Is there a bigger cuck in the US government right now?

Is there a bigger cuck in the US government right now?

Yes, Bernie.

Nope, biggest cuck alive

Soon to be usurped by pic related

The man has been a big part of destroying Hillary and giving us based Trump. WTF more could he do? I don't understand why people are hating on him, he has literally put his family and life at risk while trying to swing the election to Trump.

This pasty cunt won't be around for much longer.

What the fuck is he supposed to do? He can't prosecute her with King Nigger controlling the courts and justice system. It would be one thing if it were an open and shut case (conclusive proof of ill intent), but as he said himself, she's a retard but it seems innocent.

yall could have had this guy as the nominee and beat the shit out of Clinton in the debates

It's amazing how he was able to read 600,000 emails in a week or so.

Cruz would have been a much better package in terms of performing in the debates as well as electorally. If you wanted debate evisceration, Cruz was born for the role.

Trump offers a better electoral performance than both, but a much worse debate performance.

Comey is a Conservashit hack piece of shit and Iam looking forward to Obama firing him

>Trump
>government
Not unless he's elected.

fuck'em

Cruz is also an unelecatable Christian zealot piece of SHIT

>James "commie and proud" Comey

He'd also do better electorally than Rand Paul, I can assure you. Rand Paul has extremely limited appeal across the board.

Kasich, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, McCain.

Delusional libertarians and conservatives.

The average white American doesn't give a fuck about how logically constructed your arguments are. Paul and Cruz would have been destroyed in the debates in the eyes of the majority of whites.

It goes without saying that they would have done even worse with non-whites.

You people are fucking delusional. Being able to talk real pretty doesn't get you that far in the real world, morons.

It's sad because Rand is only of the very few respectable republicans left , speaking as a liberal

Remember anons, this is CTR at work. Exactly what we should expect given the leaked emails that clearly stated how scared Team Hillary was of Rand.

Rand was my first choice by far. It's a shame Americans hate freedom, and sovereignty. Gary Johnson betrayed libertarians by supporting TPP so I have no choice but to vote Trump.

Agreed. I am hoping his letter is the flag to Assange to start Phase 3 because Lynch has cock-blocked him.

>soon
Learn to read, then learn to read shill posts.

Bombard him with Pepes in the mail?

Wait till trump is president then indict, otherwise obama would just pardon.

I turned in my ballot for Trump already. It's a fact that libertarians are delusional.

Libertarians have been unsuccessful for 60 years because they've acted under the false belief that if only they make their arguments clear enough, everyone will agree with them.

Mexicans are shitty? Clearly they just haven't been exposed to Rothbard yet.

Blacks commit too many crimes? It's simple, we'll teach them about Hayek and they'll be on our side in no time.

There's no conspiracy against you, libertarians. There doesn't need to be. You're your own worst enemy.

Rand isn't a libertarian, user. He's closer to a classical liberal.

Obviously vote for Trump this election, but it doesn't look like he's going to pull it out with Comey pulling a John Roberts/Benedict Arnold on us.

i dont get it. he must of known that the only way to save his reputation would be to lead the biggest purge of government corruption in history to make up for not prosecuting. Could weiner's computer really have had nothing in it at all.

He didn't want his family to mysteriously suffer from fatal accidents. :/

If you've been paying attention, jews are flocking to the label of "classical liberal" now that non-jewish non-whites have taken over the left in America. See Dave Rubin, Milo Yiannopoulis, Sam Harris, etc.

It was always an ideology propped up by Jews, but they're starting to claim it openly now.

So you can keep that label. You faggot concern troll.

No. I cannot wait until he is dragged out in public and made to pay his penance.

Remember faggots there are multiple investigations going on at once. But Hillary is clearly for the election by the FBI and DOJ.

Fuck off with this "2 shots to the back of the head" bullshit. He's the head of the FBI, they aren't going to off him. He's simply a weasel, sell-out, and/or a traitor.

Johnson is the worst libertarian there is, heck of his policies arn't libertarian.

It's the ideology of the Enlightenment, and the ideology that the USA was originally founded on user. It is the ideology of protestants, not the ideology of jews.

he is the Cuck of Cucks with no equal

Listen up patriots, the time has come for full disclosure.
The FBI and DOJ had their chance, and they decided to protect the establishment. Don't blame Comey for this, he had no choice, he does want to see justice served, but this is much bigger than him.
Wikileaks has not been compromised, on the contrary, it's been working with the real patriots in American intelligence since the beginning of last month.
The establishment had their chance to step down, but of course they did not. Phase 3 begins today. Remember, Tuesday is not the end. Hillary's victory will only add fuel to the fire.
You will not see HRC in the Whitehouse come January, that I can guarantee you. But whether there will even be a Whitehouse in January is a whole different story.
You are currently being distracted, this is what they want. They don't want you to keep pushing the truth out to the public. They are terrified, the people are waking up, and the awakening is about to hit critical levels.
DON'T STOP THE MEMES
DON'T STOP DIGGING
DON'T BECOME COMPLACENT
You will have our assistance this week, after the revelations that come out between now and the end of this year, the current establishment will crumble.This will not be easy, this will not be painless, but it is necessary to ensure the continuation of our nation, and of our society as a whole.
Final preparations are currently being made to release all information that we have in an organized and easy-to-understand manner, that even the most brainwashed of citizens will be able to digest. It is not our intent to incite violence, however that may be unavoidable. Our weapons are our words, but others may take action they feel necessary to protect their freedoms.
November 8th is just the beginning. Stay vigilant, and most importantly, do not become intimidated by the false flag events that are soon to come.

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS

NEW WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS