ITT: Characters that you absolutely love to see smiling

ITT: Characters that you absolutely love to see smiling

Robotnik's smile is a gift to the world from God himself.

Lapis is shit she deserve nothing but suffering

Best Disney boy

Not anymore! I remember when I did but that's when the show was decent (I guess) Now Lapis is just a character with no defined personality? I was really interested in her when she was introduced & when she flew away. But now it's like, fuck I don't care. What an awful waste of potential- poor lapis, I really mean it. The only good thing about that show and it's gone.

To bad she got Spaids

Seeing the sword happy makes me smile

Why must you bring that up?

To bad she raped a dog

The arrogant and confident demeanor she puts on is a lie to cover up her unhappiness and loneliness, I want her to find happiness in something other than fighting since it seems like she's tired of putting all her worth into being the best at it. Flying as Malachite seemed to make her happy enough to forget about the torture and fusion rape that came with it!

This one.

You were supposed to post a picture of her smiling you dolt

source

Given how much of a depressed slump he always is, it's always nice to see him Genuinely happy

But Marsha is only for bully

>Steven enters Jasper's bubbled mind in a dream state
>Sees her memories of her time serving Pink Diamond
>Feels what she feels when Pinky was shattered
"What the fuck, mom!"

>What have you done!

I only feel a slight positive feeling when I see her smile because I fucking hate when she's just standing there like a brooding teenager

Whoi dis?

That’s not Goofy.

Aisha Clan Clan

Marsha from Bunnicula

Don't be mean to her.

>Marsha

his stupid smile is so fucking adorable. I love how they make only his mouth higher.

You have my respect comrade

You can always tell

She was stuck in a bubbled state for literally millennia, it's very difficult for her to feel happy after something like that.

Which is why it's so wonderful to her when she is happy.