years ago, and they went nowhere.

And at this stage in production? Fuck no they aren't gonna cancel Deadpool 2. Fox's sunk too much money in it already to just cancel it.

This round of talks already failed, didn't it?

they could reshot the Phoenix and the Ms Marvel shit with all the skrulls and join both movies

I hope so. Other than Deadpool and Logan, the movies have been shite.
>Keep in mind, the Fox X-Men films have been going on for seventeen years and is the oldest superhero universe.
That is seventeen years too many.

Just give the rights back to Marvel.

/thread

That was a rumor from one guy.

Honestly I could do without Dark Phoenix if it's more of the Jennifer Laurence show guest staring the X-Men.

>G rated Deadpool

>Will the X-Men Pheonix movie be cancelled?

I fucking hope so

>Honestly I could do without Dark Phoenix if it's more of the Jennifer Laurence show guest staring the X-Men.
Good news, user! It’s exactly that.
It’s also has Magneto in it AGAIN.
Because you can’t have a fucking X-Men movie without Mystique and Magneto as the leads....

RIP Deadpool

The foxverse though is so fucked up they can make another x men movie to fit with the mcu and don't mess with deapool or new mutants. Shit, even making Deadpool fit with the mcu doesn't sound that convulted. Those movies should've ended with DofP anyway, Apocalypse was dull as fuck. And Dark phoenix sounds like another Xavier and Magneto team up for the greater good again.

Deadpool will be moved to Netflix/whatever-streaming-service-they-want

Pros
>AvX is probably happening

Cons
>AvX is probably happening

>So now that we all know Disney is going to own Fox and all it’s properties
>A CNBC report
>Just states that the companies are no longer actively discussing the deal.

Pretty sure Disney would keep Reynolds as Deadpool but just bring him to the MCu.

Of course they would severely neuter his character.

they manage to fix the garbage mess that was Civil War.

>Dark Phoenix is Fox's "reboot"
>simon kinberg
>jlaw

Fuck's sake. I don't care if it's the smae universe, at least get some fresh blood to write/direct the thing

You also forget that they want to make it "grounded".

How bad did the unfortunate stuntwoman death affect Deadpool 2's production?

By not making Civil War

He’d probably end up on Netflix/Disney’s-New-streaming-Service like They usually put their darker characters there. Budget will be sliced though.

Pretty sure they went back to filming

RIP
I
P

The deal won’t happen, if Disney can’t get the Hulk rights from Universal much less buying the whole Fox movie division.

>And at this stage in production? Fuck no they aren't gonna cancel Deadpool 2. Fox killed a stunt woman in it already to just cancel it.

Fixed

It happened in Ultimate Failure Spiderman and it was horrible.
IT was literally Ron Stoppable cosplaying.

I would love to see a Deadpool movie that takes place in the MCU, where he has all his knowledge of being a part of the FOX movie franchise, is aware of the transition to MCU and makes reference to it, much to the confusion of at least one other MCU veteran character.

Disney wants the full rights to A New Hope badly enough that they'll pull it off eventually.

Upvoted!

>implying it isn’t true
Thor Ragnarok was a better superhero movie than anything Fox has ever made.

*mic drop*

The talks fell through. Not gonna happen

>unalive
>dp was just a street punk all along
Im still salty about spidey on a cycle

>with special guest Gwen Poole

Oh, it's gonna happen.

So will Ike cease with the X-Men hateboner or was that a thing before the movies?

HOLY
FUCKING
DIMES

It's gonna be like three months before people realize this. Enjoy the "DISNEY GONNA OWN FOX NOW?!?!??!?!1/1/1/111" shitposts.

Didn't the same talks fell through thing happen when it came to Spidey deal with Sony Disney had made?

who gives a shit. Fantastic 4 will finally be going back to Marvel. X-Men shouldn't be in the MCU. they will just shit up the MCU. let them be their own thing. its not like they bring anything worth while into the Marvel Universe in general.

yeah and how many x-men were avengers? scarlet witch, beast.... anyone else?

