Godzilla surfaces off the coast of Gotham City, within atomic beam distance

>Godzilla surfaces off the coast of Gotham City, within atomic beam distance
>Batman is currently patrolling in the Batmobile, but has no preptime and only the gadgets on his person and in the car
>He can call on other heroes for support but Supes and Shazam are in deep space fucking around

Can Bats save Gotham from getting razed by Big G? Would winning the ensuing battle be worth the destruction it would wreak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7I1Y-0cgdY
youtu.be/4WgT9gy4zQA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ8N9mCzLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He can call on other heroes for support but Supes and Shazam are in deep space fucking around
Oh no....Batman is totally screwed if he can't call those two specific heroes for backup

Can he call the Hero Godzilla from the 70s?

batman would get fucking curbstomped by godzilla, not much he can do with a batarang vs a nuclear laserblast

Couldn't he just call Captain Atom, then? He'd probably be better than Superman or Shazam for this fight anyway.

He brings mr. Freeze, and together (wayne tech + mr freeze's own stuff) they stop the beast in time for the JL arrive before major trouble

also, wtf this godzila autist again

>can call on other heroes
He calls Ultraman, Kirby, Mario Mario, Hulk Hogan and Kermit the Frog.

>implying Freeze would help Bats

Come on user, they're some of the most mortal enemies in DC.

Also, I am the OP and not the usual Godzilla autist, I just thought Bats was a less retarded powerlevel debate than Supes vs. Big G. More of a tactical kind of situation.

Godzilla isn't truly malevolent in most of his incarnations, so this would probably be one of the few cases where Martian Manhunter's telepathy could quickly and efficiently solve the problem.

Well, old Godzilla was hopping around Gotham City like a big playground when suddenly Batman burst from the shade and hit Godzilla with a bat grenade

So what you're saying is he needs to call Shaq?

>>He can call on other heroes for support but Supes and Shazam are in deep space fucking around
So many other heroes could deter Godzilla. Especially if he can call all of them. Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man..

Batman has no idea what he's up against, so no. He'd have to have Alfred pull up everything he could on the Batcomputer and use that to his advantage. This does, however, depend that in this hypothetical continuity, Godzilla is known or not. We'd also have to take into account how all the other characters in Gotham would react (Poison Ivy, Mister Freeze, Scarecrow and so on) unless we wish to believe they merely run the fuck away.

Depends on Godzilla's brain, though -- or rather which one (he once was stated to have two). That and we should question if Martian Manhunter could really make an impact, too. Godzilla resists mind control and psychis entering his mind better than an athlete can resist a box of chocolates because, of course, he is also fucking psychic somehow.

>LITERALLY
>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

>What killed the dinosaurs? The ICE age!
I dig it.

Godzilla feeds on radiation so CA would either just feed G or be drained dry. CA would make for a good way to bait Godzilla away from the city

Being able to resist J'onn isn't hard. If you can breath you can take him down.

I'm still salty too. But at least he has a nice smile.

batman asks a favor from killer moth.

>Breathes radioactive fire breath
>Can block out psychics and injure them with his brain
Yeah, J'onn better sit this one out.

It also depends on which incarnation we're talking. The original would just want vengeance against humanity, so no help there. The Showa version would be grumpy but heroic, so he could be reasoned with. GMK Godzilla would be fueled by thousands of vengeful spirits, so it might overwhelm Martian Manhunter. Legendary Godzilla probably wouldn't give two shits and wouldn't even fight back if he could help it. Shin Godzilla doesn't even seem sentient, so no amount of psychic power could convince a non-sentient mass of mutated microorganisms to do anything.

Well I was thinking MM wouldn't have to penetrate Godzilla's psychic defenses, he would just have to establish enough of a link to communicate in some way. Wouldn't have to be full conversation, just enough to influence Godzilla to turn around and go elsewhere. Some versions of Godzilla I could definitely see rolling with that, while others admittedly would just add another "Aaaaauuuuggghhhh" to the MM meme collection.

Agreed. Hesei Godzila definitely going under the "Aaaauuugh" meme section.

