Guys I might have the ultimate red pill. these podesta emails reveal not only pedophillia, but straight up satanism...

Guys I might have the ultimate red pill. these podesta emails reveal not only pedophillia, but straight up satanism. Guys it was never
The Jews who were our enemy. Our Enemy was only pretending to be Jewish. Our enemy is the true enemy satan. It's the satanist that are our true enemy. The Jews were the scapegoat for the ones who connected the dots that something was wrong with the world. So we wouldn't see the true enemy. But with this we finally learn who the true enemy is. The devil himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XRWUu6FLFgU
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
emahiser.christogenea.org/truth-hidden-2-700-years
emahiser.christogenea.org/only-true-adam-genesis-1-26-27-2-7-part-1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an atheist this Shit would blow my mind

Moloch/Satan worshippers>Jews/Bankers>Free masons>Corporations. I think the korean thing earlier pretty much proves these people are fucked up in the head

I mean think about it it's like a multilayered matrix. If you escape the first layer you believe your free when your still trapped

Jew detected

there are jewish satanists as well. They will pose as jews to rile up jews against "the goyim" only to serve their agenda.

Dude the free masons aren't evil

>>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>our real warfare against evil has always been spiritual

It's startlingly obvious and yet it's like we've never seen it so clearly before

Jesus called the Jews the "sons of the devil."
>synagogue of Satan
They're one-in-the-same, user.

Yeah that's what I'm saying they are all pretending to be Jews when in reality they are satanists. It puts the pressure on an innocent group instead of them.

Fuck off, masons are heroes

Doubt, it's not the Jews as whole as we earlierly believed it's just a few who claim to be Jews but are actually satanists.

>the true enemy
Is YHVH

Dude can you give me any reason to hate the masons. My father is one they help the community and all the ones I know are really good people

way back when before the death of christ soe powerful group of peopel appropriated judaism because it was the original pol and threat to the corrupt degenerate establishment

at some point the jews realized that they were appropriated, and had to figure out how to tacticly manuver, the solution was a mixture of true belief in meme magic and their own creations, and they created jesus and christianity, it was rightious and justified

christians were the new anti establishment against the Romans and other corrupt oppresors, outlawed until it had a chance to take over, perhaps hijacked by the satanists, which the real jews didnt expect would happen

its not as straight forward, and while you can get some more milage out of blatent anti semetism in both seriousness and jokes, know that if you are serious about the NWO that you need to take the Jew/christian/satanist Pill

the jews were given power over banking and interest because interest was unchristian, and the Khazars, prediseccors to ashkenazis, probably had a role in silk trade routes and appropriated judaism, they were the original satanists

I fully agree, Satanists are the true enemy, we need to stick together.

Jews and non-jews are best friends (naturally).

in particular the jews in Alexandria Egypt

they were the original pol

Dude bro god is pretty cool last time I checked

Like this sounds crazy but those emails prove it's true. Bro we might have to take up arms

Pontius pilate was a Roman puppet fake jew, given his own little feifdom because the romans let him, not because he was powerful

who do you think REALLY ordered the death of christ

who was REALLY threatened by him?

how were the romans any different than the clintons and TPTB

but of course, we all got the meme educational history about the romans

but what if the jews are playing satan?

Guys should we start a war over this a full blown revelution if trump doesn't win. Do we want to live in world owned by Satan.

Proof right here
youtu.be/XRWUu6FLFgU

this post really made me think

look, no one who views this as a spiritual battle thinks all jews are evil. That's racial determinism ergo darwinism which is already presupposing a completely materialist worldview, which is basically satanism.

The pharisees were the ones who plotted to kill christ and they had invented their own laws, namely the oral law of babylon. This was later written down as the babylonian talmud which is the basis of rabbinic judaism. The book where jesus is boiling in excrement in hell and mary is a whore.

Matthew 23:1-8

From wikipedia: The Pharisees /ˈfærəˌsiːz/ were at various times a political party, a social movement, and a school of thought in the Holy Land during the time of Second Temple Judaism. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.

Proof that muslims and jews are tools of the satanic elite. If we defend ourselves, the elites win. Quite the catch 22.

Man I just realized this today guys. I'm shedding tears. I'm scared real scared for the world and my country

Remember, dude. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's very clear that the world is in a transitional shift of power right now. This is probably because we are in the middle of a shift from the age of pisces to age of aquarius. Personally, I see this as the age of truth. Just look at what we're doing. Exposing corruption, exposing god damn human trafficking. It is clear that we have something on our side. Ever since Brexit, you can see that the globalists are really scared. They're doubling down hard. You can feel a certain something in the air. Do you think that the final battle between good and evil is taking place right now? Do you know who wins in the end?