HAHAHAHA

Fag4 isn’t worth anything, the X-Men are the biggest name in comics

>FF
>x-men shouldn't be MCU

jesus fucking christ ya blew it.

No. Quite the opposite

Obviously, the mic dropped on your head

Just like you can't have an mcu without iron man

>scarlet witch
>an xmen

What do we get with X-Men? a handful of characters that are actually good and have done stuff outside of the X-Men books, the Shi'ar and the Brood.

What do we get with the Fantastic 4? Galactus, Silver Surfer, Super Skrull, The Negative Zone, and fucking Doctor Doom. On top of the the F4 are tied to every major even in Marvel.

>Disney will own The X-Files.
>Lucifer and Gotham will have to move to CW, which means their budgets will be cut.
>Disney will own King of The Hill.
>Disney will own Family Guy.
>Disney will own The Simpsons.
>Disney will own The Shield.
>Disney will own House, M.D.
>Disney will own American Horror Story
>Disney will own Firefly.

Somebody stop these fucking assholes.

Deadpool wouldn't get cancelled as it already done filming. Disney owned Miramax when it was making Kill Bill.

Dark Phoenix might get cancelled if Disney bought Fox soon as it is possibly similar to what to what the MCU wants to do with Scarlet Witch and Disney might want to do their own version of Dark Phoenix under their supervision due to it being a fairly famous story line.

If that means they stop shitting on the X-Men and Rightclops in the comics and finally acknowoledge that the Inhumans are the bad guys and stop pushing them I'm fine with that. They could finally make a fucking comic univerese reboot that makes sense and the new MvC game would have mutants again. Most of the best and most iconic female characters are mutants. Movie Cap could get a new Shield made from Vibranium and Adamantium.

On the other hand they'll probably push StormXBP black segregation relationship instead of the patrician ships like Storm and Forge or Storm and Wolverine in the movies and that's enough for me to want a seperate movie-franchise.

When the X-Men get their first MCU movie, the comics division is going to make a huge deal about the X-Men and pretend to care about the characters again. You’ll even be able to wear official Marvel T-shirts with the X-Men/Fantastic-Four NOT edited out and replaced with other characters (like the Inhumans or Netflix characters).

Don't thread your own posts, faggot.

You literally get billions of beloved characters like Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Deadpool, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Magneto, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Cable, Ice Man, Emma Frost, Omega Red, Beast, and many many more.

>So now that we all know Disney is going to own Fox and all it’s properties
wait, wait, wat?

This is the best shot we have at getting a Gwenpool animated series and/or movie so I am all for it.

cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

>tfw potentially free from kinberg & singer's grasp

>The two sides are currently not talking

Everyone in this thread is a fucking idiot for thinkg this would happen. Shit like this has happened before and has gone nowhere and unlike Sony, Fox's media holdings are still profitable.

user, please don't be so over-dramatic.
It'll be PG13

Hold me, Brother.

This is literally what happened with Spider-Man. Sony was in “”””talks”””” with Disney and then BAM! Spider-Man in the MCU.

Plus Disney has plenty of money to flaunt around. Them taking out some competition and gaining new IPs is in character for them.

This isn't a sharing deal like Sony, you're talking about Fox selling off most of its assets - including profitable subsidiaries.

It’ll be on Netflix/streaming

Except that Sony's media division was deep in the red which is why such a deal went through and that was just over a license. An entire acquisition of business holdings is not the same thing as sharing a license. Not a single soul in here has ever kept tabs on business acquisitions before uness it involved media they were interested in. Shit like this is not new, it happens every once in a while and it usually goes nowhere. And it's getting annoying as fuck because retards here keep making threads about it as if it's going to actually happen

>No more X-men F4 getting removed from merchandising featuring old artwork.
>No more X-men F4 getting barred from appearing in all video games
>No more pretending they don't exist
>No more shitting on both properties in the comics

Look, Fox employees, I know it upsets you that your poorly managed company is being bought out by a richer, smarter, and more successful company. That must feel really embarrassing for you to lose your jobs. Hopefully Disney can find you new jobs after the purchase! (Except for Singer and Kinberg).