If we're talkin' early Showa Godzilla, it'd take some persuading by J'onn, but it could be done. Late Showa-wise, Godzilla would listen for sure.

Shin Godzilla would be fucking fascinating in the DCU.

I really wanna read a comic like this now.

Call the justice league idiot. Call Green Lantern

He calls on Plastic Man Manhunter, who shapeshifts into a giant Charles Barkley.

Gotham is saved. It would totally be worth it.

Batman calls Plastic Man to shape-shift into a giant Charles Barkley.

Gotham is saved. It is totally worth it.

I love how G fans have gone full damage control

>H-he's not a plant
>he only evolved from plants, share almost everything in common with plants, has leaves for spines and is made of roots
>he's honestly not a p-plant

Yeah, it pisses me off. I'm just hoping the movie's entertaining, but I don't know why anyone can find a plant-based Godzilla with metallic-like skin to be acceptable. I mean, it's ridiculous. The premise of the whole thing is cool and there're a lot of creative ideas, but this is just a really, really stupid one.

He looks like this retarded shark fucked an obese tree-giant for fuck's sake

what's this talk of a tree godzilla now? didn't they already do that with biollante

Yes, but this Godzilla is literally a plant.

Where is this from? Some upcoming movie?

In... the American Godzilla movie? What?
I'm as lost as the other user

Simple!

I grew up on the Showa series. Not just of Godzilla, but of Gamera and Ultraman. It raises your weirdness tolerance to pretty high levels.

Gentle reminder that Godzilla has literally never beaten Mothra. In fact, I'm not sure Mothra has ever lost a single fight.
Queen of All Monsters

I love how when America FINALLY makes a faithful G incarnation and the fandom cries over feet and barley noticeable gills, but Toho can literally change the kingdom of organisms he belongs to and they say its the best thing ever

I guess this is what happens when the vast majority of your fanbase are literal children

Pretty sure it's for the urobutchers project

She had to have backup after getting roasted in the original, She had to have her larva and Kiryu help her in SOS, and even then she died and she lost even with Ghidorah's help in GMK

Stop fucking lying

The CGI Netflix one? Man who gives a shit what that's going to be like.

Mothra sucks

The new anime coming out in like 10 days

Batman probably has a giant mech made by the JL for such occasions

What would happen if you crawled inside Godzilla's urethra and beat the shit out of the walls, and started poking needed and shit everywhere? Could Batman beat Godzilla by doing that?

Nope -- THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=d7I1Y-0cgdY

Reminder that even with Help Mothra is killed by Godzilla almost every time and when she doesn't die her help does

She can't beat Godzilla

I agree with you in principle, and I actually liked Amerizilla, but you gotta admit the feet looked fucking stupid.

>"I'll just reach inside the beast's mind an-AAAAGGGGHHHHH"

My exact thoughts

youtu.be/4WgT9gy4zQA

Battra please

I don't think Godzilla even has an orifice like that

The inside of Godzilla is heavily radioactive user

This is why I hate mothrafags

>loses and has her offspring win
>wins with battra's help and even then Battra dies
>Straight up loses and dies alongside ghidorah
>loses and has kiryu and her offspring win

She has never beat Godzilla on her own, I doubt she ever could either

Technically, he lost to her in Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster

Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, WW, Aquaman, Supergirl, Firestorm and Plasticman.
All of which can potentially take on Godzira

Batman would probably send off his batmobile on autopilot and call the Batjet and activate his Kaiju protocol (Freeze tech etc.)

Night of Monster Men and the building torrents was kinda dumb

Could Aquaman talk to/command Godzilla?

Godzilla, despite from the sea, isn't really an aquatic creature
People like Bwanna Beast and Vixen might though

He is a sea creature and has psychic links to other people and his son

Sure why not

If Superman were around he would probably feel sympathy for him and build monster island himself or something

Wonder Woman did the same once, sort of.

She just brought the kaiju she found to DC's own Dinosaur Island.

That happens again here with most Godzillas.

Shin not so much.

