APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
amishoutlaws.com/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sorry your moms a whore

I'm sorry mrs clinton, you're always right(:

Threadly reminder that Assange said this would happen

Get bent. New emails are out don't reply to this shit fags

Never

bullshit. No official statement has been officially made yet, the investigation is not over.

>clears Clinton
>clears
>as if the cunt is fucking clear now

CLINTON FOUNDATION IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED

im sorry you have an iq of 4

Spam this in every nerd virgin CTR thread

Live in PA? Have a car? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today! They vote over 90% republican!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

amishoutlaws.com/faq.html

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one.

>FBI reopens investigation
>"WOW FBI IS CLEARLY PRO TRUMP! THEY ARE RUINING CLINTON'S CHANCES"
>FBI quickly closes investigation
>"You see, Hillary is truly innocent, the FBI couldn't have colluded with the government because they are pro Trump"

1 year to go through 60k emails, 4 days to go through 650k.

Look, even Twitter is explaining why this shit is trending, I've never seen any explanation like this on the trending list before. Twitter is objectively helping with damage control for the Clinton campaign. And yet there are STILL people who honestly don't think that the media is biased in any way.

Time to clean house.

Sup Forums needs to leave

>12 months to read 30,000 emails
>8 days to read 650,000 emails
oy vey

mfw Abedin goes under the bus

8 days to go through over 230,000 emails? There's 290,000 seconds or so in 8 days, that's an email read every 1.26 seconds about. That is fucking impressive.

Please just die already Hillary
-the world

"YOU CANNOT REVIEW 650K EMAILS IN 8 DAYS"

Oh look, it's the DoJ guy controlling Comey

Sorry just looked it up my numbers were fantasticly off. In any event, this election won't be (and shouldn't be) won by the FBI arresting HRC. We gotta hit them polling places hard.

I'm just beside myself because I won't be able to pull that lever for our god-emperor. I'm a convicted felon as of July. Not that it matters much living in NJ, i still wanted to be apart of it. Now imagine how I feel after seeing the gov of Virginia just pardoned 60,000 people in time for election day. It's OK though I have an uncle in Ohio and my sister, her husband, and 3 members of his family live in FL and I've converted all of them in the last 2 months.

FBI 2013: Edward Snowden has leaked classified information and had committed treason.

FBI 2016: HURR DURR HILLARY'S JUST A FEEBLEMINDED OLD WOMAN WHO'S SOMEHOW STILL COMPETENT ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT THESE LEAKS DON'T COUNT XDDDDDD

What classified information did Hillary leak?

I'm sorry. I will now vote for based Hillary.

And Trump is due in court for fraud this month so what?