Truly a perfect timeline....

>Disney will own Family Guy.
Reminds me of that American Dad episode where the show gets bought out and Mickey shows up at the end.

You're truly a fucking idiot disney shill. This is highly unlikely to happen due to the fucked metric fuck ton of negotiations and asking prices because this isn't Lucasfilms or the Spiderman rights, this one of the biggest media companies on earth. Second, there's no guarantee stockholders would be on board with Disney running the show. Third, you're a fucking shit eating shill.

>This is highly unlikely to happen
They said the same thing about Spider-Man and Star Wars. And now we have Tom Holland and John Boyega.

Lucas Arts was owned by one aging man who wanted to retire

Disney doesn't own the Spider-man rights, they just share them and that deal came about because Sony's media division was bleeding money. You're quite the fucking idiot if you think this going to happen with a company that's still profitable and as large as FOX. nevermind that this has fucking come up before and it went nowhere then. People here are fucking stupid and presume too much off ticker tape headlines from CNBC

>Thor Ragnarok was a better superhero movie than anything Fox has ever made.
>Fox has ever made
>ever

......holy shit.

We all thought comcast and NBC wouldn't happen. And look, it did.

>Afterwards hopefully

so that Channing Tatum Gambit movie won't happen right... right...?

Domino isn’t a nigger.

I forgot the best thing

No more forcing the Inhumans as X-men replacements down our fucking throats.

Plus he'll get to let Holland peg him in Deadpool 3 - Isn't it Bromantic, featuring Manletman's boy toy.

D-do you think so?

>AvX probably happening
>Written by Nuzlocke

Namor?

>that's still profitable and as large as FOX
Murdoch want to sell that and focus on news and sports, if Disney don't buy other will do

didn't the final fight in deadpool basically take place on the wreckage of a helicarrier anyway?

Disney can't buy hulk Universal doesn't want to sell shit to Disney.
Fox is actually selling all but news and sports, Disney will surely going to get the rights for star wars episode 4, Indiana jones, and everything marvel related.

This feels very tumblr

I would love if Deadpool was bottom bitch and everyone kicks his ass in the MCU. Tired of running into Deadpool fans saying shit like "Deadpool has a secret that could beat Thanos, Death loves him"

>we might get new F4 and X-men animated shows
>New F4 and X-men video games

Seth shouldn't ve joked about the Hollywood pedos. Disney is buying FOX just to stop him.

>post yfw Disney reaquires X-men and F4 but still refuses to let Marvel Entertainment use them because of Ike

Ike is just in charge of the TV

I hate Sophie Turner so I hope the Phoenix movie gets cancelled

Needs more parentheses.

Worse, she's mulatto.

Deadpool will likely stay around and get R rated films.

If he cameos in movies? He'll be PG-13 tier

You fucking idiots keep talking as if the sale has been finalized when they're not even talking anymore. The sale isn't happening

Fox has made billions with XMen with very beloved movies and not to mention have had back to back successful R Films. One of which (Logan) is about to get an Oscar.

And on top 2 back to back high acclaimed Tv Shows Legion & Gifted.

And 3 more R Movies on the way.
Fox isnt selling anything. Their making fucking money.

And have to most creative style with their x movies. MCU hasnt and wont do that.

Not to mention this rumor has already been put to rest. Fact.

Spotted the sonycuck.

They better fucking not, there's no way that should be legal in any way that's a monopoly they'd control over 50% of the market the only competition left would be AT&T and Sony.

AT&T is buying WB if you didn't know, which should also be fucking illegal.