It depends on what the collective chooses. Be the change you want to see, and you will live it. Sorry If i'm incoherent,it's late for me.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

NOT A DRILL THEY ARE ADMITTING TO ASSASINATING VINCE FOSTER

nice try soros

It sounds like mumbo jumbo but like I said do we start a war? I mean what else will end this

How fucking new are you?

Frankfurt school of Satanism and Faux-Jewry is an established meme

Lurk goddammit.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the Jews.

Yup. Pretty much. Now watch as you become a gang stalked targeted individual and the satanic matrix collapses around you and you go crazy. everything we know is a lie lol(including trump btw which is obvious)

tbqh even if this was true I still wouldn't convert to Christianity out of principle. But I would stop putting down the religion forever. Plus, you guys get enough hate, with the whole being abandoned by the pope to die in the desert while he takes in muzzie refugees

Doesn't that seem too simple to you. A nice easy to identify group. A people historically the easiest to get anyone to hate. It's the satanists who are behind all of this and we now know the truth

There are two ultimate red pills. One is that this is all political theatre.. watch your thread get banned cause of this image..

and second is that the only salvation we've got comes from being adopted into Yahowah(Gods) covenant family. go to blessyahowah.com to read about how the wool has been pulled over your eyes.

>AMA

In other news, water is wet.

Of trump is a false savior we riot plain and simple

Two-seedline theory, friend. Look it up. Jesus literally meant that they are of their father the devil. It's why they all have the soulless eyes.

>it's another Christcuck LARP thread

Trump is the Flase Prophet, he will give his authority as Prez to the Towrahless One(anti christ) close to the end of his term. God comes back in 2033(6000 on Hebrew Calendar) and Tribulation begins 7 years prior to that. During those 7 years the Taruwah Harvest(Rapture) will happen twice, each time on Taruwah.

> AMA , I might be shadowbanned right now so respond if you read this,

Read my dude
We may seriously need to go for some drastic measures

emahiser.christogenea.org/truth-hidden-2-700-years
emahiser.christogenea.org/only-true-adam-genesis-1-26-27-2-7-part-1

Dios Mios

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

> AMA @jadeaube on t, witter , go to blessyahowah.com this thread is going to be archived like he other ones I posted once they see me posting on here

Jesus called it the synagogue of satan and the rabbis of the day were of their father the devil

is this entire thread a meme or what?

No

No shit. All the real Jews became Christian when Christ came down. Do you really think a religion about the Jewish deity's son would be more popular with non-Jews?

Those who remained "Jewish" were heretics to Judaism by denying their own God's will.

Anime is going to be real.

It's almost unbelievable to imagine this kind of shit is actually real. I recently became a Christian and I never thought that Satan and demons and whatnot were real...I assumed they were a euphemism for our own personal demons and whatnot. But fuck, this is all too much, it seems like the rantings of a crazy man, but for some reason I just have this feeling that it's all true, and extremely fucked up.

Read Jeremiah...see any resemblance? Repent.

Revelation 2:9
Revelation 3:9

This was predicted/known over 1900 years ago. Y'all better start believin.

Christianity is the wrong path. Christians follow Paul not Yahowsha(Jesus) If you want to know the truth about what God asked of us to become adopted into his family go to blessyahowah.com

it was always about ethnic jews, not practicing. Now we know ethnic jews in power are really satanists.

Nice try Palmer Luckey.

Unless your a Karaite All Jews worship themselves and Satan.

>Guys it was never
>The Jews who were our enemy.
Aaandd, I stopped reading this post.

Even that can be considered the wrong path. Yeshua wasn't God incarnate, best you can do OP is get green pilled and combat the illuminati with meme magic.

Nice try fag, Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

Satanists? Kikes? Same thing.

No, no, it's definitely (((them))), not the them.

Ive always wanted to become a mason

But now all the crazy shit with podesta..

Can i REALLY be sure what im getting into anyways?

Well shit.

Everybody say hi to the alphabet soup fuckers that work for Satan

Sorry bro but do you not see the glaring contradictions there? The real God doesn't want you to punish you, that's silly! He loves you and would never do that!

But if you praise God under the wrong name then you will either cease to exist when you die or get swallowed into Satan's being when you will be in torture for all eternity.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
tl;dr that stray cat you often see is wired

So calling God LORD all the time is probably bad news given your theory as a Christian.

Most people don't know Gods name and refer to him as Jesus or LORD so they're not breaking that "commandment" . Try harder

God doesn't know the vast majority of humans nevermind "love" them. The majority of individuals souls are simply DESTROYED at the end of their mortal live. Almost nobody is adopted into his family and also nobody ends up in Sheol.

