Power Rangers #20 Storytime

Hey Sup Forums I've been away for a long time so i decided to come back today with a quick storytime from Kyle Higgins's power rangers run. a secret team of power rangers go to the moon in 1969 what could possibly go wrong?

EVERYTHING

well you aren't wrong.

Well damn, I was hoping they'd last a bit longer.

this is it for tonight if enough people enjoyed this i might start storytiming more often starting from the beginning of the run

Yeah i was hoping we would get a bit more story about these guys especially the russian

I mean...yeah I guess Astronema didn't MAKE the Psycho Rangers, but she calls them "my psychos" and issues commands...it stands to reason that there's a green one, and they're monsters under the Psycho skin...shit why not.
FUCKIN PSYCHO RANGERS

well Zordon says Psycho Green is the right hand to Dark Specter and we know Dark Specter raised Astronema so it's possible he created all the psychos and assigned them to work under her or maybe he taught her how to make her own psycho rangers.

>and they're monsters under the Psycho skin
Well that's nothing new, don't you remember?
I think they could also revert.

Remember what that's their minster form. Didn't they only reveal themselves to die later in those eps, without reverting back?

Wooow I straight up fucking missed that panel. Yeah fuck me that solves it: Chipped Astronema was DS right hand when he must've given her command of the Psychos. Does raise the question who TOOK.OVER as his right hand after Green but before Astronema (shit happened in the 60s)

>Does raise the question who TOOK.OVER as his right hand after Green but before Astronema
probably my nigga ecliptor after all he was atronema's right hand. or it might have been Zed

Damn this was a garbage issue. This could've been an arc unto itself, but instead it's just a footnote in a lamer overarching story.

In this continuoty Zedd is at war with dark specter

*continuity

>Space Dad
Don't make me cry right now, you sunuvabitch