Artists you never get tired of

This fucker right here.

Otto Schmidt has potential to be this for me

I just he would work on a book with good writing for once. Green Arrow to Teen Titans is not an improvement at all

Incase

Mignola & Stewart just work so well together.

Wish he had more work nowadays

I miss him

How about including the names

David Peterson

David Mazzucchelli

Dan Panosian

Michel Fiffe

Sean Murphy

Olivier Coipel

Lee Bermejo

Alex Ross

Mark Brooks

Kelley Jones

Steve Rude

Darwyn Cooke. Beat me to the punch, too

I've started thinking of that particular color as "Dave Stewart Red"

Stan is comfy as fuck

Kenneth Rocafort

Thank you for the names

Templesmith kind of reminds me of Mignola for some reason. Less the shadows/coloring and more how they draw people.

Forgot a pic

This is a small version of a recent commission from Art Adams. He can still absolutely knock it out of the park. I wish he'd rotate on different Marvel books if he's gonna be cover artist.

I think he admits animals and anthropomorphic characters are his strength and not so much humans but his style, as it is, is great.

Andrew Maclean

Ben Bates.

Art posts so much amazing shit on his twitter.

given the list already, someone with a current book whos kinda underrated.. and hes perfect for the series.

Jorge Jimenez

>druillet

>kevin o'neil

>james stokoe

Tim Sale ( his batman work )

Geof Darrow

>nobody posting Wrightson
For shame.

If only he drew more short stories.

He's alright, but he has too many lines for my taste. I'm not into minimalist comics, but you have to draw a line on the amount of lines somewhere.

For me it would be Brian stelfreeze
Paul Pope and all of the names already mentioned
>Tradd moore
My African American

Tove Jansson

Need I say it? KIRBEH MUTHAHFUKKAHS!!!

I'm also never disappointed by Alan Davis.

Not to mention the mighty Bruce Timm.

Brett Helquist

My nigga

nothing tops the dude for me

Luther Strode will go down as one of the top 5 western action comics of the 2010's

Jhonen Vasquez

What the fuck happened to him? The last thing I've heard about him is that he started to work as an animator for Marvel Animations, and he later erased his tumblr blog and dA account.

It's a shame to see such an amazing talent getting wasted on fucking Disney XD Marvel shows of all things.

His dA account is at least back in action now. He might have dissapeared a while because of the "Rocksteady hung out with skinheads" backlash but I don't know even know if it was that bad. His friend said he left twitter because he wanted to be "free" but yeah. I just want to see more stuff from him. He did do a cover for the 75th TMNT issue pretty recently though.

based gronchmen

Yusuke Murata

Me too. I love his shit. To me, his work was the type that made me stay reading comics.
He and Dustin Weaver would make an amazing WildCATS rebirth.

Every time I see this his head gets smaller

Yeah too bad this bitch doesn't draw his own comics anymore.

Can't blame the dude. He told the story he wanted to tell, and has the means to not have to draw comics now.