You seem a bit spiritually naive and that's okay. The devil has always been the enemy, the only unforgivable sin is pride and wanting to be your own god. From this come all other sins

Does this seem a bit exaggerated to you? If so, think it over.

Revelation 3:9
This is an old red pill but now we have evidence

>implying the jews didn't set up their usefull idiots up for satanism so when the day of reckoning comes the jews get a free pass

mason international defense force detected

Revelations 10:10 , John 21:21 I'm back, and Im on pol, AMA

yea I'm a mason, so what? so was my grandpa and he was extremely redpilled.

no you don't get to "the top" and find out it's actuallly a satan worship meme. the rogue masons do not represent the true masons. manly p hall and aleister crowley are part of different sects.

it's a spiritual war, not a physical war.
There is nothing that can be done to stop this.

I've been giving some serious thought to joining up with the Freemasons or Knights of Columbus after the election (regardless of who "wins" a lot of bad shit will go down in wake of the election and the inauguration). Help me decide which to join?

Except win.

If you're going to bother at all, join the masons. KoC are useless if you actually want connections and people to help you out with shit.

God will win.

"Will you partake of this last offered cup?"
youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI

hell yea do it.

Sorry guys, the path that the Jews/Israelites/people of Israel and all their corresponding sects (Christianity included) are all deviated, by the heresy that is the denial of the final messenger. How can you fail to see that God has already sent a final messenger unto Earth?

>Pontius pilate was a Roman puppet fake jew, given his own little feifdom because the romans let him, not because he was powerful
Pontius Pilate was just an appointed Roman governor. He certainly never claimed to be Jewish.
The puppets were Herod dynasty, client-kings of the Romans. Kind of like the Saudis.
Christ's death was demanded by the Pharisees and Sadducees, who shared power in the Sanhedrin. The Pharisees especially hated him. The Pharisees were the rabbi who created the Talmud.

Twitter has me blocked now so I cant communicate on there now either... Ha Satan and his minions are mad

General strike and mass civil disobedience would be a good start.

My grandfather was a mason, still remember his
mason keychain in the junk drawer in the kitchen
If you really want to see the opposing argument
to free masonry..
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

There are specific videos about free masons and
the illuminati. There is a lot of good information here
for people seeking truth, anyone who wants to learn
the "other side" of the argument, or shitposters
who want to distort this message into "dank memes."

Look more closely. It's not HRC, it's Stratfor, a private intelligence company. It's just mocking an e-mail somebody sent to their public e-mail address.
I do think Vince Foster was murdered, but that's not the smoking gun.

I might as well just come out and say it now..

> Rev 10:10 , John 21:21 , Im back and Im on pol, AMA

Dont get distracted by the shills on here, go to blessyahowah.com for the narrow path

So we team up with the antagonist to take on the big bad?
Just like my animu.

Nonono u don't say that part

Akakkakaka

Jesus got tortured while dragging a wooden cross across town to get nailed to it so that he could suffer excruciating pain until he died days later of exposure or asphyxiation just so you could have a chance to go to heaven. I think the least you owe him is to put a little effort into trying to save the world. We're here, we've seen the light, and we've changed, why can't everyone else? If we can meme the brexit and trump this far, I think we might be able to spread the lord's word. Especially when the MSM isn't prepared with censorship and counterattacks.

yeeeeesss, good goyim. very good, goyim. SATAN is the true enemy. now use the power of prayer to fight him while we still control the banks and the money

>the jews werent the enemy
see this pic
satan is moloch, moloch is jewish
satanists are like sabbatean sect christianity

>When a man goes successfully through the process of petitioning, investigation, and acceptance into our fraternity and arrives at the lodge for his initiation, the very first thing that happens is that he is taken into a private room and the following three interrogatories are put to him:

>1. Do you seriously declare upon your honor, that unbiased by friends and uninfluenced by mercenary motives, you freely and voluntarily offer yourself a candidate for the mysteries of Freemasonry?
>2. Do you seriously declare upon your honor, that you are prompted to solicit the privileges of Masonry by a favorable opinion conceived of the Institution, a desire of knowledge, and a sincere wish of being serviceable to your fellow-creatures?
>3. Do you seriously declare upon your honor, that you will cheerfully conform to all the established usages and ancient customs of the Fraternity?

I understand the first and last interrogatories and I get most of the 2nd one but,
>solicit the privileges of Masonry by a favorable opinion conceived of the Institution

as Sup Forums would say, what did they mean by this?

So what you are saying is that the Christ cucks were right all along...

FUCK.

Well...

See you all in hell..

I'll save you a seat.

But I promise I will take down as many Jews as I can before I go.

I promise.

Jewish is an ethnicity. Ethnic jews are often satanists, or just incredibly morally depraved.