Isn't Dinosaur Island still around?
Otherwise I'm sure the Fortress can handle Godzilla
>baka is never coming back

....I want this.

>A cold frozen wasteland in the northpole
I'm sure Godzilla will love it, I say sarcastically.

>Godzilla vs Martian Manhunter

"Let me enter Godzilla's mind. I will divert him aw-AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Captain Atom isn't only radioactive. He manipulated matter. He could turn Godzilla into a lead statue.

Never understood these hypothetical situations, if Batman has to call for help from heroes that can actually do anything worth a damn, why the fuck is Batman even involved in the first place? Why not just make it Superman versus the big threat while Batman watches from the Batcave and gives a play by play to the rest of the Batfamily?

>J'onn is exposed to the same vision shown when Kiryu awakened his inner Godzilla.

No, that's legit.

The Fortress got a fucking zoo inside dude, Supes can tune the place to however Godzilla wants it to be

The question becomes, who will 'consume' who first? It depends on the incarnation for both.

I love how upon further inspection a lot of Godzilla's are just basically:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ8N9mCzLQ

>call up Aquaman and have him rustle up some kind of giant squid monster
>Godzilla has calamari for lunch and fucks off to take a nap

Listen pal, I'm no Batfag, but this one is just too easy.

Hey, Godzilla was trapped in the antarctic ice in the start of final wars.

Miki could get Godzilla to turn around in vs Biollante.

I mean, shit, would you want to live your life as a one of a kind radioactive mutant freak? I mean, Godzilla's awesome and badass, but from his perspective, he must think he looks fucking hideous and be in constant agony.

"Let's go, old chum! Deploy your kaiju-repellant Bat-spray!"

Remember: Godzilla isn't covered in scales. He's covered in Keloid scars.

Reminder this almost happened.
Toho tried to pitch a Batman vs Gojira crossover where the Joker would mind-control Gojira into destroying Gotham and it was up to Adam West Batman to do damage control and attempt to get Gojira out of the mind control.

again, depending on the incarnation

also, it's said that his skin was designed after keloid scars, not that they are actually keloid scars

>gojira

just say Godzilla, we aren't on /m/, weeaboos aren't forcing you to talk like this

Makes sense with his usual origins though, doesn't it?

Big G hates humanity, but wants to protect the planet and life in general.
So unless they can point him in the general direction of a bigger threat, they'd probably have little to no impact.

He flies his Batjet up his ass and explodes it

Godzilla has been on every point on the spectrum

Heisei and Legendary probably wouldn't come to shore unless they had a good reason to, mid to late showa would be coming to help the JL. Millenium is a mixed bag so I won't even touch that

I just find Gojira has a better sound than Godzilla.

Well what if the Avengers left Earth with every powerful being and it was just Street Level heroes trying to beat Godzilla in NY?

that looks shitty

>MARVELLER!
>Marveller, change Leopardon!
>Leopardon! SWORD VIGOR!
>*Kaching*
>*waooohwaooh*
>Sword Vigor stuck in Godzilla's ass
>Godzilla explodes

There, Peter saved New York forever.

>"Hey Godzilla, CHILL out"

Rewatching Godzilla VS King Ghidorah as an asult ruined it for me

As a kid I loved it, but now I am noticing the warcrime denial and the fact that the "villains" are bad for trying to stop Japan from doing another mass invasion on the scale of entire continents

*adult

Also, I gained a new appreciation for GMK because it actually acknowledges what Japan did

>Peter
*Takuya.

>a fucking plant

>implying Batman doesn't carry Godzilla repellent

Biolante?

New G looks like swamp thing. Pottery

>user climbs into a nuclear reactor to poke it with a needle

Aquaman could summon a sea monster, Zatanna/Constantine/Dr.Fate all have super-magic right?

If you want to fight the big G, you need to bring the USA.

Aquaman's telepathy has been used on fucking humans. It's a horribly poorly defined power. But I'd say the Godzilla mind control resistance applies to Aquaman as much as it does Manhunter.

Came here to post this.

I want this